Mike, Week 6 (10K Winner) Nominee - Evicted 8/23

CeCiMom

ED only won BB because of America's choice :D

I posted this in another thread.

At least with America's Player the viewers knew about from the beginning. Eric voted how America wanted 8 times IIRC it just wasn't the one time with Dick.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I'm not. This is my opinion which I see others give all the time.

If this makes Boogie a bully, then what does it make Dick Donato?

Well of course I know it's your opinion but I was being facetious in my statement. I apologize to you for that. I just find Boogie so totally repulsive that it's hard for me to think that anyone can actually admire anything he does. I disliked him the other times he was on BB also but as he grows older, he just seems to get worse.

I did not watch Evel Dick's season so I cannot comment or compare him to Boogie and I did not see him listed in your paragraph as a comparison to Boogie. Now, Dr. Will was a hoot - a manipulator with class, humor and finesse. Will could work it so you didn't even know you were being manipulated. Of course, Dr. Will's good looks probably helped a bit. Boogie looks like something that crawled out from under the bridge (troll).

ED only won BB because of America's choice :D

I disagree to an extent. America's player helped him with a vote or two, but I really think he would have won without it.

But back to Boogie, I really think he's going this week...or else I hope so. Jenn would be a good replacement nominee..that's what Shane was saying he'll do last night..please please PLEASE say it'll happen. They seem overly confident that Dan is going, which is hilarious.

If Boogie goes home does it prove that he is not the "master" player that he believes he is? In season 2 he sacrificed himself for Krista and got owned by Kent. In Allstars Will ran his game and he won 2 comps at the end. Now he attached himself to frank when he should have made Dan his Dr. Will hoping he could win 2 comps again if he made it to the end. If Dan makes if farther than the final 4 he in my eyes will be better than Dr. Will. A previous Winner has only made it to the final four (Dr. Will)

I don't remember where I got this from but it's always been my understanding that the only reason Boggie was even on All Stars was that Dr. Will made that a condition of his own participation. In All Stars Dr. Will carried him the entire way. The only thing of significance I remember about him from season 2 was his nickname and about him proposing to Krista at the finale. The guy has absolutely zero class. I love the fact his going to be sitting at home when he finds out that Ian has been playing with the other side lol

I like Dan a lot, I'd be very happy if he wins this season. But even if he were to do so, I'd still say that Dr. Will was the best player ever. The guy could screw people over and they still loved him.

I don't remember where I got this from but it's always been my understanding that the only reason Boggie was even on All Stars was that Dr. Will made that a condition of his own participation. In All Stars Dr. Will carried him the entire way. The only thing of significance I remember about him from season 2 was his nickname and about him proposing to Krista at the finale. The guy has absolutely zero class. I love the fact his going to be sitting at home when he finds out that Ian has been playing with the other side lol

As much as I don't like Boogie, I don't think he should have been on All-Stars, and he was only there because of Dr. Will, the fact is he did win it.

If you really thing about it Boogie is the ultimate floater. He always clings to the strongest player in the game and lets them do all the heavy lifting. The only reason he won all-stars was because Dr. Will gave it to him. His reputation of being this great player is not correct IMO. He's a grown man who acts like the middle school bully. He smiles when things are going his way and attacks & bullies people when they aren't.

He's a loser.

As much as I don't like Boogie, I don't think he should have been on All-Stars, and he was only there because of Dr. Will, the fact is he did win it.

He actually was only chosen because Will said he wouldn't do AllStars without him. Dr. Will carried him and Boogie got lucky and won the final HoH. Will deserved to win Allstars.

I can't wait for Boogie to be evicted. I can just hear Janelle saying "Bye Bye Boogie".

He actually was only chosen because Will said he wouldn't do AllStars without him. Dr. Will carried him and Boogie got lucky and won the final HoH. Will deserved to win Allstars.

I can't wait for Boogie to be evicted. I can just hear Janelle saying "Bye Bye Boogie".

I didn't say he deserved to win, I just mentioned that he did win.

You know I had general dislike for MB, but in the love to hate em kinda way. Same as Evil Dick and Dani (cray cray), they make for good shouting at your TV. But MB and BB will have crossed the line if they allow or air Boogie saying anything to Joe on live TV about his children. I already think Boogie is despicable for saying that he is gonna use talking about his kid to Brit to play on her maternal heartstrings. This guy is not the villainous character of before. He is now an old, cranky, washed up, has been who needs to go home.

You know I had general dislike for MB, but in the love to hate em kinda way. Same as Evil Dick and Dani (cray cray), they make for good shouting at your TV. But MB and BB will have crossed the line if they allow or air Boogie saying anything to Joe on live TV about his children. I already think Boogie is despicable for saying that he is gonna use talking about his kid to Brit to play on her maternal heartstrings. This guy is not the villainous character of before. He is now an old, cranky, washed up, has been who needs to go home.

ditto!

Boogie needs to NOW! He is so full of himself. Please,please Shane stay strong and put up Jenn.

He will ,Shane didn't mean it when he was agreeing with them. Boogie will go, just when you think he can't sink any lower, he does! He's the worst!

Not at all. He acts like this is going to be like Janelle all over again. He is picturing him and stupid Frank doing the phone call thing where they talk bad about dan.

There is no way Shane will put Dan on the block as Shane told britney earlier

Boogie has a kid and loves old guys like Barney Frank. Wonder if the HG know anything about that lawsuit :D

Shane mentioned in the HOH to Dan and Brit, (not sure who else was there), that he wanted to mention "Uncle Jerry", in Boogie's goodbye message. So they know.

Mike holding court with his crew Jenn and Ashley. (the girls he trashes all the time)

They are all talking about how dangerous Dan is and how he tries to be nice to them is gameplay.

Double--post two posters at once!

Yes Dan is only nice for gameplay--that's obvious---but Boogie won't get him out yet--it will be Jenn up---Shane just agrees with everything. he is one of those bobble-head dogs in the car!

yes yes yes yes yes

Edited by smassadi

Shane seems like the type who tells people what they want to hear, then does the opposite, that's ok with me as long as he sticks o the plan....can't wait for the veto meeting tobe over so I can relax

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name