Dan, Week 6

CeCiMom

I really hope Frank wins HOH. Hopefully with Boogie gone he can realize Ian is a rat and use that against him. I guess im different, but apparently I like the "evil" people and everyone on here likes the "good" people. Even though the "good" people are worst liers and backstabbers of them all.

Of course, posters can root for the players they like the best. That's really not the issue. In my eyes, I just don't see how someone would approve of the tactics that Boogie and Frank use (bullying, vileness, intimidation). Lying and deceit are part of this game - that's a given. The personal attacks are what bothers me. Taking aim at someone's family is hitting way below the belt. But to each his own. :)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was hilarious when Boogie was just sitting around the house bitching talking about how he hated everyone. It makes the show entertaining.

And did you also think it was hilarious when Boogie said he was going to tell Dan that when he got out he was going to F&%* his wife? That's the type of comments/gameplay that I'm referring to. But it's moot now cause the troll has returned to his place under the bridge. :hurray:

And did you also think it was hilarious when Boogie said he was going to tell Dan that when he got out he was going to F&%* his wife? That's the type of comments/gameplay that I'm referring to. But it's moot now cause the troll has returned to his place under the bridge. :hurray:

No I never heard that one... but I probably would have laughed.

In all honest the coaches are/were at a huge disadvantages... cause everyone already knew them and how they played.

IF DAN wins HOH and gets Frank out I will take back every unkind word I have ever said or thought about him, in fact, he will be my BB HERO :animated_rotfl: (if he doesn't, I 'll know I was right, he only won BB because he was against a bunch of losers)

FEEDS ON!