Mike, Week 6 (10K Winner) Nominee - Evicted 8/23

CeCiMom

I would love for the nominations to stay the same too. See F&B campaign against each other!

That sounds like a super boring week to me. I really don't see them campaigning too hard against each other as those two have been more loyal to each other than anyone else in the house. Maybe, I'm alone here but I want Boogie/Frank to get their revenge. They are the most entertaining players to me and if they go one after another we're probably left with a craptastic rest of the season. The Quack Pack needs an enemy and I don't want the annoyingly cryptic Dan, who can't give a straight answer to anybody, the selfish Bratney, the spineless Shane, or crazy Danielle to win the game at this point. Ian is the only one I could root for in the house if Boogie and Frank leave.

Shane won't nominate Dan. Not at this point. Maybe when they are down to 6 or less people.

Oh I definitely think he would. He would do whatever Britney wanted him to. Earlier, when Britney was talking about how she was mad at Dan for keeping things from them, he even hinted that maybe they should get him out before she immediately shut that idea down. He is so easy to manipulate that I don't even see Boogie convincing him to backdoor Dan outside the realm of possibility.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds like a super boring week to me. I really don't see them campaigning too hard against each other as those two have been more loyal to each other than anyone else in the house. Maybe, I'm alone here but I want Boogie/Frank to get their revenge. They are the most entertaining players to me and if they go one after another we're probably left with a craptastic rest of the season. The Quack Pack needs an enemy and I don't want the annoyingly cryptic Dan, who can't give a straight answer to anybody, the selfish Bratney, the spineless Shane, or crazy Danielle to win the game at this point. Ian is the only one I could root for in the house if Boogie and Frank leave.

Oh I definitely think he would. He would do whatever Britney wanted him to. Earlier, when Britney was talking about how she was mad at Dan for keeping things from them, he even hinted that maybe they should get him out before she immediately shut that idea down. He is so easy to manipulate that I don't even see Boogie convincing him to backdoor Dan outside the realm of possibility.

Well we finally disagree. To me Booger and Frank make the show not enjoyable. The pound and bully people and that is not my favorite game play.. I like the thoughtful stealth silent manipulator like Dan.

Well we finally disagree. To me Booger and Frank make the show not enjoyable. The pound and bully people and that is not my favorite game play.. I like the thoughtful stealth silent manipulator like Dan.

Well I guess we were bound to disagree on something :P

Dan drives me absolutely crazy with how cryptic he is about everything. He's a great player, I'll give you that, but I just find him super boring and tedious to watch because he gives as little and as vague of information as possible to people in the house and to the people watching. I prefer players that are a little more outspoken cause it creates a lot more drama. I'm not saying I like Boogie/Frank as people but I do like them as players and think they are good villains for the show.

Please let boogie be gone...I cannot stand another week of ClownTown.

Neither Frank or Boogie are Dr. Will. I do not give Boogie any credit for his AllStar win.

He makes rash, greedy, total self serving game decisions. He gloats when he wins and pouts like a 2 year old when he loses.

He lacks awareness of others or his surroundings in a good game play way.

He is no Dr Will nor is he even close to being an Evel Dick....

I would say he knows how to con, bully and BS his way in certain situations but again he is FAR from a great game player.

His only/best game move was to have made friends with one of the best players ever...he was the one with the good coach.

I do agree that Will was the driving force behind chilltown's strength (Mike was gone from season 2 fairly early if I recall correctly), so Will pretty much

had to wing it that year (and for me was the most satisfying win in all big brother history imho).

Allstars: Will totally propelled him to the finish line. So I've never been too impressed with Mike's abilities, but I think this season is showing him to be quite good.

Much better and more savvy than I thought he was capable of on his own. And if he can get anyone backdoored this week (esp. Dan), then I think Mike deserves

to be considered one of the greats and definitely more than just Will's sidekick.

I do agree that Will was the driving force behind chilltown's strength (Mike was gone from season 2 fairly early if I recall correctly), so Will pretty much

had to wing it that year (and for me was the most satisfying win in all big brother history imho).

Allstars: Will totally propelled him to the finish line. So I've never been too impressed with Mike's abilities, but I think this season is showing him to be quite good.

Much better and more savvy than I thought he was capable of on his own. And if he can get anyone backdoored this week (esp. Dan), then I think Mike deserves

to be considered one of the greats and definitely more than just Will's sidekick.

