Mike, Week 6 (10K Winner) Nominee - Evicted 8/23

CeCiMom

OK this is shades of the Friendship alliance. Boogie, Frank and Jenn are talking last night about how it isn't fair the way they got treated. They are the good people and they are sure America can see that they got the shaft.

wha??? :o

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK this is shades of the Friendship alliance. Boogie, Frank and Jenn are talking last night about how it isn't fair the way they got treated. They are the good people and they are sure America can see that they got the shaft.

wha??? :o

Well aren't they gonna be surprised? Jenn literally just started playing on day 41 and only because she was put on the block. She only won that Maui trip by luck and $1000 because Boogie gave it to her.

Boogie is seriously delusional. Frank is a hanger-on and actually thinks that Boogie is gonna do something for him after they get out of the house. Really? Boogie probably won't ever talk to him again after the show.

And if Boogie uses the "N" word one more time, I'm starting a FB page that he's a racist. I've heard him say it 4 times in 2 days. Then the "honey" sweetheart" crap gets me going too because it's condesending. Then his use of the word "faggot" and "queer" is annoying. People in glass houses should never throw stones.

Mike, Frank and Ashley in the back yard right now and they are all pumped up. They think they have Joe back and Mike is staying.

Of course it all rides on Ian's vote.

I hope we can trust Ian not to vote to keep him just for drama sake.

It would be funny though to have Boogie sitting in the nomination chair smiling and Julie tells him with a vote of 4 to 3 Mike you are evicted. :lol:

I was once a Boogie fan but the comments are becoming far to personal for me ... Just this morning making fun of Danielle ... Making the game personal and making comments about Danielle's appearance ... She may not win Miss America but she's still attractive ... Funny hearing 3 of the ugliest people in the house making fun of someone's appearance!

I have to admit that as much as I can't stand MB he is now providing some of the best comedy entertainment in a long time.......even funnier is that he seriously doesn't realize it. I think at his point, even his supporters and esp. Dr. Will are holding their head in their hands at how clueless this guy is and how ridiculous he looks with all of his indignation........every guy against him is a "pussy", every move against him is "weak" and all of his declarations of only wanting "not to be jerked around" and proclaiming he never did it :animated_rotfl:

I was once a Boogie fan but the comments are becoming far to personal for me ... Just this morning making fun of Danielle ... Making the game personal and making comments about Danielle's appearance ... She may not win Miss America but she's still attractive ... Funny hearing 3 of the ugliest people in the house making fun of someone's appearance!

I agree. But usually people can't see themselves in the negative coments that they make. For us it's not personal because we don't know these people we're commenting about how they play their game and the stuff they say and do. But Boogie's comments are too over the top. Especially since he owns these businesses. Comments such as these will affect his business. I know I would never seek out one of his resturants to go to. There is one not that far from me in Baltimore but I would never step foot in it and all because I won't put money in his pocket.

He's a racist, misogynistic jerk that has to bully or bribe people to get what he wants.

Boogie saying that Shane needs to move to Boston and "do something with himself" makes me ill. Just because he lives in a small town doesn't mean he's a nobody in life. Boogie is full of it and so full of himself! I'm going to turn cartwheels on Thursday when he leaves. Hey Boogie - Don't let the door hitcha where the good lord splitcha!!!

Yeah, like Booger did? he's a real role model for "making something of your life". Surprised he doesn't have more lawsuits against him then he does...wait til he gets out and see what "he's made of HIS life"...and his childs.

Sad.....they should really have an age limit on HG's just to prevent them from embarassing themselves.

But, let's be real, anyone living a life of any value wouldn't be on BB....or any other reality show. The "draw" to get ppl on is that they could actually "get a life" through this experience.

Watching young ppl, trying to find themselves with not much to lose is a lot more fun than watching an aging business man trying to convince ppl he's still relavent.....and IMO a bit sad.

One of the things Boogie said last night bothered me too, about telling Joe to vote for him to stay or he is going to "ruin" him by saying "I own 17 restaurants and would never hire this guy".

I'm sorry but his actions are beyond imature and extremely bullying, he's taking a game and pressuring someone by what he's going to do or not do after the game?? I hope he gets the boot this week, and I hope people stop going to his restaurants after his many, many offensive comments.

Hmmmmm..............there are about 17 restaurants within a few miles from my home so I really think MB won't control whether or not Joe gets a job.............maybe he should get his story straight, are his businesses in trouble as bad as when he cried to Brit OR is he such a prominent business man that he believes he can control Joe's employment ? :animated_scratchchin:

Hmmmmm..............there are about 17 restaurants within a few miles from my home so I really think MB won't control whether or not Joe gets a job.............maybe he should get his story straight, are his businesses in trouble as bad as when he cried to Brit OR is he such a prominent business man that he believes he can control Joe's employment ? :animated_scratchchin:

Good point, forgot about that sob story!

