Saturday, August 18 - Live Feed & BBAD

Marty

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How did Ashley hurt her back initially? Was it before she came in the house or was it during one of the competitions? I missed that fact although I did comment in an earlier thread that I felt if she wasn't able to compete normally, they should make her leave the house. She wouldn't be doing that on Survivor, that's for sure. She's just a waste of space imo and a dingbat to boot. :wacko:

How did Ashley hurt her back initially? Was it before she came in the house or was it during one of the competitions? I missed that fact although I did comment in an earlier thread that I felt if she wasn't able to compete normally, they should make her leave the house. She wouldn't be doing that on Survivor, that's for sure. She's just a waste of space imo and a dingbat to boot. :wacko:

She hurt her back sleeping in the have not room.It has been mentioned several times that she would be good to take to the end because she is useless. I agree she should not even be there she is a waste of space.

First time in history that 2 "Houseguest Choice" came out of the bag was what Ian said. How many Houseguest Choice do you think were in the bag? I am praying that Shane wins this thing and leaves it as is. It will make for a much better week to watch. Grodner needs to let the game play out and stop fixing it for her "boys".

Ronnie (BB11), tweeted that there is always 2 HG's choice in the bag.

Ronnie Talbott@DarthRonnieT

THERE ARE ALWAYS 2 HGS CHOICE CHIPS!!! People who have never played shouldn't pontificate as though they know the ins and outs of this crap