Frank, Week 6 - Nominee (PoV)

CeCiMom

The cockyness of Frank is crazy. It is like he knows that production is there to keep him safe. All he talks about is when he wins HOH on thursday what he is going to do. America's player? How about Production's player.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatta scumbag comment from Frank! .... Just said "Jenn is Dirty Brown Water Trash"

Ohhhh I heard some words and did hear the dirty trash part. What a scumbag he is...

Can't we agree on anything anymore? :P I think Frank has had a number of disadvantages in this game and has gotten himself out of a lot of tight spots both socially and through competition. Being targeted for eviction (at least initially) in 4 out of the 6 weeks of the game so far is a pretty insane hurdle to overcome even if the reset did save him one of those times. The guy has gotten hell from his association with Boogie (who he had to allign with through no control of his own), has had all the other coaches going after him because they want to work with his coach, has survived a smear campaign by Janelle, has been lied to and blindsided numerous times by various HGs, has had a spy (Ian) taking all information said in confidence to his enemies most of the game and he's somehow still alive after all this. He's been through hell in this house and still stays optimistic and keeps on fighting. I'm super impressed by him!

OK Boogie and Frank did do some good tag teaming to get Frank saved but a good social game noooooo.

GLS you need to just hop on the train... you know you wanna. :lol:

I agree-Boogie and Frank are Production Players. I am fed up w/ both of them admitting to cheating and NOTHING being done to them. Well, I do have a say and I am telling AG that I am tired of her saying F@#$ You Viewers I am going to lie, cheat and steal to get my favorite to the end and the money:. If she saves Boogie this week I am done w/BB. It use to be my favorite show. I enjoy all the work the updaters& moderators do. I love reading posts and chatting w/all of you fans but as Frank said"I gotta draw a line in the sand" if the cheating is allowed.

GLS you need to just hop on the train... you know you wanna. :lol:

Tell ya what, if Frank is evicted I might jump on board because I don't think I could stomach anyone but Frank, Ian or Dan winning this game. I'm on the fence about Britney and Shane. If Joe, Jenn, Ashley or Danielle won it I would throw up in my mouth. :P

Hold on GSL - something is going down and they might be saving Booger's team. :rolleyes: They are all in lockdown in the HOH. -_-

Just because I want Froogie to stay in the game that doesn't mean I want AG to save them. I don't know if I could root for them anymore if that happened. I got over it after the first time but twice would be way overboard!

Frank trying to get Jenn to stay on his side. Says he and Boog never taked bad about her and never really planned on trading her during the coach/player game. He says he has always been honest.

(cough) LIAR (cough)

He is so full of himself. Get a haircut and job sucker.....

This guy just does not shut up. The worst part about him talking to everyone is that he is really putting a target on him.

Plus for anyone else, I'd say do your own dirty work, don't send Frank in my direction. I will always vote you out if you send that creep in my direction.

When Boog is gone (power of positive thinking) Frank will gather up his rag-tag team of Ashley (for sure), Jenn (she really has no other option) and if he is lucky, Ian might go with him because I think Ian likes Frank and may think he can take Boogs place in that duo. Maybe he should consider following in his dad's footsteps and go for the wrestling gig. He should go with a costume that includes a mask.

When Boog is gone (power of positive thinking) Frank will gather up his rag-tag team of Ashley (for sure), Jenn (she really has no other option) and if he is lucky, Ian might go with him because I think Ian likes Frank and may think he can take Boogs place in that duo. Maybe he should consider following in his dad's footsteps and go for the wrestling gig. He should go with a costume that includes a mask.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! The 'mask' part is very appealing!

just want to say this; AG & production made F& B very nice guys on tonight's episode. They prefer a boring episode over the drama to preserve good images for F&B. Preservation is a lot more important over ratings even if it had been dwindling, they care less..

I was going to post the same thing on Boog's thread. They don't show them being nasty, putting down every other player and just being foul mouthed jerks. People who just watch the shows have no idea what these two are really like.

So it's a good thing that we're all here to tell each other what mysoginistic pigs they are.

"sweetheart", f word, stupid b word, "honey"