You are joking, right? He's definitely not my idea of a "great" anything except maybe a sleezeball. His approach is to be a bully, relentless in his attacks on the other HG. He's an overgrown kid and shows no manly characteristics either in his personal life or in his gameplay. As long as everything is going his way and he thinks he has control, he's happy but if things go awry he's mean, nasty and a whiner. He needs to learn to roll with the punches and quit being such a jerk. I hope he is embarrassed by his behavior especially since he got nominated. He thought it was really funny that Janelle got backdoored. But at least she had class whereas Boogie has none.

ITA!

Dan's boring me to death this season (and I was a Dan fan during his 1st season). Most of the cast bores me tho. Shane's stupidity is amazing. He's clueless with no valid opinions or original ideas. Jenn, Joe and Ashley are useless wastes of space, all just praying they can skate to the end unnoticed. Danielle's despisable and insane, thinking she's the star of the show because she's so enticingly beautiful and intelligent (yuck). Britney is still the same old b!tch she always was, riding on everyone else's backs. (I loved it when ignorant, spineless Shane threw Brit under the proverbial bus.) Ian's playing a decent game if he can keep up his charade, considering he wins nothing. I think it would be a travesty if anyone won other than Ian or Frank, and maybe Dan. I might root for Dan if he'd talk to the cameras and let us know if he actually has a gameplan or if he's just winging it. He needs a Memphis and he has none this season.

Frank is the only reason I keep watching at this point. Boog has been playing carelessly and arrogantly but it looks like he'll be leaving this week because of it. Boog should have listened to Frank last week when Frank wanted to BD Dan when they had the chance. Frank is the one who figured out that Ian is the double-agent and Boog didn't believe that either. Boog's not proving he's the expert he believes himself to be. If Frank can form a new alliance after Boog leaves and make it to the end, he'll deserve the win, imo. Four times on the block and he's still there. The two weeks he's not been on the block is because he was HOH. He's played a helluva game, imo.

You are joking, right?

No, I'm not. This is my opinion which I see others give all the time.

His approach is to be a bully, relentless in his attacks on the other HG. He's an overgrown kid and shows no manly characteristics either in his personal life or in his gameplay. As long as everything is going his way and he thinks he has control, he's happy but if things go awry he's mean, nasty and a whiner.

If this makes Boogie a bully, then what does it make Dick Donato?

You are joking, right? He's definitely not my idea of a "great" anything except maybe a sleezeball. His approach is to be a bully, relentless in his attacks on the other HG. He's an overgrown kid and shows no manly characteristics either in his personal life or in his gameplay. As long as everything is going his way and he thinks he has control, he's happy but if things go awry he's mean, nasty and a whiner. He needs to learn to roll with the punches and quit being such a jerk. I hope he is embarrassed by his behavior especially since he got nominated. He thought it was really funny that Janelle got backdoored. But at least she had class whereas Boogie has none.

Great post :hurray:

Janelle did have class.....Boogie will go out like the punk he is.

Frank is so so irritating to me and the reason I want to turn off the feeds. He is good at comps but other then that he has just tagged on to Booger and helped him bully people. That is not entertaining to me.

Frank is so so irritating to me and the reason I want to turn off the feeds. He is good at comps but other then that he has just tagged on to Booger and helped him bully people. That is not entertaining to me.

Frankie may be gone next if Dan wins the next HOH for double eviction :D

If this makes Boogie a bully, then what does it make Dick Donato?

I'd like to take a swing at the difference of ED vs. Boogie:

ED played this game with passion and an in your face strategy.

ED is a brilliant strategist AND he really has a talent for assessing other players play.

Part of my appreciation for ED comes not from just watching his gameplay (where he won the game using this strategy that he actually brought to the game AFTER Allstars),but also from his analysis of other players after his season (house calls, his website).

He actually seems to be able to accurately assess other players strengths and weakness - not so with the Boogie.

Mike gloats, misinterprets his surroundings and knee jerk reacts....while it might seem similar,it was different. Mike is no ED.

Mike Boogie has made a couple of big moves....but they were bad for his game. His ousting of Jannelle to keep Frank was great for Frank but was very short sighted on Boogies part. He overplayed his hand too early, ousted a coach ally, created distrust with the other 2 coach allies and overtly manipulated every one in the house.

Mike trying to keep Frank at all costs = shortsighted.

ED trying to keep Dani at all costs = a dad,who albeit messed up, was doing whatever it took to protect his young.

