Shane, Week 6 (HoH)

CeCiMom

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The quack pack just made the decision to put Frank and Boogie up for eviction. PLEASE go through with it, Shane. They need to get out of that house! Now!!!! Hopefully you'll target Boogie first because he doesn't need to be in the jury. Now THIS could be fun to watch. :smilielol:

I would like Shane if he had the ability to have one original thought of his own (that wasn't idiotic) and wasn't such a yes-man. I can't believe he's college educated. I hate the thought of Shane winning this game when he allows everyone else to play it for him because he doesn't have a clue what he's doing.

OTOH, I listened to him talk the other night about his large debts, his desire to further his education to become a physical therapist and how he helps out his parents and felt badly for him, so a Shane win would be tolerable I guess. I'm wishy-washy about him. I wish he'd rid himself of Danielle. He'd score big points on the likable scale for that move in my book.

The quack pack just made the decision to put Frank and Boogie up for eviction. PLEASE go through with it, Shane. They need to get out of that house! Now!!!! Hopefully you'll target Boogie first because he doesn't need to be in the jury. Now THIS could be fun to watch. :smilielol:

I sure hope he sticks with the plan. Although Frank is the bigger threat in challenges, I hope Boogie is the one that goes home because I general dislike the scumbag, plus he was a coach.

I think he's going to go through with it. He realized if he gets Boogie out this week, whoever gets put up on block against Frank will get all the votes and he'll walk out next. Hopefully that can work out on a double eviction on Thursday.

Shane said he hates to lie to people but realizes it's part of the game. He also said he can tell Frank is ticked at Boogie. Apparently Frank has been a little short with him today, lol

Bring on the nominations so we can watch Boogie's reaction. I bet he'll act like he could care less which will also make Frank mad. :P

Awww Shane you're such a p*ssy lol. Throwing Britney under the bus and saying you "didn't want this" lol...stop agreeing and kissing up with everyone all the time. Other than that, I like you, lol.

(Shane talking to Frank and Boogie after noms)

I have never in BB seen a bigger more scared player. He is throwing everyone under the bus and said it was Britney that got in his head the last minute.

Awww Shane you're such a p*ssy lol. Throwing Britney under the bus and saying you "didn't want this" lol...stop agreeing and kissing up with everyone all the time. Other than that, I like you, lol.

(Shane talking to Frank and Boogie after noms)

I am so happy you said this. I was thinking this myself. Be a man Shane and tell it like it is. Boogie can talk all day long about how Britney is just a housewife from OK but he's afraid of her. He knows she too smart to buy his BS.

I don't know, I have seen Shane in other conversations where he just agrees with everything the person says even though I pretty much know he's lying however...agreeing to put up Britney? WTF? lol And Boogie saying that his relationship with Britney is over...um what about your relationship with Frank, Boogie?

Either he's just too afraid to stand up and take responsibility and this is his way of looking like the nice guy or he's able to have his mind changed and turn on his real alliance in just a few minutes by two guys who have proven to be snakes. Either way, I am pretty disgusted with him.

Shane told them he wants to meet up with them every day so they can keep him informed on what he should do.

Why are they even discussing putting Brit when she is safe this week?

OMG that is right. She has Safety.

Yeah, I think if Mike had worked it before the noms and was the last person to speak to Shane he probably could have got Shane to put up just about

anybody. What was Mike thinking? The key with Shane, always be the last person to speak to him to get him to do what you want him to do.

Shane told them he wants to meet up with them every day so they can keep him informed on what he should do.

But is this safety for just the noms or does it also apply to veto?