Saturday, August 18 - Live Feed & BBAD

Marty

Boogie and Frank called a meeting up in HOH with Shane, Britney and Dan. They are are trying to attack Dan and put the blame on him. They are talking this to death.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boogie is going to stir the pot as strong as possible. He sees this as a perfect time to ticked off everybody in the house and he thinks he'll come out smelling like a rose. This should give the house even more reason to kick him out this week. Wait and see. He thinks this is going to mess up everybody else's game plan but with him making this much noise it's only going to cause his demise. Good riddance.

Wow, I can't believe Dan managed to get through all of that; Britney throwing him under the bus, protecting Ian instead of telling Frank/Boogie he was the source, but, most of all... Frank/Boogie told Shane, Britney, Danielle everything Dan has ever said to them.

Frank and Boogie planned that whole "reveal" ambush and somehow Dan only got a couple scratches but, not knocked out. (Of course seeds were planted so, down the road it could come back to bite him... or win him the game if he's in F2.)

However, if Frank or Boogie come off the block... will they be able to talk Shane/Britney into nominating Dan??? :scared:

However, if Frank or Boogie come off the block... will they be able to talk Shane/Britney into nominating Dan??? :scared:

Possibly, this week is a lot less predictable---finally! Practically anyone can go. At this point I'm glad Brittney is safe. She'll go eventually, I would rather see Boogie or Dan go. Wil, Jojo, Kara, Jodi-----boring picks, what a joke!

Did they pick who is playing for the Veto yet?

I turned on the feeds with Boogie telling Ian that they are getting slimy sleezy Dan.

ooops I found it

SHANE, FRANK, BOOGIE, IAN, JENN, and ASHLEY are playing in the Veto competition.

Well it can't save them both... even if one of them wins. Just as trivia came on they (quack pack) were still on board with getting out whoever is left on the block.

But, the hounding that will ensue of the PoV winner (if not one of them) and, then the hounding of Shane/Britney to get Dan up... UGH!!! But, I also think they figured out that it was Ian just before competition and if they see they're getting nowhere with getting Dan up then they will hound the Silent 6 to go after Ian, imo.

First time in history that 2 "Houseguest Choice" came out of the bag was what Ian said. How many Houseguest Choice do you think were in the bag? I am praying that Shane wins this thing and leaves it as is. It will make for a much better week to watch. Grodner needs to let the game play out and stop fixing it for her "boys".

First time in history that 2 "Houseguest Choice" came out of the bag was what Ian said. How many Houseguest Choice do you think were in the bag? I am praying that Shane wins this thing and leaves it as is. It will make for a much better week to watch. Grodner needs to let the game play out and stop fixing it for her "boys".

Right!!!!!!! That was so telling... They have had A LOT of screw ups in production this year....

I couldn't agree more. When I send my letter to Moonves I'm going to touch on all the areas most of the faithful fans have discussed like the interference with the game, terrible feeds, too many FOTH, repeating HG, etc.... I could go on and on. If they don't get their heads on straight this show will not continue. Give us all strangers and let 'em battle it out from beginning to end.

They have been in this veto comp for a long time now. I'm keeping my fingers crossed Boogie doesn't win veto because I want him to leave this week. I think once he's gone Frank will have to form an alliance with the other side of the house against the quack pack. He won't be in the game much longer IMO. Come on karma, do your thing!!! BOOGIE FOR EVICTION. :P

Wow I think it has been over 4 hours. Might be one of those long ones where they do their competitions separately. I can't really remember what the challenge was but I remember that one taking a long time.

I think I remember last year there was a really long PoV (not this long though) and when the feeds finally came back on Shelly was already in the have/have not room. It was the punishment/rewards competition. Anyone else remember that... or is my memory going? :D

I think I remember last year there was a really long PoV (not this long though) and when the feeds finally came back on Shelly was already in the have/have not room. It was the punishment/rewards competition. Anyone else remember that... or is my memory going? :D

I bet you're right!

Frank's head will probably be shaved, Ian will be in the have not room pissing in a bucket and Boogie will be a few grand richer.

I hate to even put it out there but, what if someone got seriously hurt during a physical comp.? There was a lot of pumped up testosterone going into battle for this PoV.

I hate to even put it out there but, what if someone got seriously hurt during a physical comp.? There was a lot of pumped up testosterone going into battle for this PoV.

Yeah, who knows with all the injuries going on this season. Half the people playing have serious physical ailments. I also think they could have done Pandora's box right after the comp and punishments/rewards are going on. Who knows, but it definitely isn't the standard POV since feeds have been off for almost 6 hours now.

I think they forgot to turn the feeds on also. Either that or they are having a really hard time doing this one. If it's a punishment/reward one, it's Boogie getting the coup ti ta and Frank winning veto.

That will tick me off!!!! It will just prove that the game is rigged for those two idiots!