Danielle, Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hate her voice and I hate that she has to try to inject herself into every conversation. And yes, she did try to make all the drama yesterday about herself. I think she was actually jealous that Britney got "accosted" (lol as Britney paints it) and she wanted to make the conversation in the aracde with Frank/Boogie more dramatic than it was. She definitely told the story in a much more dramatic way and made it seem like they threatened her. She just craves attention. She wants to be seen as the best competitor, she wants to be involved in all the drama, etc etc. Like KissessinVA says, she should look at it as a blessing that she wasn't involved and try to use things like this to her advantage. Dan would, lol. <3 Giving Shane the cold shoulder at 2am isn't going to help her in the game or with her supposed "relationship" with Shane. She is just so needy and clueless.

What a weird peronality she has---but she will not be able to resist looking at comments on the board when she gets out. This will be bad for her-very bad. Trey is trashing her, her sorority sisters are flaming her, her parents will be mad when they find out all the bad stuff she said about her father being an abusive alchohalic, she has pictures with her legs spread open with her legs hanging down in a very unflatering position. This does not bode well.

where is Trey trashing her?? Would like to see... I wonder if Will called him when he got out...feel bad for Will in that convo!!

where is Trey trashing her?? Would like to see... I wonder if Will called him when he got out...feel bad for Will in that convo!!

He is on a couple of BB FB boards and a couple of other sites that I am on... I have chatted with him quite a few times & he basically denies everything & just as her old Sorority Sisters & friends have said she is a fabricator he seconds that....

This is pretty gross. I didn't see it but I read about it. People were posting as soon as it happened.

https://twitter.com/...1686016/photo/1

Not that I like Danielle or anything but I did notice before she started making the chicken she washed her hands like a scrub nurse. I think the was licking the BBQ sauce off her fingers.

I say pick on her when it is due but don't find silly stuff to pick on her for.

I agree Marty. I find Danielle totally disturbing in her actions and her own self-perception. I often wonder what makes people behave in certain ways. Here is a seemingly normal, attractive woman with a career and continuing education, who is so insecure with herself that she requires constant attention and reassurance. Can't help but wonder how she was raised by her parents since most of the time that's where these traits originate or what happened to her to make her so insecure.

And the habitual lying is another issue. Maybe they dropped her on her head when she was a baby? :huh:

Watching the 4am session and I just can't believe this girl is for real :cookoo:

Shane: I am going to go streak around the house.

Danielle: No don't do that, Ashley might jump on you.

Oh how great it would be for Shane and Ashley to end up in the house or jury without Danielle. She would go crazy!

Trey signed a release that she could talk about him. Then fans of the show blew up his twitter, facebook, emailed him, CALLED his house, bothered his family and girlfriend----all sick you only hate people in the context of the house--so he got angry and took back the realease. Then he facebooked that he never went out with her--SHE was the one chasing him and he tried to be patient--but he is done!

Trey signed a release that she could talk about him. Then fans of the show blew up his twitter, facebook, emailed him, CALLED his house, bothered his family and girlfriend----all sick you only hate people in the context of the house--so he got angry and took back the realease. Then he facebooked that he never went out with her--SHE was the one chasing him and he tried to be patient--but he is done!

He sounds a little shady to me. Why would you sign a release for someone that you don't like?

He may be as looney and as starved for attention as she is. I'm with you kissesinVA, it doesn't make sense that he would sign the release...unless he is also chasing fame.

What a surprise, Danielle is making this all about her!

Danielle making all the drama about her. Trying to make the tears come so she gets attention from Dan.

Hehe, she just said that she is having a hard time feeling bad for Dan and Shane because she feels so bad for herself. Figures...

What a surprise, Danielle is making this all about her!

Hehe, she just said that she is having a hard time feeling bad for Dan and Shane because she feels so bad for herself. Figures...

I am so sick of her "me, me, me"....can't even watch whatever feed she's on...cause she goes on, and on, and on. And Brit was trying to tell her to "quit it" (like she does when she trys to control Ian), and Danielle is still "me, me, me" Ugh...she's a real weirdo.

I am so sick of her "me, me, me"....can't even watch whatever feed she's on...cause she goes on, and on, and on. And Brit was trying to tell her to "quit it" (like she does when she trys to control Ian), and Danielle is still "me, me, me" Ugh...she's a real weirdo.

And I love that Britney called her on it. I think Brit is a bit annoyed today with everyone's whining. I think I would be too at this point.

I wonder how upset her parents are going to be when they hear how she trashes them... I know, according to her ex-friends, roommates, sorority sisters & acquaintances that she had a very good life. I'll bet it breaks their heart to hear he saying such awful things....

I wonder how upset her parents are going to be when they hear how she trashes them... I know, according to her ex-friends, roommates, sorority sisters & acquaintances that she had a very good life. I'll bet it breaks their heart to hear he saying such awful things....

And honestly her parents are just being parents. Tell me if I'm incorrect but the worst thing she says about them is that they are too overprotective. Or did I miss the stories about the beatings, etc?