Jem

Cindy Hall

Cindy Hall

781hall7oz.jpg

Date Of Birth: June 28, 1974

Hometown: Naples, FL

Marital Status: Single

Biography

Cindy Hall is a 31-year-old zoo keeper from Naples, Florida.

Source

Natural-born survivor: Cindy Hall has always been a

Cindy kinda looks like Gerri on Steroids, She scares me!!

So, I guess Cindy is out of the Stephanie loop now..... I thought she would wind up squeeking by to the final two. Didn't Rafe say he had an alliance with her from day one? I am hoping she can blindside Steph somehow....

they were on different tribes on day one

The one's left out of the loop are usually those that the others feel cannot be trusted to join in or keep it secret. That puts Cindy in a bad spot, as Jaimie and Judd have both found out.

Depending upon how immunity goes, I think Cindy goes next.

Cindy is a nice girl. I think she was just not there during the time they decided on Judd. The next logical one to vote out, since they're now voting out the threats, would be Steph, but there may be some sentiment to keep her around until final 2, since it's unlikely too many of the jury would vote for someone who's had two chances to win.

Looks like the curse held

Does Cindy have ESP or what? She knew what the deal was and that she would be voted off and lo and behold it happens. I personally think she was screwed tonight by Rafe and I hope it comes back to haunt him. I was kind of pulling for him until tonight. I think it was kind of selfish of him to be mad at Cindy for not giving him a car. I mean, it's not like he hasn't won anything or hasn't had the opportunity to share in a reward this season.

Cindy did kind of help dig her grave though by going on and on about the winning the car. She totally misread the others when she thought that everyone was cool with her winning. But that still didn't warrant Rafe turning on her like that.

Say WHAT? So Rafe turned on poor Cindy, too bad. Exactly who was it that wanted to turn the tables on Rafe and was lobbying to vote him out tonight? WAIT! I know, it was poor little Cindy!

Not only was she lobbying to get Rafe out, she took a page out of the book "How to Make a Classy Exit" by Judd Sergeant. Her little crack about thinking of "all y'all" while looking at the stars out the sunroof of her new car was pure Judd. I guess she didn't rub it in quite enough in camp so she needed to remind them one more time.

The curse got ya Cindy, get over it.

Well was she not supposed to try to stay? As for her dig in the end , I would be upset too if my"alliance" voted me off.

she asked for it when she kept the car. and jefff even GAVE her a chance

She should have said, "Alright, if I give you the cars, do I have you vow to keep me to the final two or three?" I know people lie and "go back on their word" on this show, but the remaining four seem like they would have kept their word, for at least one more week.

Where Cindy screwed herself was taking StephaME to ANOTHER reward dinner. Jeez! What is it about these people and bending over backwards for Steph? Cindy was pretty smart to figure the person not told of the backstabbing was the next to go. But couldn't she have figured out that it was when Rafe, Lydia and Danni were together, THEY decide who gets the boot? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?? She already knew she was tight with Steph. She knew Rafe and Danni have some bond...so take Lydia, the swing vote. Wine her, dine her, get her to vote with you and Steph. Convince Lydia that with you or Steph in the final two against Lydia, she wins. Whether you believe it or not.

Congrats you got the car, though. If I didn't have to actually GO to a Pontiac dealership, I would try for the ones you left behind.

she asked for it when she kept the car. and jefff even GAVE her a chance

Oh come on....you don't actually believe that any of the others would have done anything differently do you?

Rafe was great at saying what he would have done but that is easy to do to make yourself look good.

Personally I think they would have voted her off either way. New car is nice but they are going for the money.

I already have a car that I love.

I don't need a big gas-guzzler. (It was pretty ugly and non-cute anyway!)

Plus, I don't know if I would be able to afford insurance on a brand new car.

If giving up the car could get me to the final four, where your fate really is in your own hands from that point on, and get me in real contention for a MILLION dollars, then HELL YEAH - give it up!

For that guarantee, I would have given it up even if the other contestants got nothing out of it.

(I hope her sunroof gets left open in the rain!)

Edited by BuxomBlonde

I already have a car that I love.

I don't need a big gas-guzzler. (It was pretty ugly and non-cute anyway!)

Plus, I don't know if I would be able to afford insurance on a brand new car.

If giving up the car could get me to the final four, where your fate really is in your own hands from that point on, and get me in real contention for a MILLION dollars, then HELL YEAH - give it up!

For that guarantee, I would have given it up even if the other contestants got nothing out of it.

(I hope her sunroof gets left open in the rain!)

But it would have have given her a guarantee of being in the final 4. Someone would have had to have been voted off and it would have been her anyway.

Oh come on....you don't actually believe that any of the others would have done anything differently do you?

Rafe was great at saying what he would have done but that is easy to do to make yourself look good.

Personally I think they would have voted her off either way. New car is nice but they are going for the money.

i would not have taken the car. i say that sitting here on my computer, but i dont know if id have a different opinion if i were to be out there. plus, i am suspersticious, and cindy clearly stated she is not. its all about the voteds in the end if you were to make it.

But it would have have given her a guarantee of being in the final 4. Someone would have had to have been voted off and it would have been her anyway.

At that point she thought she was safe. She shoulda known better

Edited by mikede

Say WHAT? So Rafe turned on poor Cindy, too bad. Exactly who was it that wanted to turn the tables on Rafe and was lobbying to vote him out tonight? WAIT! I know, it was poor little Cindy!

Not only was she lobbying to get Rafe out, she took a page out of the book "How to Make a Classy Exit" by Judd Sergeant. Her little crack about thinking of "all y'all" while looking at the stars out the sunroof of her new car was pure Judd. I guess she didn't rub it in quite enough in camp so she needed to remind them one more time.

The curse got ya Cindy, get over it.

Okay, well excuse me. Evidentally I missed that part of the show otherwise I wouldn't have said what I said. So no need to go postal. Geez, everyone makes mistakes.

Now I just watched the show again. Rafe was talking about voting Cindy out to Danni while Steph and Cindy were at the reward because she kept the car and didn't give it up for the others. Then Steph let Cindy know that Rafe approached her to vote Cindy out. Then Cindy went to Danni and tried to get Danni to vote Rafe out just before Tribal Council.

Now I just watched the show again. Rafe was talking about voting Cindy out to Danni while Steph and Cindy were at the reward because she kept the car and didn't give it up for the others. Then Steph let Cindy know that Rafe approached her to vote Cindy out. Then Cindy went to Danni and tried to get Danni to vote Rafe out just before Tribal Council.

So in other words, Rafe started it first. I thought that was how I saw it, but I was willing to concede if Cindy had actually said something first.

rafe started it with cindy,

lydia and dann started it with judd

rafe and lydia started it with jamie

and steph gets blamed

rafe started it with cindy, (Steph voted to boot Cindy)

lydia and dann started it with judd (Steph voted to boot Judd)

rafe and lydia started it with jamie (Steph voted to boot Jamie)

and steph gets blamed

Steph gets blamed because Steph deserves to get blamed. The jury doesn't care who started what but who you voted for. If Rafe and Steph are the final two, I think Judd, Cindy and Jamie will have some choice words before the vote.

i agree, but the stephenie haters blame it all on her. Lydia and rafe have voted the same way as steph

rememebr last season when gregg, in a confesional, said that he doesnt want this to turn into the stephenie show........haha, i bet he is PISSED now, cause this whole season was the stephenie show