Friday, August 17th - Live Feed & BBAD

CeCiMom

Lot's of nomination talk tonight... hurry up HoH room and open up so we can get the stategizing started!!!

OK I want to complain about this FOTH. There are no more then 2 sentences then 5 minutes of FOTH then a few words then FOTH.

What is up with that?

Where do I complain?

I really want to know if Boogie and Frank are going to game talk at all today. I haven't seen them approach Shane yet.

Complain to CBS & to Superpass... I did & told them politely that I will be expecting some reimbursement for the fact that there is more FotF than actual feeds & they falsely advertise by saying "And subscribe to the Live Feeds, where you can watch all the action inside the house all day, every day"

I love how Booger was just asking Frank what was wrong & he said "Well I am kinda pissed because you didn't put the top on the hot sauce, you stole my beach towel & you didn't go for HoH" The other HG's were like "Woah"... Frank said he was just kidding (But we all know he is NOT) I would be pissed too!

I love how Booger was just asking Frank what was wrong & he said "Well I am kinda pissed because you didn't put the top on the hot sauce, you stole my beach towel & you didn't go for HoH" The other HG's were like "Woah"... Frank said he was just kidding (But we all know he is NOT) I would be pissed too!

Dang, wish I had seen that just to see expressions on Frank and Boogie's face. I figured Frank would say it to him eventually because it sounded like he's been stewing about it. Can't wait to watch the House that Boogie Built come falling down around his head.

I'm giddy with excitement!!! :animated_bouncy:

Dang, wish I had seen that just to see expressions on Frank and Boogie's face. I figured Frank would say it to him eventually because it sounded like he's been stewing about it. Can't wait to watch the House that Boogie Built come falling down around his head.

I'm giddy with excitement!!! :animated_bouncy:

Oh me too! That will make this season worth while!!!!!!! (Though I am enjoying it so far) THAT will be the icing on the cake!

After OD LD they came inside and found a few of the balls from the grab game in the arcade room, in the hallway leading to the game room & inside the machine is a big question mark... now everyone is wondering what the heck is going on & Shane is second guessing putting up Funk & Booger on the block. NO SHANE! Still put them up!

If this messes with the nominations I will be so so mad. They let Franks stay last time when they had the reset when they shouldn't have.

This is not the Booger and Frank show and I for one don't want it to be.

If this messes with the nominations I will be so so mad. They let Franks stay last time when they had the reset when they shouldn't have.

This is not the Booger and Frank show and I for one don't want it to be.

Amen to that Marty!

On another note..... did I miss it? I only saw that Joe and Ashley went to talk to Shane. I'm pretty cocky myself IRL, but I don't think I'd be that cocky in the BB house. I would have been right in Shane's ear.

OK I want to complain about this FOTH. There are no more then 2 sentences then 5 minutes of FOTH then a few words then FOTH.

What is up with that?

Where do I complain?

I really want to know if Boogie and Frank are going to game talk at all today. I haven't seen them approach Shane yet.

It's important to complain---another site is blowing up the place! People who pay for feeds don't deserve this!

If you need to complain about this year or fish here it is:

Mr. Leslie Moonves, President & CEO

CBS Entertainment

51 West 52nd Street

New York, New York 10019

212-975-4321

It's important to complain---another site is blowing up the place! People who pay for feeds don't deserve this!

If you need to complain about this year or fish here it is:

Mr. Leslie Moonves, President & CEO

CBS Entertainment

51 West 52nd Street

New York, New York 10019

212-975-4321

Thank you!!!!

Feeds back. Shane up in HOH getting reamed by Boogie and Frank. Shane said he listened to the wrong people. He said he listened to Britney and he feels she is still his coach.

They are already scheaming with Shane to fix it and get someone down and make them safe.

Shane is throwing everyone in the house under the bus. He says he trusts them 100% and he didn't know why he put them up.

Boogie keeps saying they can fix this.

OMG OMG what a whimp he is. He is saying that Britney put things in his head.

Feeds back. Shane up in HOH getting reamed by Boogie and Frank. Shane said he listened to the wrong people. He said he listened to Britney and he feels she is still his coach.

They are already scheaming with Shane to fix it and get someone down and make them safe.

Shane is throwing everyone in the house under the bus. He says he trusts them 100% and he didn't know why he put them up.

Boogie keeps saying they can fix this.

Do you remember Erika in All Stars? Whomever the last person to speak to her would get her to do what they want.

Shane's the same. Give Dan and Britney some time and he'll flip it back.

They are telling Shane that the of the 3 of them they can get the POV and then they can put Britney's ass up. All 3 of them are trashing Britney. Shane says he wants Britney's ass out.