Frank, Week 6 - Nominee (PoV)

CeCiMom

UGH...........how many times/ways can F/MB have the same conversation?

They (other side) are all SO stupid.

They are "p****'s and b****es.

Joe's a redneck.

Dan's their leader, douchebag & idiot.

We are being persecuted for playing such a clean, honest game......and being the most intelligent beings in the BB house.

Really?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whether you like Frank or not, if he goes tonight along with Boogie things are going to get rather boring most likely.

There needs to be someone who can win competitions to square off against Shane, Dan, Danielle & Britney. At least until one or two of them are gone.

It should be interesting to watch them turn on each other though. Danielle seems to be working the hardest for that point already. She's got all 3 of the others agreeing to take her to final 2.

I don't see how anyone can hate on Frank... he is a machine. He has litterally been put on the block every single week, except for the two times he was HOH. Everyone (except Boogie) in the house has been gunning for him since day 1. I think that's the main reason I like Frank so much... he is the true underdog. It's a long shot, but if he can some how make it to the final 2, the jury should make him the winner. He deserves it.

I don't see how anyone can hate on Frank... he is a machine. He has litterally been put on the block every single week, except for the two times he was HOH. Everyone (except Boogie) in the house has been gunning for him since day 1. I think that's the main reason I like Frank so much... he is the true underdog. It's a long shot, but if he can some how make it to the final 2, the jury should make him the winner. He deserves it.

I have to give him credit . . . he is a machine. In my eyes, he tainted himself by his association with Mike Boogie but we'll see how these next few weeks go. Frank is shell-shocked right now and angry about what just happened to his alliance. He lost his best bud and his shomance. Now he has to rethink his whole game strategy. Should be interesting to watch. And remember if the cards fall right, he can still get backdoored. He will definitely be the biggest target in the house.

I so totally agree. I do love an underdog and that has been Frank from the get-go.

There isn't going to be in strategy to it... Frank has to win HOH or POV every week PERIOD. Otherwise he is gone!

Who can he trust? Shane, Danielle, Brittany, Dan, Ian, and Joe have all backstabbed him. And now Jenn is against him.

Frank has never once made a deal and scumbagged someone... he may have thought about it, but he didn't do it.

No, Frank doesn't lack social game whatsoever. He's got one of the most likeable personalities in there (they've all admitted as much).

They just don't want to roll with him. He got demonized early on, and they want to make it stick for dear life. As long as they can dog on

Frank, that keeps the target off them.

I can't wait to see what they'll do once Frank is out of the way. I suspect next target is Dan.

Frank hasn't scumbagged because Boogie didn't let him. If Boog's hadn't talked him out of it, Dan would of been up and gone last week. (Which btw po'd me to know extend when Boogs called Shane Dan's bitch all week, yet wasn't Frank his?) Frank & Boogie were pissed off at Shane/Brit/Dan for doing exactly what they would of done had they of had the chance. Also, this week they planned to go after Shane and Brit it was always in Boogies order of things to go down. They just planned to manipulate it so that their hand wouldn't of been dirty. Since the reset, Frank feared Boogies relationship with Dan. With good reason. He was odd man out with Boogie until their backs were to the wall. I'm glad Boogie is gone, let's see what kind of game Frank really has on his own.

I guess Frank is working everyone to get Britney, Shane and Danielle to get Dan out. I guess Shane and Britney played along with Frank but Danielle is crying because Frank was bullying her to get Dan out.

IMO, never "liked" Dan, cannot stand Frank but as far as the "game" it will be interesting to watch, only because it seems Ian is "playing' them both......so "may the best man win" lol....I would like it to be Ian, only because it would be the "unexpected".

Shane puts up Frank 2 times and plays with him all week to make him think he is safe........... Dan's fault. So Frank forgive's Shane and try to work with him to get Dan out.

Ian plays him for a fool and relays information and gets Boogie out and Ian puts Frank on the block..... Dan's fault. So Frank forgives Ian and wants to work with him to get Dan out

Frank goes to Danielle tells her all kinds of crap about Dan and make her cry. Telling her Shane and Britney are working with him and she needs too.

Ian tells Frank he is working with him

This guys gives me a tummy ache. Go Frank Go!

There is something about him that is just not right. He thinks he God's gift to women but talks to and about them as if they are scum. The derogatory terms about other races are also offensive but most of them are said in a way that you would only know then if you had heard them before -- southern terms.

He told Shane that he had a job offer in Guam before the show called him that he decided not to take because BB is his dream. I get having a dream but being on BB won't pay for much in a year from now.

He's just really cocky and I don't have much tolerance for people that think they are so much better than others and shove it your face. How many times have you seen Shane do that? None because he is not full of himself like Frank is.

Frank talking to Ian about the HOH comp. Ian tells him he tried to throw the tie breaking question. Frank tells him don't worry about it.

Does Frank not realize that would mean Dani would have won HOH and put him up anyway.

There is only one thing Frank cares about is getting Dan. People could come after him with knives and he would say oh that is OK we nee to get Dan out will you work with me.

Frank hasn't scumbagged because Boogie didn't let him. If Boog's hadn't talked him out of it, Dan would of been up and gone last week. (Which btw po'd me to know extend when Boogs called Shane Dan's bitch all week, yet wasn't Frank his?) Frank & Boogie were pissed off at Shane/Brit/Dan for doing exactly what they would of done had they of had the chance. Also, this week they planned to go after Shane and Brit it was always in Boogies order of things to go down. They just planned to manipulate it so that their hand wouldn't of been dirty. Since the reset, Frank feared Boogies relationship with Dan. With good reason. He was odd man out with Boogie until their backs were to the wall. I'm glad Boogie is gone, let's see what kind of game Frank really has on his own.

ITA......lets see wha ya got Frank......

Shane puts up Frank 2 times and plays with him all week to make him think he is safe........... Dan's fault. So Frank forgive's Shane and try to work with him to get Dan out.

Ian plays him for a fool and relays information and gets Boogie out and Ian puts Frank on the block..... Dan's fault. So Frank forgives Ian and wants to work with him to get Dan out

Frank goes to Danielle tells her all kinds of crap about Dan and make her cry. Telling her Shane and Britney are working with him and she needs too.

Ian tells Frank he is working with him

This guys gives me a tummy ache. Go Frank Go!

yea he has raised my blood pressure to the max!!!