Shane, Week 6 (HoH)

CeCiMom

If Shane played dumb and didn't put Dan up then he would be shielded by Britney and Dan next week if Frank should win HoH... because Frank would assume it was all B/D's controlling Shane and running the HoH.

However, that's not what Shane is doing... Shane is actively participating in the ruse of there being a possibility that Dan is going up when all along Shane knows he's not going to. Shane is even going so far as to fan the flames for Dan's exit next week by agreeing with everything F/B or the sheep say to him and even egging them on and encourgaging them to think he's leaning towards putting Dan up. When it doesn't happen... you know Frank is going to feel duped again by the Silent 6 and he will blame mostly Dan and secondly the one that was making a fool of him... namely Shane.

Yeah Shane is losing my respect really fast. What incentive is there for him to lead Froogie on like this? Is he just so spineless that he is unable to tell anyone anything except exactly what they want to hear because he's terrified of confrontation? That would be my guess. But the more he convinces Froogie that they are backdooring Dan this week, the more mad and vengeful Frank is going to be when it doesn't happen. Shane is being an idiot and setting himself up to go either right after Dan or before if Dan wins POV. You know that producers are going to try to tailor this next HOH to Frank by making it physical and Shane won't be able to play.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... But the more he convinces Froogie that they are backdooring Dan this week, the more mad and vengeful Frank is going to be when it doesn't happen. ...

Exactly!

Shane talking to Frank minutes before the POV ceremony he makes it sound like Dan has got to go. Frank and Shane trashing Dan.

Now if he doesn't put up Dan I think Mike and Frank should know how much they got "played".

Shane talking to Frank minutes before the POV ceremony he makes it sound like Dan has got to go. Frank and Shane trashing Dan.

Now if he doesn't put up Dan I think Mike and Frank should know how much they got "played".

Yeah I'm listening. What is going through this numbskull's head? He is trashing Dan so bad he almost has me convinced he's putting him up.

POV time! Shane has done a good job ensuring himself that half the house will be PO'ed at him no matter what his decision now.

If Shane played dumb and didn't put Dan up then he would be shielded by Britney and Dan next week if Frank should win HoH... because Frank would assume it was all B/D's controlling Shane and running the HoH.

However, that's not what Shane is doing... Shane is actively participating in the ruse of there being a possibility that Dan is going up when all along Shane knows he's not going to. Shane is even going so far as to fan the flames for Dan's exit next week by agreeing with everything F/B or the sheep say to him and even egging them on and encourgaging them to think he's leaning towards putting Dan up. When it doesn't happen... you know Frank is going to feel duped again by the Silent 6 and he will blame mostly Dan and secondly the one that was making a fool of him... namely Shane.

Of course he absolutely should! Frank should point the finger at Shane immediately! But do I trust his brains 100%? No... who knows how it will play out....he might be mad at all of them at first, including Shane but eventually he could still be more angry at Dan and Brittney. Since he has fallen for a lot of thier lies....I will have to actually see what goes down for myself.

If you listen closely to that conversation, just before trivia, Shane was saying things like... What really showed me how shady Dan is that day up here in HoH when Dan would not admitting that he was the source for him finding out about Boogie's plan to nominate B/S.

But, we all know that Shane knows it's not Dan that was the source and that Dan was not the "snake" it was indeed F/B for planning to strike at them first.

Shane gave us a great time sticking it to Boogie at his own expense! Maybe he has more balls than we thought! At this moment Boogie wants to blame this on Dan, because he can't stand the fact that he was played by Shane!! And who will believe Ian???!!! When Boogie goes home Thursday Frank won't know which end is up!! He may be curled up in a ball then....or if he is strong he will focus and win HOH. Interesting all around!

Shane gave us a great time sticking it to Boogie at his own expense! Maybe he has more balls than we thought! At this moment Boogie wants to blame this on Dan, because he can't stand the fact that he was played by Shane!! And who will believe Ian???!!! When Boogie goes home Thursday Frank won't know which end is up!! He may be curled up in a ball then....or if he is strong he will focus and win HOH. Interesting all around!

It's fantastic TV! This season finally got good. I thought I was going to have to slit my wrists!

Pandora's box will save Boogie ~ nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Yes they are all mad at Dan and blaming him. Well, the outsiders anyway.

I can't wait to see Boogie react that he got played by Ian the whole time and that is why they are sending him home. I think Boogie still thinks he has the votes.

It's fantastic TV! This season finally got good. I thought I was going to have to slit my wrists!