... I'm sorry but his actions are beyond imature and extremely bullying, he's taking a game and pressuring someone by what he's going to do or not do after the game?? I hope he gets the boot this week, and I hope people stop going to his restaurants after his many, many offensive comments.

They are so delusional that when they say over and over how they've been bullied by being put on the block... being lied to, or scumbagged or whatever you want to call that game move doesn't make you a bully. Even making F/B out to be fools with noms or the replacement nom isn't bullying no matter how many times you say it or get the sheep to baa the same crap. (Although, it was a shady thing to do... dragging out the possibility of nom.'ing Dan even when you knew you weren't, Shane. Still not bullying by any stretch of the imagination.) F/B are so arrogant they're starting to believe the own lies and manipulations. Man, I want Boogie to leave Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are so delusional that when they say over and over how they've been bullied by being put on the block... being lied to, or scumbagged or whatever you want to call that game move doesn't make you a bully. Even making F/B out to be fools with noms or the replacement nom isn't bullying no matter how many times you say it or get the sheep to baa the same crap. (Although, it was a shady thing to do... dragging out the possibility of nom.'ing Dan even when you knew you weren't, Shane. Still not bullying by any stretch of the imagination.) F/B are so arrogant they're starting to believe the own lies and manipulations. Man, I want Boogie to leave Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with that, putting up F/B and not telling them was not bullying. I wouldn't have told them either! I wouldn't even say F/B were made out to be fools, I think everyone else would have looked foolish for not nominating them. And I do agree with Shane and the possibility of nom'ing Dan, but I also can't believe F/B fell for it either.

Boogie brought this all on himself anyways by not going for HOH.

Booger saying he is going to use a veiled threat to Joe. Something about if he doesn't vote with them then he can say bad things about him in the restaurant world.

Wow was listening to Booger say he was going to go F Dan's wife when he gets out. He like to throw around the word nigga a lot. He is disgusting.

One of the things Boogie said last night bothered me too, about telling Joe to vote for him to stay or he is going to "ruin" him by saying "I own 17 restaurants and would never hire this guy".

I'm sorry but his actions are beyond imature and extremely bullying, he's taking a game and pressuring someone by what he's going to do or not do after the game?? I hope he gets the boot this week, and I hope people stop going to his restaurants after his many, many offensive comments.

what a rotten thing to say........like she would want that old troll.....and his comments about what he would say about Joe, ITA I would never visit any of his establishments....he is taking it too far, what a pathetic little man he is.....he can dish it out but........you know what they say about kharma! He has got to go......pleeze Joe and Ian do the right thing.

I agree with that, putting up F/B and not telling them was not bullying. I wouldn't have told them either! I wouldn't even say F/B were made out to be fools, I think everyone else would have looked foolish for not nominating them. And I do agree with Shane and the possibility of nom'ing Dan, but I also can't believe F/B fell for it either.

Boogie brought this all on himself anyways by not going for HOH.

ITA! They never told Janelle.....lied right to her face,but that is BB. What kind of game would it be if they told everybody what they are gonna do and didn't they say it was against the rules to tell. Besides that morning if I am reading it right, Shane kinda told Frank he wasn't putting Dan up.

It's funny. Boogie doesn't use Twitter. Please know that I'm only saying this to make a point. I own several businesses. In the age of social media Twitter is a hot thing. EVERYONE is on it now. It's totally a must for spreading the word.

My point is that there is a reason the Boogie doesn't use Twitter. He can't handle the people tweeting at him. He reads his own press and only wants to see the good things about himself.

This just shows how delusional he is.

It's funny. Boogie doesn't use Twitter. Please know that I'm only saying this to make a point. I own several businesses. In the age of social media Twitter is a hot thing. EVERYONE is on it now. It's totally a must for spreading the word.

My point is that there is a reason the Boogie doesn't use Twitter. He can't handle the people tweeting at him. He reads his own press and only wants to see the good things about himself.

This just shows how delusional he is.

good point......the twit don't tweet!

I'm glad I'm not the only one completely disgusted with him and his comments about Dan's wife and what he could do to Joe - how desperate he must be! Perhaps he's not the savvy business man as he wants everyone to think he is and I wonder what his mom in NH thinks about his comments - I doubt she's proud. He's hardly thinking about his baby and what he will think when he sees his father's comments in the years to come...

So sad, very pathetic and what a sore loser! Too bad the exiting diary room comments couldn't have Dan and Shane on the couch doing a mock of Chilltown...that would be great!

Booger has Joe now and Joe seems like he might not vote him out.

WTH?

Joe confronted Ian and wanted to know how he is voting. Ian said he is sticking with Boogie. (lie)

Joe needs to settle down.

Booger hating so much on Dan. He just said he wants to punch him in the face. He is so smug.

Booger's ego hates losing to Dan and that is all there is to it! Choo Choo

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name