Saturday, August 18 - Live Feed & BBAD

Marty

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian talking to Dan and Danielle. He said something about oh the talk in the DR and FOTH for a few minutes.

I have a feeling he won... just a guess.

I'm confused, I thought Ian was always with Boogie? What happened this week?

So I guess their plan is to: Dan, Danielle, Brit, & Joe vote for Boogie right? 4-3? I feel like Ian & Jenn will probably side with Boogie and vote for the new nominee (assuming it's Ashley).

Ian talking about how horrible Ashley F'd up today. Everyone is so tense with Frank and Boogie around. They are whispering and talking about they are getting looks.

I'm confused, I thought Ian was always with Boogie? What happened this week?

Ian has been a part of the Quack Pack with Dan, Danielle, Shane and Britney.

Wait... did Ian win it???? Because he said he is going to say something "Like father like son at the end of it... comedy gold"

I an just said something like "I knew I was going to sooner or later have to splash blood on my hands" Did Ian win it???

I'm confused, I thought Ian was always with Boogie?

Ian flipped to the quack pack, and hopefully it will be his undoing. If Boogie finds out just how much he ratted them out, I figure he'll put in a real attempt to

get Ian backdoored. Ian hasn't been playing as carefully as one would think an "expert" would.

Ian flipped to the quack pack, and hopefully it will be his undoing. If Boogie finds out just how much he ratted them out, I figure he'll put in a real attempt to

get Ian backdoored. Ian hasn't been playing as carefully as one would think an "expert" would.

If Dan and Britney even let Boogie within earshot of them this week, I'm done. Game over - hand the check to Frank.

Every year I hope that Grodner keeps her grubby little fingers out of it and lets them play the game without all this fixing it. Doesn't she realize that we're sick of it and it could be her demise?

If for some reason Boogie stays this week and Frank wins the season, I'm done with this show. Seriously it's not fun to watch anymore. Last night was good because it wasn't the Producers polling the strings (very much).

This is BS--Dan and Shane in HOH scheming and we got feeds on Froogie jogging, and Danielle in kitchen. Brit in bed

Shane's facedown on the chaise lounge....