Frank, Week 6 - Nominee (PoV)

CeCiMom

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He should be very pissed at mike boogie for being selfish! And start playing his own game! Even if he had pull the trigger last wk, it wouldnt matter because he still would have been a target!

They screwed up when they told Ian how to play if it was a double eviction, They wanted to backdoor Brittany and they really wanted her on slop again this week. See what happens when you count on something before it happens? Frank should be mad at Boogie because he didn't try to win the HOH and went straight for the money. Boogie was his only hope of being safe this week,

He should be very pissed at mike boogie for being selfish! And start playing his own game! Even if he had pull the trigger last wk, it wouldnt matter because he still would have been a target!

Frank should have no worries. Remember, Boogie told him that if they voted him (Frank) out, they would have him (Boogie) to deal with. :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

At that point, Frank should have clearly realized that Boogie was only thinking of himself. Frank is there, mainly as a shield for Boogie. :lol: :lol:

ONLY because they aren't in power or even more so... a floater that they could manipulate isn't in power. Otherwise, F/B was going to do the exact same thing this week that was done to them.... and Britney would have been their target with a back up of Shane/Dan.

Frank, you should have make the bold move last week, you could have gain allies on the side and have a safety net. Like I said fourth might be your charm to get nominated and voted out.

He is only bold when Boogs is right next to him. Did you see him crying in the HOH and then act superior when Mike was there? Suddenly raisning his voice? Too sad! But he is not one of my very least favorites so I don't care about him, he is in the league of Jenn and Ashley as far as I am concerned.

They made a huge mistake not getting Frank outta this game sooner. The guy is a BEAST when it comes to all these comps. I don't know how they will undo this. There is a very good possibility he'll win the HoH in the double eviction and one of their people will go home.

Will they ever get him out??

I'm glad Frank won the POV and I hope there isn't any BB "save" in the works for Boogie. I have to wonder what kind of game Frank would be playing if the coaches were never part of the game. I think he knows the game and obviously is good at the comps but being Boogies partner must have changed how he played. Waiting to see how he will try to pull his game together once Boogie hits the door.

This whole game is a joke because everything is not what is supposed to be. If Frank went home that week the reset happen Janelle probably wouldn't have went home because Boogie would have been alone and had no leverage to put up Janelle. Wil would not have went home since Frank won HOH. Boogie would not be going home this week if Frank didn't win the veto . Thank you Alison Grodner for rigging the game one week that has a rippled effect for her precious past houseguests. I'm not saying that Boogie and Janelle wouldnt be home if Frank left but you have to admit this season is kind of a joke now because of the producers wanted to save Frank. What a joke

This whole game is a joke because everything is not what is supposed to be. If Frank went home that week the reset happen Janelle probably wouldn't have went home because Boogie would have been alone and had no leverage to put up Janelle. Wil would not have went home since Frank won HOH. Boogie would not be going home this week if Frank didn't win the veto . Thank you Alison Grodner for rigging the game one week that has a rippled effect for her precious past houseguests. I'm not saying that Boogie and Janelle wouldnt be home if Frank left but you have to admit this season is kind of a joke now because of the producers wanted to save Frank. What a joke

Like they saved ED with America's choice :D