Frank, Week 6 - Nominee (PoV)

CeCiMom

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frank is right about one thing. Shane should have just stood up for his decision and from the start said you two together are a threat to me and I have to try to get rid of one of you.

You're right.... Frank is right. But how many times does he have to tell everyone? I think he's told everyone in the house 3 times in 5 hours. They get it, we get it - now get over it Frank. Give Boogie a nice big kiss and start thinking about the rest of the month that he's got in the house. Unless he heads to jury next week...

I agree with that straykat. Same with how they've been voting since Janelle's exit... they drag it out all the way to Thursday even though they've all known what they're going to do.

Unfortunately, I think the reason is they are all scared of F/B starting the bullying earlier than they want to deal with. When they want something from you they hound you but, are their "charming" self and when you aren't going to do what they want they bully. They all pretty much coware to the hounding as a lesser of two evils, imo.

Frank talking to Shane. Shane is mumbling and mumbling and not sure what he is saying. He is applogizing to Frank for the yo you but he said "they" (DR) wanted it that way.

My friends thought it would be a fun game that every time Funk said "Yo" we would have to take a shot... then we discovered that there was no way we could afford that much alcohol....

Or when he passes gas

Or says "son"

Or says "bubba"

And I LOVE the name "Funk" that's great!

I guess Frank and Ashley are the 2 holdouts to the Quackpack. It seems the Quack Pack are gobbling up and absorbing everyone in the house. Now they seem to have I really do hope the Tide can turn and Frank can get the upper hand. I keep my hope that Frank can somehow persevere against the huge oppostion he faces from the other houseguests and prevail. Right now, he is the ultimate Underdog. Go Frank! :lol:

R

Frank has everything you need to be a great BB player but his refusal to seperate himself from Boogie just cost him big. He can still win a bunch of comps to keep himself in the game but he should have spent this week trying to build a relationship with a subdivision of S/B/D/D but instead he just went on the offensive and blew any chance of that happening.

Frank has everything you need to be a great BB player but his refusal to seperate himself from Boogie just cost him big. He can still win a bunch of comps to keep himself in the game but he should have spent this week trying to build a relationship with a subdivision of S/B/D/D but instead he just went on the offensive and blew any chance of that happening.

I agree. This guy is a REALLY good BB player. His mix of both social game and athleticism I think possibly makes him one of the best BB players of all time. I respect his complete loyalty to Boogie but it has probably ruined his chances of making it to the end. He should not have let his relationship with Jenn fall apart this week, despite campaigning for Boogie, and should have played nicer with the other side of the house even if they did blindside him. If this guy still made it to the end of the game after all this, I believe it would be the most impressive BB performance of all time.

I agree. This guy is a REALLY good BB player. His mix of both social game and athleticism I think possibly makes him one of the best BB players of all time. I respect his complete loyalty to Boogie but it has probably ruined his chances of making it to the end. He should not have let his relationship with Jenn fall apart this week, despite campaigning for Boogie, and should have played nicer with the other side of the house even if they did blindside him. If this guy still made it to the end of the game after all this, I believe it would be the most impressive BB performance of all time.

I think besides winning comps the has played a horrible game. Partly because he attached to Boogie but also at every turn he said the wrong thing to win alliances. He never tried to shear any other alliances or leave any options open. He is where he is because of the way he played the game. His vendetta against Dan was part of his downfall. He should have tried to work with Dan and a few others but he made himself a target by going after the wrong people. He should have been gone but Big Brother gave him a second chance with the reset.

Nope can't agree with you on this one. Good at comps but a horrible game player.

See right now Frank is planning on how he is going to give Jenn an ultimatium after he chews her out. If she doesn't go along then screw her. He is telling Ashley that Jenn is dirty trash.

Just another example of stupid social game. He is all over the place. He belittles people and is snarky with them. He only uses his "nice" voice when he wants something.

I think besides winning comps the has played a horrible game. Partly because he attached to Boogie but also at every turn he said the wrong thing to win alliances. He never tried to shear any other alliances or leave any options open. He is where he is because of the way he played the game. His vendetta against Dan was part of his downfall. He should have tried to work with Dan and a few others but he made himself a target by going after the wrong people. He should have been gone but Big Brother gave him a second chance with the reset.

Nope can't agree with you on this one. Good at comps but a horrible game player.

Can't we agree on anything anymore? :P I think Frank has had a number of disadvantages in this game and has gotten himself out of a lot of tight spots both socially and through competition. Being targeted for eviction (at least initially) in 4 out of the 6 weeks of the game so far is a pretty insane hurdle to overcome even if the reset did save him one of those times. The guy has gotten hell from his association with Boogie (who he had to allign with through no control of his own), has had all the other coaches going after him because they want to work with his coach, has survived a smear campaign by Janelle, has been lied to and blindsided numerous times by various HGs, has had a spy (Ian) taking all information said in confidence to his enemies most of the game and he's somehow still alive after all this. He's been through hell in this house and still stays optimistic and keeps on fighting. I'm super impressed by him!