Wednesday, August 22nd - Live Feed & BBAD

kissesinVA

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so frusutrated that the Quack Pack are pounding on Jenn to hate Frank and Mike and Ashley. This is ultimate mainipulation. So Frustrating to watch on Showtime. They manipulated Ian, then Joe, now Jenn. When will this madness stop! I can't take this. Frank, Survive this ultimate hatred toward you!

Go Frank, Go! Persevere

R

Incredible how they are manipulating Jenn now. They're the people basically who put her on the block, and they're trying to do this to her. It's absolutley disgusting, but that's the way of the game.

If they try to get Ashley on their side, man, this is horrible for Frank.

Survive Frank against them!

I am so frusutrated that the Quack Pack are pounding on Jenn to hate Frank and Mike and Ashley. This is ultimate mainipulation. So Frustrating to watch on Showtime. They manipulated Ian, then Joe, now Jenn. When will this madness stop! I can't take this. Frank, Survive this ultimate hatred toward you!

Go Frank, Go! Persevere

R

Incredible how they are manipulating Jenn now. They're the people basically who put her on the block, and they're trying to do this to her. It's absolutley disgusting, but that's the way of the game.

If they try to get Ashley on their side, man, this is horrible for Frank.

Survive Frank against them!

Welcome to Big Brother.