Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Giles Marini and Peta Murgatroyd

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,838 posts
Giles Marini

He made a lot hearts race the first time he was on Dancing with the Stars. Now Gilles Marini is headed back to the ballroom much to the delight of all the ladies out there.

Gilles Marini first captivated audiences as “Dante,” the steamy neighbor living next door to Kim Cattrall’s “Samantha” in the Sex and the City feature film, a role which made him instantly recognizable in the United States and abroad, followed by finishing in 2nd place on season 8 of ABC’s Dancing with the Stars.

Gilles is currently staring on the critically acclaimed ABC Family drama Switched at Birth. He also starred on ABC's marquee drama Brothers & Sisters and has had guest starring roles in some of primetimes favorite shows including Modern Family, Hot in Cleveland, Are You There Chelsea, Royal Pains, Nip/Tuck and ABC’s Castle. Other television credits include Ugly Betty, Dirty Sexy Money, Criminal Minds, and Windfall. Film credits include L'une et L’Autre (One and the Other) and Pirates of the Caribbean 3.

Gilles has been in national campaigns for a wide range of brands including Budweiser, Clairol, Coca Cola, Chrysler, GNC, and Infiniti. He is currently the face of the Perry Ellis brand A(X)IST. Born and raised in Grasse, France, Gilles became an American Citizen in June 2012. He started working in his father’s bakery at the age of 8. After high school, Gilles joined the French Army and was stationed in Paris as a fireman for the famous Brigade des Sapeurs Pompiers de Paris. It was in Paris where Gilles met Fred Goudon, the famous photographer who introduced Gilles to the world of modeling.

After fulfilling his military duties, Gilles decided to go to the United States to learn English while working as a model. In his spare time, Gilles enjoys playing soccer as part of a neighborhood team and as part of the Hollywood United Soccer Team. He also donates a lot of his time and resources to the Maximum Hope Foundation, a charity that raises funds for families with terminally ill children. Gilles currently resides in California with his wife Carole, son Georges, and daughter Juliana.

Peta Murgatroyd

BACKGROUND:
Peta Murgatroyd was born in Auckland, New Zealand and raised in Perth, Western Australia. She studied classical ballet from the age of four and trained for 12 years under former principal dancer of the Kirov Ballet, Madame Lubov Nikonorenko.

Peta became the Australian State Champion within three months of beginning ballroom training. She has competed around the world, placing 2nd in the Great World City Championships, was a semi-finalist in the Lion City Championships in Singapore and was a finalist in the Australian Open Championships. She placed 3rd in the world at the British Youth Latin Championships in Blackpool 2006.

In 2004, Peta was chosen to be a cast member of Burn The Floor, which has sold in excess of 4 million tickets in over 30 countries and 160 cities worldwide. She toured the world with them for six years. Burn The Floor then landed on Broadway in August 2009, where Peta was the lead female dancer. Impressive!

After achieving her lifelong goal of being on Broadway, Peta ended her run with the production in January 2010 to pursue a career in film and television in Los Angeles. What better way to do that than as a pro on Dancing With The Stars!

She and her partner were eliminated in the first round of Season 13, but she returned with a vengeance as she and Donald Driver won the Mirror Ball trophy in Season 14, her second season on the show.
PRIOR CELEBRITY PARTNERS:

• Donald Driver
• Ron Artest

http://beta.abc.go.c...st-announcement

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,492 posts
LOVE!!!! But I am not happy he is with Peta...

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,750 posts
Yummy

Catwishes

Catwishes

• Pip
  • 1,628 posts
Oooh la la! :wub:

DIBS for me :)

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,750 posts
He was very good. I think they might have over-scored him a little.... but then again often I don't agree with the judges.

KyTallgirl

KyTallgirl

• Pip
  • 205 posts
He was my favorite last night.

Catwishes

Catwishes

• Pip
  • 1,628 posts
Me too. Makes a difference sometimes what people remember when it's a fast number versus a slow waltz. He was quite elegant imo.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,492 posts
Oh my my my! So good and SO HAWT!!

Catwishes

Catwishes

• Pip
  • 1,628 posts
Yes I think I drool every time he comes on the screen :wub:

Catwishes

Catwishes

• Pip
  • 1,628 posts
I loved the Bollywood dance and he did an amazing job.

KyTallgirl

KyTallgirl

• Pip
  • 205 posts
I loved this dance too. There were some awesome dances this week! I can't believe Len didn't give anyone a 10; I think the highest he gave was a 9.5.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users