Saturday, August 18 - Live Feed & BBAD

Marty

Could this be another Willie type situation? How long was the feeds down that day? Maybe B/F lost the POV and one of them lost it...we can only hope...lol

I was thinking that just now about someone pulling a "willie" or "chima". Hopefully nobody got hurt

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read that there was a medical emergency during the PoV and that the feeds will be off until they (CBS) can figure it all out. (It's my understanding that the game had to be stopped.)

Could this be another Willie type situation? How long was the feeds down that day? Maybe B/F lost the POV and one of them lost it...we can only hope...lol

No that wouldn't make sense because in Boogie/Frank's eyes anyone that wins POV gives them hope because all of their biggest enemies aren't playing, except Shane who they think they can manipulate. And both of them are far more in control of their emotions than Willie.

I just read that there was a medical emergency during the PoV and that the feeds will be off until they (CBS) can figure it all out.

Oh wow! I wonder if it was Ashley's back? I hope they are okay, whoever it is.

I just read that there was a medical emergency during the PoV and that the feeds will be off until they (CBS) can figure it all out. (It's my understanding that the game had to be stopped.)

Where did you hear this hun???? I can see what I can do to find out what happened because of my working in the Fire/MS field out here in Southern California.... Can't guarantee anything but I can make some calls...

Where did you hear this hun???? I can see what I can do to find out what happened because of my working in the Fire/MS field out here in Southern California.... Can't guarantee anything but I can make some calls...

@myss911 That would be great if you could find something out and it not be control by Grodner

This is what was on another website:

Just read this on Livefeeds Tech Support chat room: CBS_BB_Production: We Apologize for the delay, their was a medical emergency during the power of veto competition and the game has been put on hold while we figure things out. The feeds will be back up shortly.

It was in a CBS chat room. CBS production posted a message. I guess it's possible that it's a hoax though... and it really wasn't a CBS production person... see what you can find out.

This is what was on another website:

Just read this on Livefeeds Tech Support chat room: CBS_BB_Production: We Apologize for the delay, their was a medical emergency during the power of veto competition and the game has been put on hold while we figure things out. The feeds will be back up shortly.

OK, I will make some calls & see what/IF I can find anything out....

That site just deleted the medical emergency message so, it was probably a hoax by one of their members. I kinda hope it was because it's just a game and I don't want anyone getting seriously hurt over it.

I guess if nothing else... the feeds will have to be back for BBAD. That's in 2 1/2 hours.

Thanks for the update myss!!!

So, I'm going to go back to my original thought... this is the Reward/Punishment PoV comp. and the feeds won't be on until BBAD... at least I think that's what they did last year.

Thanks for the update myss!!!

So, I'm going to go back to my original thought... this is the Reward/Punishment PoV comp. and the feeds won't be on until BBAD... at least I think that's what they did last year.

It could still be medical... just the folks that I have talked to have said they didn't hear of anything... I am still calling around. I hope it isn't anything serious and hope that it is indeed the POV/Punishment/???? thing....

I was thinking the same thing....if neither Frank or Boogie won POV then Boogie might go nuts.. I hope there wasn't a medical emergency. And I also hope they are not some how manipulating the game (again!). I think if that were evident I might lose interest in watching. There has been too much of it.

I heard Booger's head exploded! :animated_rotfl:

PS - I accidentally posted something like that in the live feed updates --- I thought I clicked on the live feed discussion, but I missed! Sorryyyyyyyy!

It's been over 6 hours since Trivia came on.

Maybe Boogie got hauled off to jail..... <------- wishful thinking

OR what CeCi mentioned Reward / Punishment / POV

OR a BIG Glitch with the Comp

But, whatever...... we sit and wait like the BB fanatics we are. :mad1: