Shane, Week 6 (HoH)

CeCiMom

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Shane real men do not wear the shirt shaped so pretty that a six year-old girl would say is too babyish for her! Keep nodding your head up and down like an idiot any time someone says something. How people think being on BB and looking this stupid will be good for their life is beyond me.

He was so sheepish in the HOH last night with the silent six discussion (minus cyring Danielle for being excl LO)L..the nodding of the head, the " I did wrong" MAN UP for your decisions... jeez ... Shane ur physique is so manly, but ur character is so wimpy..so disappointed with him now

He is making me crazy! Instead of agreeing with everything they say, he needs to just keep his mouth shut! This dumb act (is it an act?) is getting old.

I don't think it's an act at all. This guy has never achieved a triple digit IQ. I can't understand why BB cast him. Maybe just to be 'pretty in pink?' Can't stand to watch the airhead, especially him and Danielle together.

I don't think it's an act at all. This guy has never achieved a triple digit IQ. I can't understand why BB cast him. Maybe just to be 'pretty in pink?' Can't stand to watch the airhead, especially him and Danielle together.

So who will smarmy Shan put up to replace Frank and when does that happen ?

Shane is such a weenie. Boogie up in HOH and Shane is agreeing with everything Boogie says and agrees they could work well together. Mike is talking a mile a minute and this could go on for a while. Shane sucking up big time to Booger.

Mike says I don't know if you have the balls to put up Dan and Shane says to Booger. I do.

Shane telling Booger he wants to keep him and Frank and with Danielle & Britney they could be a good team.

Is he serious with all this Boogie and Frank trust?

Shane is such a weenie. Boogie up in HOH and Shane is agreeing with everything Boogie says and agrees they could work well together. Mike is talking a mile a minute and this could go on for a while. Shane sucking up big time to Booger.

Mike says I don't know if you have the balls to put up Dan and Shane says to Booger. I do.

Shane telling Booger he wants to keep him and Frank and with Danielle & Britney they could be a good team.

Is he serious with all this Boogie and Frank trust?

Ugh what a painful conversation to witness. Two nights ago he threw Britney under the bus, today he is throwing Dan under the bus as "the cancer who broke up the silent six." Okay, you idiot, if Britney wouldn't give up the name (which was Ian, not Dan), why are you acting like you know it was Dan when you know it wasn't. I think this guy is just a combination of stupid and cowardly. I cannot believe he is telling Boogie all this.

Don't expect much from the kid. Shane is very much a five year old boy taking cover from Mom and Dad whenever he did wrong. He kept dancing around with his alibis to Boogie and now he kept them to himself, afraid/scared of the sermons he'll be getting should he spilled them out. What a p*ssy

How about all that shaving. :D

I actually like that. I used to shave my ex-husband down (he wasn't that hairy to begin with and not his legs) and pluck his eyebrows. He was a fanatic about shaving his face too. So all the manscaping is lovely to me!

Once most guys don't have hair under their arms, they wonder why they didn't do it before...... in my experience.

I was reading about last nights conversations. Shane told Frank that Boogie was going to be safe and he as going to work the them. He told Frank he is putting up Dan. He told Frank that he just can't let Dan get in his ear right before the POV ceremony.

So this is all a lie to Frank but what is the point? Shane is one dumb weird guy.

All the pink clothing obviously caused his testicles to disappear.

582590_4111340174798_907901059_n.jpg

LOL - I was up at 4 am this morning and their little spats and stupid conversation is in no way a romance.

How stupid would it be for Shane to put up Dan... He saw that under Boogie's orders that Jenn, Ashley and Ian all went to him and asked him to put up Dan. Shows how much control he has over the other side. So he would save Boogie with his control of the other side and work with him? That would be so stupid. Right now he has Dan, Britney, Ian, Danielle and even Joe.

Still say he is a tool! Dont see him in there long!

He may be hurting himself quite a bit by acting this enthusiastic about staying, on the other hand, some have made the argument that if Britt or Dan does end up getting blamed--he is golden fr quite awhile! This could be a road to getting the coaches out. We'll have to see---the fun part is not knowing! It's not going to be a mundane week for sure!

He may be hurting himself quite a bit by acting this enthusiastic about staying, on the other hand, some have made the argument that if Britt or Dan does end up getting blamed--he is golden fr quite awhile! This could be a road to getting the coaches out. We'll have to see---the fun part is not knowing! It's not going to be a mundane week for sure!

If Shane played dumb and didn't put Dan up then he would be shielded by Britney and Dan next week if Frank should win HoH... because Frank would assume it was all B/D's controlling Shane and running the HoH.

However, that's not what Shane is doing... Shane is actively participating in the ruse of there being a possibility that Dan is going up when all along Shane knows he's not going to. Shane is even going so far as to fan the flames for Dan's exit next week by agreeing with everything F/B or the sheep say to him and even egging them on and encourgaging them to think he's leaning towards putting Dan up. When it doesn't happen... you know Frank is going to feel duped again by the Silent 6 and he will blame mostly Dan and secondly the one that was making a fool of him... namely Shane.