Sunday, August 19th - Live Feed & BBAD

CeCiMom

Boogie won't succeed. Last night Ian told Shane and crew that Boogie was downstairs telling everyone to approach Shane today with a suggestion for Dan to be nominated or at the very least... Joe. The only reason Shane is saying oh yeah Dan was the reason for the nominations is because he does not want to be the target next week. While I wish he would simply say "You might as well call off the people from coming up here because I am nominating someone to ensure you leave. If you keep threatening me and trying to bully me, you are no better than Willie. I have 3 people, you have 1. The odds are in my favor so screw you."

And I really hope Boogie and Frank really do have a confrontation with Joe. #1 - Fireworks. #2 - Joe will stick to one side rather than float to the other side. Bring it on Boogie and Frank!! Cuz Joe WILL yell back at you. Hehehehe

I don't subscribe to live feeds but from the updates, seemed like F&B really did cheat during the VETO comp. Why would F&B talked about it and strategize the reasoning for their actions in the comp, if they weren't guilty

I read that that is why the feeds were off for 6 hours. Joe was accusing them of cheating and they had to replay the tapes.

Number one; Shane isn't going to put Joe on the block because of their previous agreement.

Number two; Shane is NOT going to put a member of the quack pack on the block. Period.

Number three; F/B can live in their alternate world all they like but nothing is going to prevent Boogie from going home this week.

Number four; If they all now believe Frank really did cheat during the draw I seriously doubt anybody is going to side with him so he'll be out in the next couple of evictions.

Last but not least...I've gotta give them credit for trying. They aren't willing to just lay back and not try to save Boogie this week. In the process it makes the live feeds more interesting. :P

I agree that with F&B presence, Boogie's arrogance & Frank's attitude and wins, makes the show more interesting. Had the cast been all laid back, floaters all together, the show is very boring.

BB after several seasons is not doin' good in the ratings. I guessed, that's the reason they keep bringing previous popular house guests to spike the rating and interest of the viewers. Seemed like the production had a hard time finding the knuckle heads to ignite drama and interest.

he probably did cheat and they maybe checked them to make sure the cheating isn't shown during the show. What a friggin joke. Why does BB want Frank in the house so bad? This show has gone such downhill in terms of rigging it is not even funny

Seems more and more obvious he did cheat. That's why F/B are so defensive about the whole thing. Dang, Boogie even knows Franks cheated and that's why he gave him so excuses for "leaning back behind the line." (Whatever that means.) Grodner's decision to let Frank cheat (by going to fishes instead of letting them talk it out) is even more telling. The only thing I can think of is that Grodner wants Boogie out instead of Frank this week and that's why she's going to let Frank have the win.

he probably did cheat and they maybe checked them to make sure the cheating isn't shown during the show. What a friggin joke. Why does BB want Frank in the house so bad? This show has gone such downhill in terms of rigging it is not even funny

This is terrible--it's been a crazy year! not in a fun way though, it's very disappointing!

now Boogei and Frank are gonna "attack"Joe......and no one is fore warning him......we'll see if cbs covers it all up

Are they going to confront Joe out of meaness? I realize that F/B cheated and we're not suppose to know, but the whole house knows what happened. Why confront Joe? Drama or what? Confused :blush:

Expect the production to cover it up and edit the POV comp aired on TV. Production wanted B&F to stay . . . look how they had Dan's DR leaked, Frank's way of picking veto player to get the HG choice without a word from production and now too obvious that they cheated and production went along with it. This wasn't the first and this won't be the last

Remember when everyone played in the veto? Oh ya BB had less control over what happens. Cool. They use the excuse ...oh the veto wouldnt be used that much. Big deal let everyone play. Oh remember when they had people spin a wheel? No less control. Lets have a bag with who the fuck knows what is in side. I think they said Boogie picked Ian's name and Frank picked it too then picked houseguests choice. Why is Ian's name in it twice? This show needs a major reboot (like the batman movies) to save itself. Past houseguests, rigged twists out of nowhere. Expect the Unexpected used to be a cool saying in BB. Now it is just a way the producers can control the game in their favor.

Frank and Shane talking. Shane is saying that Dan was the one that got them put up by what he said. He said he wants to work with them. He is really playing Frank. I hope he is anyway. Shane said Dan is the cancer again.

Oh and at the same time Boogie has Britney working on her.

Ashley reporting to Booger that she overheard Joe talking to I think it was Shane. Ashley overheard Shane telling Joe when he asked if they are trying to put him up Shane said THEY ARE TRYING.

Ashley the little snake for Booger.

Frank and Shane talking. Shane is saying that Dan was the one that got them put up by what he said. He said he wants to work with them. He is really playing Frank. I hope he is anyway. Shane said Dan is the cancer again.

Oh and at the same time Boogie has Britney working on her.

Yeah it's hard to tell if Shane wants to put Dan up or is just playing Boogie/Frank but if he's not going to go along then why go through this whole facade? Frank will just be that more pissed off later.

Very very very interesting how as soon as Ashley started to talking to Joe in the arcade about the 'veto' game & she was asking if Joe had asked Frank if he had told Ashley to fold, the feeds get all wonkie & reversing, skipping and such... WTH happened in the veto comp to cause all of this??????

Britney was captivated by Boogie's crying game, you'll never know what Britney does next. Britney has a mind of a five year old too, doesn't know how to see the truth, she just take whatever she heard and add more to it if she's really into it.

Shane & Britney are good pair, have the same IQ level so wait how they react in a few hours from their conversation with F&B

It appeared like production acknowledge the cheating per Joe's conversation to Britney about his DR session

Remember when everyone played in the veto? Oh ya BB had less control over what happens. Cool. They use the excuse ...oh the veto wouldnt be used that much. Big deal let everyone play. Oh remember when they had people spin a wheel? No less control. Lets have a bag with who the fuck knows what is in side. I think they said Boogie picked Ian's name and Frank picked it too then picked houseguests choice. Why is Ian's name in it twice? This show needs a major reboot (like the batman movies) to save itself. Past houseguests, rigged twists out of nowhere. Expect the Unexpected used to be a cool saying in BB. Now it is just a way the producers can control the game in their favor.

Everyone playing in the veto was a much better format. The whole show needs a format overhaul. One change that needs to be made is the HOH needs to be eliminated. The format used in the UK and AUS where all HG nominate is much better. Instead of one person picking people, it's much more interesting to have everyone do noms because all HG need to work harder to not piss off more HG besides the HOH. Eliminate the HOH and all the nonstop talk about noms would give us more interesting things to watch. Just look at tonight's CBS show. The cast and their conversations are so boring that needed to ad a segment about Joe's story telling. They had no good current footage to use, so they had to dig up old stories he told to fill some time. If they wanted to fill time with his story telling, they should have shows the clip of Brit and Wil by the hot tub imitating Joe's story telling. No that was some funny stuff when they did it on BBAD.

Beside the most obvious change that needs to be made, getting rid of Grodner, if the show ever wants to gain respectability and eliminate the accusations of production manipulating the show, we need to start hearing BB talk. We have to hear the questions being asked to the HG in the DR, and we need to see the answers without an edited after the question is asked. This show is going downhill, and going very fast! I'm kind of looking forward to seeing is get canceled if it keeps going the way it is. I'm still convinced that next season will be an all-star season, which will drive the final nail in the BB coffin thanks to Grodner.