Britney, Week 6 (Safety Winner)

CeCiMom

I don't really understand the blame game....OWN IT.......you are making a power move, one I believe you would be stupid not to make right now.....Boogie knows that, he's just pissed that they did it first

I agree. The entire whack quack alliance needs to own up to it. It's a game move, and one to be proud of. The constant "I didn't know what was happening" is working my nerves.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like the rest of the HG's aren't playing for their own purpose. Brittany may not be perfect but in the BB world she doesn't have to be. I think she has a wicked sense of humour, it's not everyone's cup of tea but a lot of what she says and does makes me laugh.

Yes I prefer coffee myself :P

She acts like a court jester trying to ingratiate herself as a buddy with the other HG but in truth she's lazy, sloppy and thinks she's queen bee since Janelle left. Go ahead Brit, pick off some more split ends :rolleyes:

Britney is growing on me that last few weeks. I like the way she handles Ian and the way she handles Danielle with her emotional issues. She is good at talking people down.

I've always been a Brit fan... she is goofy & has the kookiest sense of humor! I Love how she can take a normal topic, do a weird accent or putt a funny face & all of a sudden everyone is in stitches! I know she is catty at times, but 99% of the women in the BB house are (and MANY outside the house can be too - me included - yeah I'm far from perfect!!!) I think she has an amazing heart... I've read some of the things she has done outside of the BB house & she has earned a lot of respect from me. I love how she is with Ian, (with his obvious health/mental issues) she doesn't handle him with kid gloves but intsead tries to deflect the anxiety when he is stimming... I love that she is so family oriented... I am a Brit fan til the end!

Well, I like her a lot better lately. She is playing a pretty good game. When Shane failed her she took on Danielle as her best friend. She tries to keep that girl alliance. She throws little digs out there about Dan or Shane so she can keep them in the cross-hairs and make them more of a threat then her. She is shady, funny and has her head in the game always. I did NOT like her as a coach. Her playing as a single she is doing so much better. I think the only people she might win the game against is Ashley or Joe. (at this point)

Gotta give Brit kudos.........best dang goodbye message ever!! Everyone watching here laughed their dupa's off......It will go down as a classic..........WTG Brit!! Happy Birthday girl.

I agree totally! I almost fell out of the chair laughing :clap: