Danielle, Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am by no means a Danielle fan...but...

I love her right now. 9:27pm Feed 2, she seems to be making Jenn believe she was offered up as a replacement by Boogie/Frank. Jenn is pissed. Danielle may be a psycho .. okay she IS a psycho ... but she can bring it when she wants to.

I am by no means a Danielle fan...but...

I love her right now. 9:27pm Feed 2, she seems to be making Jenn believe she was offered up as a replacement by Boogie/Frank. Jenn is pissed. Danielle may be a psycho .. okay she IS a psycho ... but she can bring it when she wants to.

I saw that too... she's played it perfectly and the timing was perfect. Of course, she started to lay it on too thick and dramatically 3 hours later but, it was a beautiful gamesmanship at the time. ;)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Danielle was just saying to Dan that "Ashley is completely jealous of me" Dan said "Don't say that stuff... don't say that stuff... don't say that stuff" Danielle said "Whatever, like I would ever come between them" Dan - "DON'T say that stuff!"

OMG! I feel like such a dork... Since this season has started I wondered to myself "Why does Danielle ALWAYS have her eyebrows raised????" Well I JUST noticed that she has them shaped that way... How does one get their eyebrows to grow that high on to their forehead?

OMG! I feel like such a dork... Since this season has started I wondered to myself "Why does Danielle ALWAYS have her eyebrows raised????" Well I JUST noticed that she has them shaped that way... How does one get their eyebrows to grow that high on to their forehead?

Botox or an eyebrow lift.

But some people just have good bone structure. As she gets older it will "sag". Hence the botox

Ah ok! I seriously smacked myself in the head for such stupidity....

Nah don't worry about it. I use creams and lotions and such to keep my skin from sagging because I will not put botox or fillers in my face. And there are exercises - face yoga - that helps too.

We all make fun of Dani for those expressions and seriously I doubt she realizes that if she were to amp it up a couple of notches she could keep her skin elasticity good for a long time!

Ah ok! I seriously smacked myself in the head for such stupidity....

Don't feel bad, I was wondering the same thing.

4 am this morning Danielle is snuggling and rubbing Shane's tummy while he is listening to his headphones.

I just gagged I think I could have went all day without that visual......LOL