Monday, August 20th - Live Feed & BBAD

CeCiMom

I can't wait for when the camera's come back. It will be so crazy. The others are so sure Dan is going up and Jenn is even singing this morning.

Not saying there is not a possibility that Dan is going up but.... either way it will be epic.

They usually have the POV ceremony around 11am.

Jenn and Ashley talking how they need to be there for Danielle when Dan gets put up or leaves. These people really get cocky. ;)

I think Britney is going to go far. She is a target behind Frank, Shane, Dan and Joe. The girls have said they will never vote out another girl.

It could be Britney, Jenn and Ashly in the final 3. (horrors) :shocking:

Any predictions on how long this is going to take? :)

Now Jenn and Ashley will be singing different tune to Shane, to Joe and to the quackpack, kinda sweet but bittersweet when just the two of them. Backpedalling will be their story now and then pointing blames, push, force that they campaign and said all those things. Can't wait to see the looks on their faces.

What can I say? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!! Boogie can dish it out but he can NOT take it. Waaahhhhh... waaaahhhhhhh... The faux Chilltown (it ain't Chilltown without Dr. Delicious) is getting hot and being destroyed from the top down.