Mike, Week 6 (10K Winner) Nominee - Evicted 8/23

CeCiMom

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big deal...he's gonna tell Danielle's big bad secret that she's a nurse...is he high?? And I don't think there's anything he can say to Joe to get him to change his vote. It will definetly piss him off and maybe put an even bigger target on Frank's back.

Big deal...he's gonna tell Danielle's big bad secret that she's a nurse...is he high?? And I don't think there's anything he can say to Joe to get him to change his vote. It will definetly piss him off and maybe put an even bigger target on Frank's back.

I missed it. Who's he gonna tell? The house? Us? That's what he's going to use his last 3 minutes of fame for? To out Danielle as a nurse?

Yeah it's time for Booger to hang up his reality tv career and do something useful. What that is? I don't know. But it better nevr be on my tv ever again.

I would PAY for the feed to watch MB watching Ian's DR's when he tells all and makes him look like an a**........after all the talk MB has done about Dan and how convinced he is that Dan was the one who told B/S about their plan to put them up, would be better than most of the feeds :animated_bouncy:

I missed it. Who's he gonna tell? The house? Us? That's what he's going to use his last 3 minutes of fame for? To out Danielle as a nurse?

Yeah it's time for Booger to hang up his reality tv career and do something useful. What that is? I don't know. But it better nevr be on my tv ever again.

\

He's going to say something to make her think he has a "secret power" related to the question mark cube in the box and use the fact that he knows her secret as the "proof" he has the power to rattle her seconds before the vote / comp. Personally, I'm not sure it will work since Dan and Brit already told Dani that Booger suspects she's a nurse but they are all so nervous today already who knows.

check bounce on him :animated_bouncy:

50h1te.jpg:animated_bouncy:

Right. That's why it's so pathetic. Can he not come up with something new? original? even slightly ..... funny? Apparently not.

He's just a little wannabe who apparently thinks he's "masterminded" something. Someone needs to tell that kid that the quack pack

would have targeted Frank and Mike regardless.

The BIG BOOGER IS GONE! HOORAY!!!!!

That rat has finally been kicked out by one smart bunch of houseguests. Ian is brilliant.

Booger is an insufferable egotist and he thought he had this game all sewn up from day one. Finally he has gotten what he deserves ..... the boot.

People call him classy? I guess he is as classy as a slimey snake in the grass can ever be.

IMO this is the best episode of any BB ever.....Booger is GONE!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name