Mike, Week 6 (10K Winner) Nominee - Evicted 8/23

CeCiMom

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grodner & production love Boogie & Frank that they would simply let go their wrong doing and likely might put a surprize move (expect the unexpected) to save Boogie's clear eviction tomorrow.

This wouldn't surprise me at all if he was saved somehow.

Speaking of Grodner manipulation, can someone explain when the veto comp had more then one HG choice in the bag? I could have swore, since they went to the bag draw method, they have always supposedly had one coin with each of the HG and ONE HG choice coin. Since when has there been more then one HG choice till tonight's episode?

This wouldn't surprise me at all if he was saved somehow.

Speaking of Grodner manipulation, can someone explain when the veto comp had more then one HG choice in the bag? I could have swore, since they went to the bag draw method, they have always supposedly had one coin with each of the HG and ONE HG choice coin. Since when has there been more then one HG choice till tonight's episode?

Ronnie (BB11) said that in his season the were 2 HG's choice and that they would dump the bag either before or after they picked the players to make sure all the names were in the bag.

Ronnie (BB11) said that in his season the were 2 HG's choice and that they would dump the bag either before or after they picked the players to make sure all the names were in the bag.

I don't ever remember two people pulling the "house guest choice" and Ronnie is the only one I ever heard say that there were always 2 in the bag. It seems odd that there would be two "house guest choice" but only one with the names of each player. I need more players to confirm this before I believe it.

Wow, some editing last nite huh? With tonite's double eviction, people won't see how rude and bullying F/B and Jenn were.......F/B looking like they were treated soooo badly by the group. YUCK!

Yes they are protecting the nasty boys. I guess they want to make it look like the nice, honest, loyal guys are getting picked on.

I heard Boogie say he was going to go to a website that types everything the house guests do which brings me to think maybe its here because after all this is the best site..... So Boogie if you happen to come across this board and are curious to read your comments here you go.

Boogie the word class and you do not belong together they never ever will. You are 42 years old and have a baby it is now time to grow up and act like a grown up. Your Chilltown T-shirts should be thrown away or put up so you can reflect upon your troubled youth but ebay is probably not where they should go.

You took money instead of trying to be a team player knowing full well that Frank's rear end and yours was on the line, oh yeah I forgot you only think you are the one's that should have turned on your alliance. How dare Shane and Britany and Dan think about that before you? Yes Boogie other people have a brain and that brain in this year's big brother's game was Ian. How can you be so clueless to not know that? He knows your game better than you??? He is the one that turned on you, in the words of Jeff YOU GOT GOT!

Can't say that I am sorry to see you go, I never was a Chilltown fan and was never a fan of yours. I think you are disgusting and say vile things. I hope that when you get home you realize that your 15 mins of fame has come and gone and hopefully we will never never have to see you on big brother again......

I heard Boogie say he was going to go to a website that types everything the house guests do which brings me to think maybe its here because after all this is the best site..... So Boogie if you happen to come across this board and are curious to read your comments here you go.

Boogie the word class and you do not belong together they never ever will. You are 42 years old and have a baby it is now time to grow up and act like a grown up. Your Chilltown T-shirts should be thrown away or put up so you can reflect upon your troubled youth but ebay is probably not where they should go.

You took money instead of trying to be a team player knowing full well that Frank's rear end and yours was on the line, oh yeah I forgot you only think you are the one's that should have turned on your alliance. How dare Shane and Britany and Dan think about that before you? Yes Boogie other people have a brain and that brain in this year's big brother's game was Ian. How can you be so clueless to not know that? He knows your game better than you??? He is the one that turned on you, in the words of Jeff YOU GOT GOT!

Can't say that I am sorry to see you go, I never was a Chilltown fan and was never a fan of yours. I think you are disgusting and say vile things. I hope that when you get home you realize that your 15 mins of fame has come and gone and hopefully we will never never have to see you on big brother again......

ITA...

The problem is if Booger does read any of the (majority negative) comments that don't praise him as the greatest and smartest of all BB players, he'll just ignore all the jealous little people who can't see how great he is...

Truth is he is vile and disgusting. Needs to grow up and realize the world is not his to manipulate. It's appears things may be catching up with him and his recent legal troubles may be the reality slap in the face that he needs, but I doubt it.

I think the mother of his child should use the things that he has said on the show and petition for full custody of Brady...he will just grow up to be like his vile father if he's around him enough. He goes on and on that he's all about his son...blah blah blah - if he were he would think before he speaks because later, those words will come back to bite him in the butt! I believe the true colors of people come out on this show and he thinks he is loved by all but most of us hate him. I feel sorry for him and his delusions...

I think the mother of his child should use the things that he has said on the show and petition for full custody of Brady...he will just grow up to be like his vile father if he's around him enough. He goes on and on that he's all about his son...blah blah blah - if he were he would think before he speaks because later, those words will come back to bite him in the butt! I believe the true colors of people come out on this show and he thinks he is loved by all but most of us hate him. I feel sorry for him and his delusions...

Couldn't agree with you more...if it was me (and Thank God it isn't) I would request only supervised visitations....this is the guy who told the other HG's to "act nice" and "think of how they look to their kids". He's a piece of shit.

:lousings: "Bye-bye Booger, Booger Good-bye"....HG's, PLEASE STOP SINGING...Sorry, BB, I couldn't help myself. :guitarist::drummer:

They better not show 7-10 minutes of stuff we have already seen and show Ian's b-bye message instead. I want him to be able to tell boogie "he got got by the youngest bb player and that he does not admire him anymore"!!!! Flick booger out the door.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name