Shane, Week 6 (HoH)

CeCiMom

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shane needs to realize that there is no going back. He has to pull the trigger and get Boogie or Frank out of there. Britney, Dan and the rest of the folks need to run interference and keep Boogie away from Shane.

Originally, I wanted Boogie out first, but now I believe that Frank needs to go first. Frank is the muscle and has the best chance for winning comps and he is likeable. If he is gone, I believe Boogie will not be able to put together another alliance and will be at the mercy of the quackpack.

Okay Shameful Shane...think about it. They want Brit out. And you're buying into it??? She's safe this week and all of the rest of the HG want them both gone. Except Dan. Brit's not going anywhere for now and one of them should not let the door hit their a@@ on the way out. Then who do you have wise guy. Dig your own grave if you continue down this path!

At least he had the balls to put up Frank and Boogie. Good call for his sake.

Ya but he might work with them to get one of them down and backdoor someone.

Yes, Shane is somewhat a pussy for not standing for himself but at least he got the guts to win comps and the balls to nominate F&B. Unlike these loud mouth HGs, throwing comps, floating and staying under cover from Shane & Frank and making noises when get nominated. BS! Others are floating and not taking accountability for their actions and playing the Mother Teresa card.

Yep - Ian too!

I agree. In fact, they're all wimping except Frank, Boogie, Shane (for comp wins), and Danielle. They're the only ones I see actually winning comps (or trying to)

or taking a strong position on where they stand.

So what I got from the first HoH conversation with Boogie/Frank/Shane is Shane repeated over and over; I'm am so stupid and weak that I didn't make my own nominations and now I'm letting you two bozos also tell me what I am thinking and what I should do.

Oh Shane real men do not wear the shirt shaped so pretty that a six year-old girl would say is too babyish for her! Keep nodding your head up and down like an idiot any time someone says something. How people think being on BB and looking this stupid will be good for their life is beyond me.

he needs to turn his little balls over to dani to keep and let her handle booger and snot. she will have no problem standing up to them. shane is just a big sissy.