Mike, Week 6 (10K Winner) Nominee - Evicted 8/23

CeCiMom

I'm glad I'm not the only one completely disgusted with him and his comments about Dan's wife and what he could do to Joe - how desperate he must be! Perhaps he's not the savvy business man as he wants everyone to think he is and I wonder what his mom in NH thinks about his comments - I doubt she's proud. He's hardly thinking about his baby and what he will think when he sees his father's comments in the years to come...

So sad, very pathetic and what a sore loser! Too bad the exiting diary room comments couldn't have Dan and Shane on the couch doing a mock of Chilltown...that would be great!

that would be the BEST!!!!!

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so disgusted by his continual talks of violence against Dan... he is OBSESSED with Dan being the bad guy and IAN is the one that caused all of this!

It is horrible that production hasn't shut this down. With all the violence going on in the US these days, they need to end his threats.

I have never watched Big Brother before and I started watching this season... anyway I don't get the people on here. I love Boogie and Frank... they are the only reason to watch. Everyone else is so boring. They have literally had to work almost every week to keep from one of them going home. They have been more loyal and honest than anyone in the house. It will be awesome if some how Boogie can stay this week... sure would make for some good TV the upcoming weeks.

I have never watched Big Brother before and I started watching this season... anyway I don't get the people on here. I love Boogie and Frank... they are the only reason to watch. Everyone else is so boring. They have literally had to work almost every week to keep from one of them going home. They have been more loyal and honest than anyone in the house. It will be awesome if some how Boogie can stay this week... sure would make for some good TV the upcoming weeks.

Welcome to Morty's. Have to disagree with the part where you say Boogie and Frank have been more loyal and honest than anyone in the house. ;)

As I was reading the BB Update, I came across this line:

Boogie starts singing the Captain America anthem, but confuses it with Superman "Here I come to save the day!!!!!" WBRB

Isn't that the theme from the cartoon character "Mighty Mouse"? :P

I am super nervous too... I can't remember a time when I despised someone as much as Booger... well maybe the last time he was on... He is unattractive, uncouth, demeaning, rude, foul, just an awful human being...

I know, with these idiots who knows what will happen.......

: nervousing ( cowboyism)

LOLOLOLOL! That is too funny! Cowboy would come up with some doozies!!!!

IF he stays it will be totally because of Frank........although I personally cant stand him, Frank has done his HW and certainly is playing this game......MB has given him so much bad advice but he still is holding his own......he needs to drop him.

Just had to rush in here to complain about Boogs! I can't believe he has a chance!!!

Joe is the decidng vote.

Ashley and Frank are both keeping Boogie and so is Ian. Ian already told Danielle in private he plans on voting for Jenn, and blaming it on Joe so Frank goes after them instead of the Quack PAck.

If Joe DOES keep Boogie, by whatever means the vote will be 4-3 and he will stay.

And I thought Joe wouldn't be important?!! Wow!

So, since he admitted it, I think he should get a penalty vote. That way he would be gone on Thursday.

good riddance to bad rubbish. :animated_wave:

A penalty vote is a weak way for BB to punish people. It was weak when they did it to Jen that one season for eating when she was on slop. He should simply be kicked out for cheating. None of this penalty vote crap. Make BB show they have rules and enforce them. But, they won't do anything. This show just keeps turning into more and more of a joke.

Boogie technically has been cheating more then just with what he did in the veto. Offering Ashley a job at one of his restaurants for her vote or offering to help Joe get a cooking show are both examples of trying to bribe with outside money. There are rules against HG agreeing to split the prize money. Notice Boogie doesn't offer up any of the money he has won in the game. Those prizes I think they can exchange if they want, just not split any of the end prize money. He only offers up outside world money.

He is a disgusting piece of trash... I am SICK of him dropping the N - word and saying that he is going to bust them apart... N-word used at 9:30 am today, cam 3.

Boogie admits cheating in the last comp.

http://www.realityna...cheating/18845/

I tried to go to Flashback & find it, but couldn't... I wonder if they got the wrong date or time...

I tried to go to Flashback & find it, but couldn't... I wonder if they got the wrong date or time...

I don't know. I just copied the link. There should be a video somewhere I would think.

Well it was an exciting night in the big brother house last evening. Joe basically went to Frank and told him no deal. He feels that getting rid of Boogie would be the best for his game etc. You can read it all on the update page anyway there was Ian crying not sure if it was real or fake and Jenn told Ashley to suck it. Really good TV all this while Boogie slept peacefully in his bed. Now this morning Boogie knows that he is not staying and now wants to call a house meeting and tell everyone its ok vote me out good game blah blah blah. I swear if this keeps him in the game and he is cheating and is not thrown out I will be mad. He also said he brought in the cube with the question mark as well as a banana suit, why did Big Brother allow him to bring those things in to mess with the game???? Either he is lying or something is not right. Also Ian was heard last night saying the DR was asking him why he was voting out his idol since he was 10 years old which I am taking as them asking him why he was voting out Boogie. Really I tried really hard not to beleive all the crap about the DR trying to influence the vote but I guess it's all true.

Well for all the bullying, threatening & belittling he & Funk did, they were sure edited well!!!!!!

Exactly! And the thing is that they won't even have time to show the rest of it from Monday after the POV ceremony. That was so hard to watch.

Let's see if he comes back for the finale.

Love the way he has a house meeting to "school" the players on not embarassing themselves for their families sake (like he has done all season), and to "play nice" until the eviction and not throw him under the bus (which he does all the time), and to be kind and not gloat about it (which he always does, and did after the Veto competition). The world according to Boogie is the world all ABOUT Boogie (come to think of it, Danielle might be his long lost twin)

It is horrible that production hasn't shut this down. With all the violence going on in the US these days, they need to end his threats.

I agree that it is horrible. The first thing I thought, regarding his comments about Dan's wife, is that it sounds like a terrorist threat and they should be sending him out with the proper authorities waiting at the door to take him in. It is an awful line that he has crossed and speaks volumes about his moral character, or rather lack of.

There should be a penalty vote, at the very least, for the admitted cheating.

I've been quite disgusted by the reset that came before the eviction. No matter who had been on the block, it was clearly manipulation of the game by CBS. This is the first time ever that I DVR the live shows and don't watch them for days. Almost all of the BB After Dark shows are deleted without being watched. In the older days I would be waiting on the sofa with popcorn and a pop 30 minutes before it started, on pins and needles waiting to watch. Not anymore.

The constant recycling of past houseguests has taken a lot of the enjoyment out of the game, IMO. Seeing the same people on multiple seasons is boring. They really need some fresh people running the show before it goes down the drain. The concept is too good to have it ruined this way.

(Rant Over)

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name