Dan, Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only is he safe for this week, he is helping Shane get the blood on his hands to evict Frank or Boogie. Bwahahaha. Then Shane will get nominated in the next week or 2 (probably voted out) and Dan stands a much better chance of making it to the final 2.... again.

But... I do not WANT Dan on the block. :unsure:

LOL. Sorry, I know there are quite a few folks here who like Dan but I want all the coaches gone. And it's not because I like the other HGs. I just don't like the reruns and wish this trend would stop.

Well, Booger and Frank are trying to get a plan to win the veto and they think Shane is working with them and they will get one of them down and have Dan put on the block and evicted.

They are calling Dan a Mother F'er.

Dan's game plan is the same as in his season, very obvoius to the readers and to the players except this time his card is an open card and his moves are very predictable. Between him & Boogie, Boogie has a better game because Boogie can be intimidating and able to persuade people to come to his side and not waver.

But Frank was already on to the whole Dan smack. Dan's game is tired and old. He needs to adapt to the new surroundings. I hope it bites him fast.

Outing him may be enough to throw him off -- or else force him to come up with something new.

Boogie and Frank are saying they are going to burn Dan't shirts (St Mary's) before they go out the door or pack them in their bags.

They don't have a clue it was Ian that brought the information to the Quack Pack but think it was Dan.

I agree.

You can't blame Frank for hating Dan because Dan was the influential person for Frank's nomination. Boogie revealed to Frank that Dan wants to work with Boogie without Frank but Boogie fought and didn't waiver and won.

Dan is going to take the blame for the info Ian gave them. He says his name is already being dragged through the mud and as long as they can keep Ian's part in all this silent it's all good. If F/B figures out Ian has been teaming up with the quack pack, they'll really get bent out of shape.

Also, they need for Ian to be able to keep getting them information. I wouldn't tell it was Ian either if I were them. They need to just stick together and not let Boogie manipulate them. They should know he'lll do or say anything at this point to turn them against each other.

From this point on, Dan is not winning. Very likely he will be going out soon unless he fights for the HOH and win

He should not have come back. He left on such a high last time. This is the only BB board that has even a few fans. He'll be surprised to see how they feel when he comes out. Carmen is right people are on to his game now. He would have to adapt quite a bit to win at this point.

I think all of the coaches are going to look bad by the end of this, Boogie said that BB forced him to make very arrogant proclamations in the DR just to look extra stupid when he was put up, Brittney will get played again, Janelle is gone. None of the coaches look good or did anything towards making their image more positive. After what happened to Shelly's family I'm surprised they would even want to do this again.

Dan is a brilliant player. Its simply harder because there really is no "Memphis" in the house for him. As it was with Dr. Will and Boogie, it is a much simpler game to play when you have someone who has your back 100%. That is why Frank and Boogie are too dangerous to keep together. They have each others backs 100%. At this point, I cannot tell if anybody else is 100% with anybody else for a F2 because I do NOT believe Shane wants Danielle around (unless its simply because he believes he would beat her in the final vote).

I'm not a fan of Dan at all this season. He's being so arrogant he makes Boogie look humble. He is trying to make himself look like this brilliant BB genius by making so many alliances and giving all these BS cryptic messages when he's talking to people so that no one can prove that he's lying about anything but it's just making people distrustful of him. I wouldn't mind seeing him get backdoored this week honestly. It's not that I think he's a bad player, he's just a really boring player to watch because he never wants to talk any game and even when he does, he never gives any straight answers.