Wednesday, August 22nd - Live Feed & BBAD

kissesinVA

You might be right Marty... luxury comp. or special power thingy. The only other thing I can think of is BB changed some things in the house and the HoH comp. tomorrow will be about the changes. I think they did this kind of HoH a few times over the years.

This better not be Grodner's lame attempt at saving Boogie. Especially now that it's out there that he admits to cheating during POV. Is this really what this network wants to portray? They are so high in the ratings with other shows.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was Danielle that was told it's not a live eviction. A couple minutes after Ian made that comment (feed switch) I heard Danielle say, "they didn't say there wasn't an eviciton, just that it wasn't live."

I think it was Danielle that was told it's not a live eviction. A couple minutes after Ian made that comment (feed switch) I heard Danielle say, "they didn't say there wasn't an eviciton, just that it wasn't live."

I am typing a letter with the sound on my computer in the background. I did hear her say that. Good stuff for the feed watchers. (or listeners) ;)

Back yard open and things back to normal? :huh:

Frank and Boogie talking about pitching a deal to Dan to save Mike. Whispering not getting most of this conversation.

Dan knows he can't trust them. If you make a deal with them they like to squeal when they get mad.

Frank and Boogie talking about pitching a deal to Dan to save Mike. Whispering not getting most of this conversation.

Dan knows he can't trust them. If you make a deal with them they like to squeal when they get mad.

Yep, Dan was in the Boom Boo0m Room & Funk and Ashley were in Skid Row & Dan was listening to them plotting & planning...

Yep, Dan was in the Boom Boo0m Room & Funk and Ashley were in Skid Row & Dan was listening to them plotting & planning...

Oh wow. Did Dan tell anyone yet? Interesting. Again I just had the volume on and no picture. LOL

Notice Frank with his little sad puppy dog eyes and telling Dan that Mike is so distraught about their friendship.

Dan just says I will listen to anyone and he said no hard feelings.

Ian walks in when Dan and Frank are talking. He freaks out and tells Britney and then Britney freaks out and tells Danielle.

They are afraid Dan is making a deal with Frank.

Britney as always paranoid because her game play is not about winning comps but hiding and get carried farther in the game

Exactly. She can go behind closed doors and say anything she wants but, lord knows if anyone else is doing it... they're jumping ship! :rolleyes:

No, no one is flipping sides/votes... just Britney getting paranoid because Frank pulled Dan into the arcade and she was freaking out that Dan was going to make a deal with Frank to keep Boogie so that he would be safe next week.

It was much ado about nothing because he didn't (wouldn't do) anything like that (at least at this point in the game) and as soon as he came out of meeting he told Britney and Danielle everything that was said. Except one thing... and that was how Frank told Dan how Shane told him that if Dan were to go next week him (Shane) Brit and Danielle would be willing to roll with Frank. He did tell quickly tell Danielle later that one thing he held back from Britney but, they were interrupted and conversation stopped.

I was chatting with Joes wife about a recipe... WHY is Brit crying???? Is she OK?

It's her husband's birthday is today and hers is tomorrow. She's just missing him. She'll be ok. She's starting to make fun of everyone again.

So with there being a double eviction tomorrow night, do you think we'll get to see Ian's goodbye message to Boogie? Because that's one I REALLY want to see!!

OMG! We better! I can not wait to see his reaction!

Bless her heart... she is a newly wed... I am sure she misses Ryan like crazy!

Woah! Interesting contraption there in the backyard! Ian just read the instructions & they are drawing numbers on the order who gets to practice (for 5 minutes)..... Hmmmmmmmm.