Boogie taking of prizes over HOH and his treatment of Ian for not taking a prize is an arrogance that only Mike Boogie could think was good gameplay.

ED may have played with ego and arrogance too BUT he knew how to use it and used it to win the game. IMO the only reason Boogie was on AND won All Stars was riding Dr.Will's coat tails and having a built in alliance with a BB god. Who knows,maybe Boogie can pull off another save this week but if this happens it will be a Hail Mary and because of the other HG's failure/stupidity not to break up that alliance vs. Boogie's great gameplay.

Yes, one additional difference:

Dick was not above physical assault. I don't know that Mike has engaged in that kind of activity yet.

But then again, Mike doesn't have the anger / rage issues that Dick Donato has.

One seeming similarity (at least so far, we'll see how the rest of the season plays out):

Production behind both of them.

I'd like to take a swing at the difference of ED vs. Boogie:

ED played this game with passion and an in your face strategy.

ED is a brilliant strategist AND he really has a talent for assessing other players play.

Part of my appreciation for ED comes not from just watching his gameplay (where he won the game using this strategy that he actually brought to the game AFTER Allstars),but also from his analysis of other players after his season (house calls, his website).

He actually seems to be able to accurately assess other players strengths and weakness - not so with the Boogie.

Mike gloats, misinterprets his surroundings and knee jerk reacts....while it might seem similar,it was different. Mike is no ED.

Mike Boogie has made a couple of big moves....but they were bad for his game. His ousting of Jannelle to keep Frank was great for Frank but was very short sighted on Boogies part. He overplayed his hand too early, ousted a coach ally, created distrust with the other 2 coach allies and overtly manipulated every one in the house.

Mike trying to keep Frank at all costs = shortsighted.

ED trying to keep Dani at all costs = a dad,who albeit messed up, was doing whatever it took to protect his young.

Boogie taking of prizes over HOH and his treatment of Ian for not taking a prize is an arrogance that only Mike Boogie could think was good gameplay.

ED may have played with ego and arrogance too BUT he knew how to use it and used it to win the game. IMO the only reason Boogie was on AND won All Stars was riding Dr.Will's coat tails and having a built in alliance with a BB god. Who knows,maybe Boogie can pull off another save this week but if this happens it will be a Hail Mary and because of the other HG's failure/stupidity not to break up that alliance vs. Boogie's great gameplay.

Great post! I loved ED and his gameplay, but I can't stand the sight of Boogie!

Boogie is pond scum, plain and simple, I wasn't a big Donato fan either, but this isn't his thread nor is he on the game so I don't really see how it applies.

All I know is that when Boogie walks out the door on Thursdy I will be cheering, and if Grodbeast EVER puts that d** che on my tv again, I will hunt her down.

Boogie is pond scum, plain and simple, I wasn't a big Donato fan either, but this isn't his thread nor is he on the game so I don't really see how it applies.

All I know is that when Boogie walks out the door on Thursdy I will be cheering, and if Grodbeast EVER puts that d** che on my tv again, I will hunt her down.

LOL ......ITA!

I agree with you!!!!!!!!!! I can't stand to listen to him and Frank any longer!

If Boogie goes home does it prove that he is not the "master" player that he believes he is? In season 2 he sacrificed himself for Krista and got owned by Kent. In Allstars Will ran his game and he won 2 comps at the end. Now he attached himself to frank when he should have made Dan his Dr. Will hoping he could win 2 comps again if he made it to the end. If Dan makes if farther than the final 4 he in my eyes will be better than Dr. Will. A previous Winner has only made it to the final four (Dr. Will)

If Boogie goes home does it prove that he is not the "master" player that he believes he is? In season 2 he sacrificed himself for Krista and got owned by Kent. In Allstars Will ran his game and he won 2 comps at the end. Now he attached himself to frank when he should have made Dan his Dr. Will hoping he could win 2 comps again if he made it to the end. If Dan makes if farther than the final 4 he in my eyes will be better than Dr. Will. A previous Winner has only made it to the final four (Dr. Will)

It means he's nothing without Dr Will. Out before the jury.......please sweet baby jesus let this happen!

I wish I could get into this more. BB has been my favorite show forever but this season it just feels like production is manipulating the game so strongly in favor of Frank being the final winner. It's beyond obvious and it takes the fun out of the show for me. I'm really starting to not care who goes or who wins. None of the remaining house guests do it for me. But yes, it would be great to see Boogie go.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name