Friday, August 17th - Live Feed & BBAD

CeCiMom

And now I'm mad that Boogie and Frank are saying that Shane should have come to them....

Say what? Shane is the HOH. Boogie and Frank shouldn't be so cocky and think they wouldn't go up.

I'm praying Britney wins POV and leaves them on the block and then bye bye.

I have to say that I hate Boogie more now than ever and I didn't think it was possible. He's gotta go. He is no Will Kirby. He is such a scumbag.

Frank talking about Shane being a puppet. Pot meet kettle.... At least Shane isn't afraid to make a big move in this game. Frank wasted an HOH - that's why you aren't allowed to vote "Son".

Britney is the one player in this game that drives me crazy! Earlier it sounded like the girls were finally for the first time banding together and try to get the guys out of the house. She marches right upstairs and tells Shane what Jenn had suggested about the women together. She is so d*mn stupid it's unreal. I'm just waiting for her to tell Boogie and Frank about the quack pack. What an absolute idiot. I can't wait for all this to come tumbling down on her head and everybody target her next.

Fuggetaboutit. All these people are idiots. :angry:

Thought about it. Brilliant move on Britney's part.

Look at it this way. Shane threw her under the bus. She's saying what is wrong with you two thinking I'm that powerful?

Now they're so confused that they think this is all Dan's brainchild!

Brilliant! And I don't even think she went in there trying to do it. Completely brilliant!

Now both Frank and Boogie agree that it was Dan that told Britney and Shane that they they were after them.

Now they are scheming on how to get Dan put up in their place.