Sign in to follow this  
Jem

Cindy Hall

...I don't need a big gas-guzzler. (It was pretty ugly and non-cute anyway!)

Plus, I don't know if I would be able to afford insurance on a brand new car...

If giving up the car could get me to the final four, where your fate really is in your own hands from that point on, and get me in real contention for a MILLION dollars, then HELL YEAH - give it up!...

I wouldn't trust any of them to keep their word about taking me to final two, but would be satisfied just knowing they'd look like crap if they voted me off after what I'd given them.

It really would not have been a great gift anyway, as you said... Monstrous car, huge gas & insurance expense, plus I'm sure contestants have to pay taxes for the big items they win. So, in the end, whether they voted her off or had taken her to the end...the joke would have been on them :)

IMO...Bad move Cindy :(

Mo right on. I agree with you totally about Steph. It's the direct betrayal that will do her in. Saw the clip for the final on Sunday, did anyone notice what was around Rafe's neck at the tribal council?

yeah, yana pointed that out last night. Shes quick!!!!

Yep here's a picture of it too... And the screw up with the Regis and Kelly show... We all should know now there is now doubt who the winner is...

rafe's neck

Sorry about that... I deleted them...

Edited by Yana

Thanks I didn't hear about that. Makes me think now that the clip for the final showing the immunity necklace around Rafe's neck was on purpose to throw everyone off. They know people will freeze that picture and see it so that clip must have been from when Rafe won immunity a couple of weeks ago. Cheeky devils.

I do believe the clip was from the F4 TC... I don't think it's misdirection... I think they are just getting careless with what they are showing now... It's too bad really...

i am sad 4 cindy

i love her so much

i think she is th best

am i the only one who loves cindy???

plz tell

and who do u want to win the game???

Just watched Survivor Live, Cindy doesnt blame steph, she blames rafe

Edited by mikede

rafe started it with cindy,

lydia and dann started it with judd

rafe and lydia started it with jamie

and steph gets blamed

:lol::lol::lol: Finally. A kindred spirit. Ok, Steph is a little whiny and kinda bossy, but she doesn't do half the stuff she gets blamed for. And, more importantly, she's playing really well. And since rafe and Lydia really are too nice to be playing this game, there's a good chance that Steph and Danni might get to the final 2.

i agree, but the stephenie haters blame it all on her. Lydia and rafe have voted the same way as steph

I've never blamed Steph. As a matter of fact for the ones who do whatever Steph wants I blame them for being so stupid lol

Thanx Yana :):)

Edited by DiamondAuraPayge

:lol::lol::lol: Finally. A kindred spirit. Ok, Steph is a little whiny and kinda bossy, but she doesn't do half the stuff she gets blamed for. And, more importantly, she's playing really well. And since rafe and Lydia really are too nice to be playing this game, there's a good chance that Steph and Danni might get to the final 2.

Great call, Tarman!