Week 6 - Favorite & Least Favorite House Guest

CeCiMom

Who's your Favorite and Least Favorite House Guest?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite?

• Ashley
    • Britney
    • Dan
    • Danielle
    • Frank
    • Ian
    • Jenn
    • Joe
    • Mike
    • Shane
  2. 2. Least Favorite?

• Ashley
    • Britney
    • Dan
    • Danielle
    • Frank
    • Ian
    • Jenn
    • Joe
    • Mike
    • Shane

Has your fav or least fav changed over the last week?

Fav - Ian (Britney is close 2nd)

Least - Frank (Boogie right behind him)

I know you didn't ask but....

Most likely to enter a mental hospital - Danielle

Most likely to get pregnant in the house - Ashley (guess who the baby daddy is?)

Most likely to get typhoid - all of them if Joe keeps cooking since he doesn't wash his hands after he uses the restroom

Most likely to offer free tattoo removal services to Jenn if she gets HOH - Boogie (but really how likely is it that Jenn will get HOH?)

I'll think up some more of these - I'm cracking myself up!

Favorite- Switched to Shane this week. I know the guy isn't very bright but I still think he is the most likeable guy in the house, could probably use the money more than anyone, I respect his beastly comp record and it looks like he is gonna make a big move this week.

Least- Still Jenn, the ultimate black hole of entertainment on the show. Please... go... home...

Fav is Ian, 'cause I cannot favor any of the reruns....

Least fav has to be Booger. He's a butt-munch that needs to go home to his daddy and uncles.....

After him, Ashley and Jenn, both have NO entertainment value and are taking up good space and using up good air...Do something or leave..

I think they are all vile! Dont have a fav!

Me too! I can't vote! Even Ian has been annoying! I wanted to like him because of Jeff---but no, not one good person in there. The first year!

The only fun I've had is hating them in their hate threads on different boards, some of the worst ones don't even have a love thread -like Boogie and Dan! Most agree--coaches out please!

This is a no brainer for least..Boogie and Dan for favorite..I see Ian topping the chart..I like Ian but Dan is taking the most heat while covering up for Ian,,Ian's still a good one too!

Favorite: Brittany - I enjoy her bantering with everyone. I like the way Brittany checks in on Ian all the time. She isn't afraid to confront people.

Least: Ashley - She strings people along(Ian). She can't put her own thoughts into words, and make any kind of sense. You know, at one point last week, I actually thought that Joe, Ashley, Shane, and Ian had a plan together to get all of the coaches out. Then, I saw Ashley and Frank together. Silly me!