Britney, Week 6 (Safety Winner)

CeCiMom

Actually it was worse. Condesending Boogie called her "sweetheart" and "honey". He hates women and he really showed that tonight. Do you think he would have said that to Dan? I don't think so.

I agree completely. I am impressed she could keep her composure after that.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She had no problem letting Shane take the blame. I agree that Shane shouldn't have said anything. However, if Brit just let it be, either Frank or Boogie will be gone and the one who remains still has bigger targets than Brit.

From what I read on the update page...Shame is the ONLY one to blame...He decided they would both go up on the block on his own and then he had a meeting with his team...

Shane didn't go for the 10K or for safety ( just to keep himself secure) instead he went big going for the HOH. He didn't throw the HOH comp unlike other HGs. He maybe weak (not standing up to F&B) but he's strong to have the guts to go big and bold. Winning the HOH save and secured his alliance, what if he went for the safety, what would his alliance say to him? His alliance may as well take the consequence after all they were all ears to Shane after his winning to have F&B nominated

Shane didn't go for the 10K or for safety ( just to keep himself secure) instead he went big going for the HOH. He didn't throw the HOH comp unlike other HGs. He maybe weak (not standing up to F& B) but he's strong to have the guts to go big and bold. Winning the HOH save and secured his alliance, what if he went for the safety, what would his alliance say to him? His alliance may as well take the consequence after all they were all ears to Shane after his winning to have F&B nominated

I agree to a point but he was telling Joe he wanted to nominate Frank/Boogie before he even discussed it with his alliance. The bottom line is you don't throw your allies under the bus. Say something like - I heard you were coming after me. Leave it at that. He's strong physically but he's very weak-minded.

Britney's "I've been protecting Shane the whole game and he throws me under the bus the first chance he gets" routine is very indicative of her selfish delusions. Britney hasn't won crap and all of her actions have protected herself more than anyone while Shane is out there busting his butt to win competitions to keep her safe and take all the heat in the process. It's about time she takes a little heat. Putting most of the responsibility on her was a bit harsh but her attitude and threatening to never speak to him again is a super overreaction when she should be willing to take some heat off his shoulders after using him as her human shield the whole game.

I agree to a point but he was telling Joe he wanted to nominate Frank/Boogie before he even discussed it with his alliance. The bottom line is you don't throw your allies under the bus. Say something like - I heard you were coming after me. Leave it at that. He's strong physically but he's very weak-minded.

Shane doesn't know how to play the game, that's a fact. He did wrong for not standing to himself but Britney should stop blaming Shane for what he did because Britney was all ears to Shane since the very beginning up to this point. She wanted Shane to go for HOH and win it while she herself went for safety just for herself. Look what she did to Janelle, she was in alliance with her but she threw Janelle's name to Boogie for replacement nominee, poisoned Dani's HOH, persuasive to other members to evict Janelle. Yes she flip flapped as she normally and always did but she was the first person to bring down her alliance.

What comes around goes around, Britney should better looked herself up in the mirror what she did and have done before she rub the blame to other people's faces.

If I was Britney, and Booga said " Who do you think you're talking to SWEETHEART" I would have sd "A huge D-bag, GAME ON" maybe that is why I am out here and would never make it in there.

I think you WOULD make it in there. At least you wouldnt be the coward that Britney is and Boogie certainly deserves SOMEONE standing up to him. Britney is pretty good at talking sh&t behind peoples backs but she clearly wimps out when confronted.

What a rookie mistake going over to explain things to F/B. It doesn't make her any less of a target, and the two guys get to gloat at their imagined power over the outcome.

Actually, if you haven't noticed, Boogie/Frank are now blaming Dan so I think it did make Britney less of a target. Not that she intended that but she didn't exactly contradict them when they pointed to his bed. You think if one of them leaves this week the other one will be going after Britney or Dan?

And this week, if the POV is in the hands of either Frank/Boogie or someone they think they can influence, I'm pretty sure they'll be working hard to get Dan up on the block. Not Britney. Say what you will, she definitely deflected their aim off of her.

It's a load of crock when Britney says all she's done is take care of Shane this entire game. Several people have already made good points why that isn't true. Granted, Shane doesn't know how to play this game (like others who have watched the show) but every single time he's won HOH she HAS ruled the roost. She's told him what to do and not to do since he doesn't know all the ins and outs of this game. Her not accepting her role in all this is ludicrous.

The way I see it, even though Shane did throw her under the bus during his discussion with F/B but if she had half a brain she wouldn't have gone running to THEM to make it clear she had NOTHING to do with them being nominated. That's ridiculous. All she did what add insult to injury. Why else was she so adamant about Shane not going to F/B and taking full responsibility? Because she knew some of the crap she told them would come out. End of game.

I don't really understand the blame game....OWN IT.......you are making a power move, one I believe you would be stupid not to make right now.....Boogie knows that, he's just pissed that they did it first

Britney up in HOH talking to Shane that Dan is shady for side deals now they are going over and over who told Booger and Franks secret about who he wanted to get out.

Who cares? Is it like someone saying something to another player is a Federal offence.

Booger and Frank act like they are running the show.

Boogie would have still blamed it on Britney if Shane said it was his idea. He knows that Britney and Shane are a duo. Upstairs last night Boogie said We and quickly change it to Frank decided who to put up. So it's okay for Froggie to work together but the rest of the duos aren't allow.

Boogie is a baby.

I don't really understand the blame game....OWN IT.......you are making a power move, one I believe you would be stupid not to make right now.....Boogie knows that, he's just pissed that they did it first

Exactly. If you OWN it then if you are in the final 2 you already have the answer to the question that is always asked, "What big move did you make in the game?"

Britney in the back years with Boogie gang making fun of Joe.

Are you serious???? I am watching the HoH feed... I am slowly losing respect for Brit. I stood up for her all the time, in her season (though she was catty) but this year she is not staying on my good side, which sucks... because I think she is funny in general... I like Goofy Brit, not Bitchy Brit...

remember prior to the nominations (quackpack already agreed to nominate F&B), right then Brit told Shane that whoever stays, she will talk to that person and be honest with (don't think so, we know who Britney is) and try to get in the good side. Britney likes to play behind people's back, sneaky, paranoid, liar, news carrier/twister

She is sad because she has no one! Shane is more loyal to dan and and dani! She thought it was her and/shane! He is not even considering her f2! Wow! Smh! Looks like she is brigaded ... again!

I never cared for Britney. She is two-faced on all sides. Because she's been here before, she has this attitude like she knows everything. I stopped caring about her when she came down on Willie and helped instigate the uprising that got him expelled from the house.

As well as she did in the HOH competition, she would have gone for HOH but she chose safety. Never understood that but it gives you an idea of how she's working in the game.

As well as she did in the HOH competition, she would have gone for HOH but she chose safety. Never understood that but it gives you an idea of how she's working in the game.

like the rest of the HG's aren't playing for their own purpose. Brittany may not be perfect but in the BB world she doesn't have to be. I think she has a wicked sense of humour, it's not everyone's cup of tea but a lot of what she says and does makes me laugh.