Me too!

OMG I hope Pandora's box or the question mark arcade thing doesn't screw this! Then no one will be happy!

After rewatching that whole conversation with Shane/Boogie/Frank after the nom ceremony on TV just now just confirms what I think about Shane. I really like him. I think he's probably a really good guy. His problem is that he's so innocent and isn't used to dealing with "sharks". I think we all see him as dumb because he's so innocent and "doesn't know how to play the game" but it's really just his personality and we just aren't used to seeing that. It's refreshing to see that there are still good guys in the world.

It's really not fair for Brit, Dan and Boogie to even be in the house. Shane and others never even got to learn how to play the game. BB probably should have made him watch some more seasons in sequester but he never had to learn how to talk game b/c Brit did it for him ... or he won comps and got himself out of harms way. I think the coaches are the reason you have players like Shane, Jenn and Ashley who are just terrible at strategy and talking game b/c they never had to do it for themselves.

It's really not fair for Brit, Dan and Boogie to even be in the house. Shane and others never even got to learn how to play the game. BB probably should have made him watch some more seasons in sequester but he never had to learn how to talk game b/c Brit did it for him ... or he won comps and got himself out of harms way. I think the coaches are the reason you have players like Shane, Jenn and Ashley who are just terrible at strategy and talking game b/c they never had to do it for themselves.

I would agree with that. And then you have people like Frank who seems to know how to talk his way out of things and it's been his dream to be in BB and he's been a backop HG for 2 years.

Me too!

OMG I hope Pandora's box or the question mark arcade thing doesn't screw this! Then no one will be happy!

i will! Cant stand qpack! Still piss on how they did janelle! I expect mike boogie but the qp! Heck no!

So if Ian wins he's putting up Shane and Joe and Shane agreed to this? Has this guy lost his damn mind? ... and if the Noms stay the same he has a good chance of going home! ... Ian could decide to go over to Team Frank and take out the former QP's best player leaving them with Dani, Dan, and Britney ... Not saying it will happen but a huge gamble on Shane and the QP's part if they do that!

So if Ian wins he's putting up Shane and Joe and Shane agreed to this? Has this guy lost his damn mind? ... and if the Noms stay the same he has a good chance of going home! ... Ian could decide to go over to Team Frank and take out the former QP's best player leaving them with Dani, Dan, and Britney ... Not saying it will happen but a huge gamble on Shane and the QP's part if they do that!

I am thinking that is what he is telling Boogie, Frank and Ashley.

I know the QP keeps telling him he needs to put up Frank and Ashley. I did read that Shane volunteered to go up against Frank? I can't imagine anyone doing something that stupid.

I don't think anyone knows what Ian would do and that is why they are all worried.

Just watched early this morning when he left the HoH with Dani and Shane and he said ... So it's Shane and Joe? ... Shane agreed

Ian probably will throw the thing anyway he has no fears right now he's golden for a long time unless his secret gets blown up. He doesn't want the secret out and he knows he's safe on both sides right now ... Although Jenn has said she'd put up Ian apparently. Of course that's Ian though is this is Shane's thread lol

Just watched early this morning when he left the HoH with Dani and Shane and he said ... So it's Shane and Joe? ... Shane agreed

Ian probably will throw the thing anyway he has no fears right now he's golden for a long time unless his secret gets blown up. He doesn't want the secret out and he knows he's safe on both sides right now ... Although Jenn has said she'd put up Ian apparently. Of course that's Ian though is this is Shane's thread lol

Now those are just stupid nominatons :wacko: Ian just needs to come out of hiding. Mike will be gone and no reason to keep up the double agent stuff.

Now those are just stupid nominatons :wacko: Ian just needs to come out of hiding. Mike will be gone and no reason to keep up the double agent stuff.

Agreed. QP + Joe will have the numbers and Jenn would be a wild card too. He should stop being such a weenie.

The only reason I think Ian should nominate Shane/Joe is because if he nominates Frank/anyone else then Jenn and Joe are going to know that something is askew and if they should win PoV or the next HoH... it will all come out and drive whoever is left together against the QP.

At least with the S/Joe nomination it will be a quick ripping of the band-aid for Frank (if they have the opportunity to back-door Frank) and if the nom's stay the same, noone would expect Dan/Dani/Brit to evict Shane. That would make it a tie and although Ian would break the tie in favor of the QP, everyone in the house knows he's been after Joe for some time now and would eventually understand... Ian was playing for "himself".