Sunday, August 19th - Live Feed & BBAD

CeCiMom

Frank and Boogie are having one of the most delusional conversations I've ever heard two people on the feeds have... yes, they're going to bully, annoy and hound everyone but, the level of arrogance, stupidity, d#$k-stroking these two are doing is making my want to upchuck my rootbeer float!

Oh come on! Don't ya think that Frank sounds really intellegent with the F word as every other word out of his mouth? LOL Kidding!

These people need to know that they don't have to sit there and take their crap.... I want Danielle to go off on one of them. Now that would be a show!

Oh come on! Don't ya think that Frank sounds really intellegent with the F word as every other word out of his mouth? LOL Kidding!

These people need to know that they don't have to sit there and take their crap.... I want Danielle to go off on one of them. Now that would be a show!

I'll co-sign that! :D

Booger and Frank talking this morning. The plan today is to divide and conquer. They are going to use Dan as the catalyst. They want the target to be Dan. They are talking about a backup target as Joe.

Frank thinks that Britney might want to roll with them. :rolleyes:

They think they can control Shane and think they will have not problem getting them to put up Joe if they can't get Dan.

They said these people are not smart enough to put up Ashley or Jenn

I don't know why they can't just put Boogie in his place and tell him they are not open to any of his deals or who he wants to replace Frank on the block.

I know it drives me crazy. I think they are all afraid of Frank getting the next HOH and they are afraid of him putting them up. Probably the next Fast forward he will be gone and maybe Dan.

Boog and Frank talking again about getting Britney to work with them. Frank will put up Dan and Shane next nomination.

Frank just says he thinks that Britney trusts him more then she does Dan.

I'm hoping and praying with fingers crossed that Dan wins the next HOH on double eviction night!

I was thinking that too, but Dan won't know about the double eviction until the HOH competition is over. UNLESS Ian figures it out due to getting everything done so quickly in the live show.

I believe if Dan knows he only has to be HOH for 20 mins, then he would go for it.

Dan ought to say to Mike that he is going to work to keep him in the game. He also should let his group know he is doing that but he really wants Mike out.

That might keep the heat off of Dan and maybe Mike and Boogie will go to plan B and try them to put up Joe.

wow I'm shocked that Shane put up Boogie and Frank! I thought he was really on their side. I just didn't think Shane would make such a BIG move in this game. It must be all out war now in the BB house. (Just getting back to the feeds after a couple days off)

If I were in that house I would be gunnung for Dan.

I gotta say that Shane putting Dan up now would be a bad move. Talk about being a moving target. I don't think he would do it anyways. But if he did I think it would be a dumb move at this point.

I agree that at this point it would be a bad move. BUT I think he should have put up Dan in the first place!

This is from Morty's update page. A few letters were changed to protect the innocent :D

Frank says he'll remind Shane that Dan is "S.Y.D."

"SYD?" asks Boogie

"Sucking your d**k, when a bi**h is sucking up to you so bad that's what it is." Frank tells him.

"I've never heard that before but remind Shane that he's only known Dan 46 days." Boogie says.

Frank also points out that Shane is "DR." It's not Diary Room it's D**k Riding. It's a term he uses when someone has a huge man crush on someone, "and that's what he's got."

I read that and thought... Frank! You are describing yourself with both of those descriptions!

Boogie up in HOH talking to weenie Shane. Shane tells Boogie he is open to anything. Booger is trashing Dan and Shane is listening to Boogie and agreeing.

Why doesn't he just say Boogie I really don't want to game talk.

Shane sucking up this conversation with Boogie wanting to get Dan out and work with him and Frank. Shane said to Boogie Dan is the reason why he made the nominations this week.

Shane acts excited about working in an alliance with Boogie, Frank, Danielle and Britney.

Boogie has spent a lot of time telling everyone about his resturants and his life style of partying with stars and houses he owns. Now he told Shane that things aren't all fun and games, he had to close a number of resturants, the economy is bad, yada, yada. So don't get rid of me because you think I have this great life.

If Shane analyze Boogie's plea when he stressed out his business was down, economy was bad . . . . that would tell Shane Boogie is there to win the game, to get more money to cover his loses. If Shane accept these BS, then he wants to keep Boogie, to win and to keep his upscale life style