Shane, Week 6 (HoH)

CeCiMom

The only reason I think Ian should nominate Shane/Joe is because if he nominates Frank/anyone else then Jenn and Joe are going to know that something is askew and if they should win PoV or the next HoH... it will all come out and drive whoever is left together against the QP.

At least with the S/Joe nomination it will be a quick ripping of the band-aid for Frank (if they have the opportunity to back-door Frank) and if the nom's stay the same, noone would expect Dan/Dani/Brit to evict Shane. That would make it a tie and although Ian would break the tie in favor of the QP, everyone in the house knows he's been after Joe for some time now and would eventually understand... Ian was playing for "himself".

I guess they do have to be careful of Jenn and Joe heading back to Frank and vote his way.... It scares me though.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It scares the bujebeezes out of me too! And, I think it scares Ian and that's why if there is any way he can throw it (to anyone but Frank) he will.

The only reason I think Ian should nominate Shane/Joe is because if he nominates Frank/anyone else then Jenn and Joe are going to know that something is askew and if they should win PoV or the next HoH... it will all come out and drive whoever is left together against the QP.

At least with the S/Joe nomination it will be a quick ripping of the band-aid for Frank (if they have the opportunity to back-door Frank) and if the nom's stay the same, noone would expect Dan/Dani/Brit to evict Shane. That would make it a tie and although Ian would break the tie in favor of the QP, everyone in the house knows he's been after Joe for some time now and would eventually understand... Ian was playing for "himself".

Exactly. It's dangerous but the upside of backdooring Frank is probably worth the risk of losing Joe... Now if D/D/B flip on Shane, the QP was dead anyway.