Tuesday, August 21th - Live Feed & BBAD

CeCiMom

Boogie just said... As much as he hates to admit if they (then he says, mostly Dan) made the right decision. Because if they had let him stay in the game he would have f#$%ed this place up.

I am starting to get a bad feeling about Boogie staying.

Boogie and Frank were working hard last night to get Joe's vote. I heard that he is thinking about it.

Ian may just vote to keep Boogie with a hinky vote because he wants to keep the drama going and he can keep playing both sides.

Then Boogie would be stayin............. could happen. :jawdrop:

It's making me sick too Marty. I listened to that late night (early morning) conversation that F/B had with Joe and I really couldn't tell if Joe was being real with them or not. Was he pulling a "Shane" and making fools of them again or was he serious when he said that he needed to have a private convo with Ashley and that if she is 100% on board for a war that he would go with them???

What is worse is that Joe spent most of the night in the HoH practically begging them to take him as one of the team and he would loud & proud bang it out til the end, even if it meant he was a casualty of war. But, because they have Ian in their back pocket (or do they) they can't seal a deal with Joe and make it known without losing Ian.

Imo,There is no point for Ian to get information from F/B anymore. His value as a covert operator doesn't out weigh the risk. F/B are being loud and proud about what they want to do and their intentions of picking up all the rest the house that isn't on DDBS team!

The line is drawn whether DDBS want it to be or not and the longer they try to hide the quack pack the easier it is for F/B to pick everyone else in the house.

I have never seen Boogie so pumped up. He keeps saying thinks like he wan'ts to f'ing smash it in their faces.

I am getting worried.

I am anxious to see if Joe wants to ride with the bullies (as he called them)

I think the silver lining in this situation is if Joe does openly say he's on F/B side. Last night, Ian told Brit he wanted Joe to tell F/B he was voting for Boogie to stay so that when the vote didn't come down in their favor (Boogie going home) then the quack pack could blame Joe for the vote instead of Ian.

Glad that Booger's gang just told Ian that if they get Joe's vote then they are back in the game. And telling Ian they are pretty sure they have it.

Ian just needs to make sure he votes with the Quack Pack with no hinky votes.

Amazing how they trust Ian 100% and don't have a clue that is is part of another alliance.

snap on Boogie when you get voted out on Thursday. Ian will love being the bad ass player that sends Booger home.

Jenn just said this house if going to be a murder scene.

I think there is going to be some drama soon when Jenn finds out that Ashley turned on her. She is mad at so many people she is going to explode.

Jenn just said this house if going to be a murder scene.

I think there is going to be some drama soon when Jenn finds out that Ashley turned on her. She is mad at so many people she is going to explode.

Joe stopped short of telling Jenn that Ashley is voting her out. Someone needs to tell her.

Joe stopped short of telling Jenn that Ashley is voting her out. Someone needs to tell her.

I was watching that. I want her to know. He must not have told her because he thinks he can still work with Ashwhore.

did he tell her??

I am so confused and I'm watching the feeds. I even had a nap earlier when most of the house was sleeping while Froggie and Ashley were talking round and round.

I can't even blame painkillers yet..... Now next week, don't count on me to make much sense.....

did he tell her??

No he was telling Shane and Dan that he was holding that card. Shane and Dan said she needs to know but ... right now she doesn't know.

On another note..... what is with that stupid hammock? Is the budget so tight they can't go buy some WD40 to stop the squeaking? Or check Pinterest for another "home remedy" since they're being "green" this year.

Oh and could production tell those people to turn off the water while they're brushing their teeth?

On another note..... what is with that stupid hammock? Is the budget so tight they can't go buy some WD40 to stop the squeaking? Or check Pinterest for another "home remedy" since they're being "green" this year.

Oh and could production tell those people to turn off the water while they're brushing their teeth?

Ha HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I've thought that many times! With all that lard they used in "Swamped" they could have lubed that thing up!

No he was telling Shane and Dan that he was holding that card. Shane and Dan said she needs to know but ... right now she doesn't know.

I am so confused and I'm watching the feeds. I even had a nap earlier when most of the house was sleeping while Froggie and Ashley were talking round and round.

I can't even blame painkillers yet..... Now next week, don't count on me to make much sense.....

lol....thank you, I don't have the live feeds so rely on you guys, who btw are doing an excellent job!

Okay so Joe justed talked to Frank and I only caught the end of it where he said that he hadn't made a decision yet (pull the trigger dude)

And now Jenn is in arcade with Ashley and Jenn just told her that Joe is voting for her to stay.

I am going to be attached to the computer because it's about to hit the fan!!!

Okay so Joe justed talked to Frank and I only caught the end of it where he said that he hadn't made a decision yet (pull the trigger dude)

And now Jenn is in arcade with Ashley and Jenn just told her that Joe is voting for her to stay.

I am going to be attached to the computer because it's about to hit the fan!!!

lol.....thank you soooooo much!

The votes against Boogie are Brit, Dan, Danielle and Joe. Even if Ian flips that would make the vote 4-4 and Shane will get rid of Boogie.

Joe isn't telling them one way or the other because these people are afraid of Boogie. What the heck can he do beside carry on like a 12 year old? He already does that so it wouldn't be something new. I'm sure they all don't want to listen to the constant bullying and can't say I blame them but that still not a good enough reason to me to not just come out and tell Boogie he's going home.

If Ian flips his vote to keep Boogie, the quack pack with kick him out in a hurry and he'll be the next one targeted for eviction. He may want to think about that.

I also think Frank is really screwing up his game. He's joined Boogie with the bullying and it will come back to bite him in the butt which I hope happens. He's escaped the block too many times at this point. I want to see them both gone but have a bad feeling that Grodner is going to reach into her bag of tricks to keep Boogie in that house. If that happens this year like it did last year I will not watch another day of this show. End of story.

not sure what I am missing......4-4? dan,,dani,brit and joe against boogie and frank,ian, and ashley for boogie, who am I missing? shane is hoh and boogie and jenn are noms....no votes.....so thats 4-3 against boogie even if ian flips...right?

Moxie - it's only 7 votes this week

I agree with you about if Boogie stays.

ok....thamks......so Ian would be really stupid to flip his vote to boogie cuz it wouldn't do any good as far as boogie staying and the QP would be mad at him......he would only have Ash and Frank then......not smart imo...oh yea and Jenn....I wouldn't rely on Ash or Jenn to win much