Wednesday, August 22nd - Live Feed & BBAD

kissesinVA

Ashley is in the BY with Joe and Frank

She's slurring her words and wondering why Jenn is mad at her. Frank looks a bit confused.

She had just told Britney that she was voting for Jenn to stay. She's telling different people different things and now Ashley is confused. (I can't imagine why) "Wait what?" constantly.

Ian's in the storage room with Britney trying to figure out who is putting who on the block. Britney thought he had intel.

Right now I'm confused as to who Ashley is voting out.

And in the middle of all of this talk we get the damn fish.

I think I have one of those headaches everyone in the house has.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did BB just give us all a hint as to where the quarters for the Ball Machine are... the robots on the side table, in arcade???

Hmmmm... :animated_scratchchin:

Watching last nights flashbacks ~ Jenn and Ashley had their talk (only slighly a confrontation).

Ashley tells Jenn she has her vote and they hug it out at the end.

Ashley goes and wakes up Frank and tells a version that more of a trash Jenn version. She tells Frank she is sticking with him.

Oh and of course Frank has to give Dan some blame and hate on him. :lol:

Ashley tells Jenn she has her vote and they hug it out at the end.

Ashley goes and wakes up Frank and tells a version that more of a trash Jenn version. She tells Frank she is sticking with him.

I will never understand why there is so much lying for lying's sake in that house. Who are people going to be more pissed at? Those that come and tell them sorry they aren't voting for them or those that promise a vote that they don't deliver? Lying is just so unnecessary a lot of the time but people just won't stop shooting themselves in the foot.

Booger and Frank are talking this morning. If Frank wins HOH then he wants Dan out who he thinks is the mastermind. It is going to be a good show tomorrow.

Booger and Frank are talking this morning. If Frank wins HOH then he wants Dan out who he thinks is the mastermind. It is going to be a good show tomorrow.

I know double evictions are exciting but I hate them because they remove the social game! They potentially get players evicted that could very well have gotten the votes to stay if they just had a little time to campaign. If Frank wins the first HOH tomorrow, Dan will probably go home without any chance to work his social magic! My perfect scenario for good television tomorrow would be if Frank loses the first HOH, saves himself with the POV and a floater is sent to jury, and then Frank wins the second HOH.

I thought it was REPULSIVE how Funk wernt to the HoH last night & said "You are going to kick a man while he is down? Trash on him when he is asleep" ARE YOU KIDDING ME????????? WHAT in the world does he think that he & Booger did to Dan??? Bullied him, belittled him, trashed him. Frank is a HUGE hypocrite... I can't wait until they are BOTH out...

This is such BS!!! But, I think it's more about saving Frank than Boogie... either way, it sucks! (In an ironic funny way... could be Shane's 2nd HoH without getting anywhere in the game. :lol: )

If I am Shane and this is another game to save F&B, I resigned and hopefully the QP (except maybe for Ian) will do the same. Let the BB game continue with their favorite players, Boogie, Frank, Ashley and Ian? and Jenn? and Joe?

Okay, here is what I figure. Remember in the past they would set something up with things the HG would need to remember for the following days HOH quiz competition? I think this is that (or its a luxury comp). If it is Pandora's Box then Shane needs to NOT take it. Seriously... it will be AG screwing him over again.

I was thinking. I have been in that studio audiance. I was there when Jeff evicted Jesse. We got tickets about 5 days before the Thursday live eviction. They would not evict Boogie without an audiance and they don't have one today.

I tend to think it is a luxury comp or some special power comp.

OK I am laughing with Joe right now... he is talking about Boogers "Mayberry" speech... and then he says "And Ashley! You've flipped more times than Barak Obama on the issues!" He is on a roll!!!!!

Dan is saying 100% tonight is a live show... and that someone is going tonight, tomorrow live veto...

Did I miss a speech by Ashley and Boogie? Can someone tell me the time?

I am not quite sure of the time but it was a Joke.... I would guess it was around 10:30 - 10:45.... in HoH during LD...

OK I am laughing with Joe right now... he is talking about Boogers "Mayberry" speech... and then he says "And Ashley! You've flipped more times than Barak Obama on the issues!" He is on a roll!!!!!

Dan is saying 100% tonight is a live show... and that someone is going tonight, tomorrow live veto...

I am not quite sure of the time but it was a Joke.... I would guess it was around 10:30 - 10:45.... in HoH during LD...

Thanks! This is the strangest group of people. I wonder if they are just tired of all the BS or they are just that lame. I would have told Boogie off. But that's my style. I don't let people get away with BS. "Don't pee on my head and tell me it's raining" is kinda of my mentality.

As for Boogie's speech. What a tool! He is the absolute worst person talking smack about everyone. And that's where I would have called him out. but I'm not there. Of course I don't think I would ever go on this show and subject myself to the crazy. Real life is crazy enough for me!

You might be right Marty... luxury comp. or special power thingy. The only other thing I can think of is BB changed some things in the house and the HoH comp. tomorrow will be about the changes. I think they did this kind of HoH a few times over the years.