Frank, Week 6 - Nominee (PoV)

CeCiMom

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is saying that he has trouble 'looking at these people, knowing what they did to Mike & I. We are basically getting penalized for playing a clean game"... DELUSIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He must have short term memory loss... does he not remember how he, Mike & Jenn sat on the couch * belittled, degraded & bullied Dan as he read his book?????

I am so hoping that Boogie does leave tonight and Julie informs him that it was Ian all along and not Dan! It sickens me to hear them talk about the other house guests and we were watching ST After Hours last night and my hubby says "does Boogie know that he acts and dresses like someone half his age?" Immaturity on both of their parts really shows...

OMG he just said Dan is ripping his dream away.

He said Dan is so jealous of his and Mike's relationship he can't stand it. :o

Don't they have Doctors there in the big brother house?????? Somebody call them he needs help serious help. Maybe his Dad should come and put him in a head lock or something this guy is so dillusional. I know he hasn't had his Xanax today. I shouldn't be making fun of Xanax because it is a wonder drug maybe he is having a reaction to it.....I don't know.

Frank still talking to the camera right now. He really thinks Dan is laughing at them in his DR's. He really really blames and hates Dan.

Frank is making himself out as a victim and abused by all the other HG and he is the GOOD one and playing a clean game.

He certainly is delusional!

Don't they have Doctors there in the big brother house?????? Somebody call them he needs help serious help. Maybe his Dad should come and put him in a head lock or something this guy is so dillusional. I know he hasn't had his Xanax today. I shouldn't be making fun of Xanax because it is a wonder drug maybe he is having a reaction to it.....I don't know.

Xanax is a horrible med. It's is soooo addictive. There are far better anti-anixiety meds out there. Doctors prescribe it because it's easy to remember and most people don't go to the right kind of doctor to get it prescribed. A shrink would never prescribe it for long term use while a GP would because they don't do the research to know of the other meds out there that are less addictive.

Please don't think I'm being mean on this topic, it's just that I happen to know about anixiety and trust me when I say that these people don't have it. Well except maybe Ian. Joe was having panic attacks btw and it's affecting his blood pressure.

Good one BBLover4ever!!! :lol: I love the idea of Dan/Ian doing a "chilltown" spoof in the DR.

OMG he just said Dan is ripping his dream away.

He said Dan is so jealous of his and Mike's relationship he can't stand it. :o

I think F/B are jealous of Dan's life. I mean, people actually like him and think he's a nice guy....and he has a life where he doesn't cheat and steal from people....and Dan and Brit truly like Ian and are helping the kid with his personal issues; F/B think everyone should be helping THEM and be their DOORMATS.

I think F/B are jealous of Dan's life. I mean, people actually like him and think he's a nice guy....and he has a life where he doesn't cheat and steal from people....and Dan and Brit truly like Ian and are helping the kid with his personal issues; F/B think everyone should be helping THEM and be their DOORMATS.

I could not agree more with that statement!!

Xanax is a horrible med. It's is soooo addictive. There are far better anti-anixiety meds out there. Doctors prescribe it because it's easy to remember and most people don't go to the right kind of doctor to get it prescribed. A shrink would never prescribe it for long term use while a GP would because they don't do the research to know of the other meds out there that are less addictive.

Please don't think I'm being mean on this topic, it's just that I happen to know about anixiety and trust me when I say that these people don't have it. Well except maybe Ian. Joe was having panic attacks btw and it's affecting his blood pressure.

They gave it to me when my Mom died and 3 months later my best friend. I take one at night and have not noticed it to be addicting it's better than a sleeping pill. I could no way take it up to 3 times a day though, Interesting no one told me this information. I do know it does help with the stress.

They gave it to me when my Mom died and 3 months later my best friend. I take one at night and have not noticed it to be addicting it's better than a sleeping pill. I could no way take it up to 3 times a day though, Interesting no one told me this information. I do know it does help with the stress.

Don't get me wrong, it's good for short term use (like your situation to help you get thru a bad time - btw I'm so sorry). But is the most addictive anti anixiety med out there! There are so many others out there that are better.

I completely agree with this too. And it's soooooo obvious. And it shows their characters.

The time that Dan and Britney put in with Ian isn't all game talk. They both have a unique way of dealing with him that I don't think Froogie could even begin to understand and that's because Froogie is so wrapped up in themselves and how they are being portrayed to the world. Well if one of them reads this - you both suck as human beings!

Frank is talking to crying Ian. He is trashing Dan to Ian and telling him what a scumbag Dan is. I think Frank was trying to get Ian to put up Dan and Ian said Dan has a love for the game. Frank is talking in his nice guy voice and pulling on Ian's heartstrings.

Ian saying he wants Joe gone. Frank telling Ian he needs to put up Dan and Britney. He is making all of Ian's moves. Frank is Dan Dan Dan. We need to get Dan out. It is making Frank sound really obsessive.

Poor little man. :( Frank just leave him alone please.

Look Frank needs to go home in the second eviction tonight for all of the reasons that I have mentioned in the past. But now I don't think I could take having to listen or watch him getting it on with Ashley. He is working her hard and not just for a vote. And she is sooooo needy. She justs wants "love". Oh yeah cause none of the rest of the human population wants that.... But I would rather watch her with Jenn getting some love than with Frank.

Whether you like Frank or not, if he goes tonight along with Boogie things are going to get rather boring most likely.

There needs to be someone who can win competitions to square off against Shane, Dan, Danielle & Britney. At least until one or two of them are gone.

D/D/S/B won't stick together that long. They will turn on each other well before the final 4.

Whether you like Frank or not, if he goes tonight along with Boogie things are going to get rather boring most likely.

There needs to be someone who can win competitions to square off against Shane, Dan, Danielle & Britney. At least until one or two of them are gone.

Well with Froogie gone, Cray Cray Danielle can come back. I've kinda missed her...