Mike, Week 6 (10K Winner) Nominee - Evicted 8/23

CeCiMom

Yes Mike and Frank got scumbagged. And honestly, they have to be wary of Ian who is obviously scumbagging them too.

I'm a Chill Town Supporter, and I know they scumbag people, but when people I support like Mike and Frank get scumbagged, it doesn't feel too good. I guess it depends on who you like in the game.

R

I think , unfortunately, Mike thought the Silent Six would be honest with them and not nominate them. And Mike also said he couldn't win the contest anyway so he just went after the money. I'll be honest, Mike shouldn't have assumed he and Frank would be safe, that's his fault.

This game is so frustrating.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike needed the money very badly, that's the reason he went for the 10K. His thoughts (speculating) . . . he's safe believing an alliance member, or even Jenn, wins HOH; he's a talker and get persuasive to stay should he gets nominated; he's not sure of getting to the F2, so better take what he can get to help him sail thru his financial worries; he got Frank head to toe attached with him to help him sail through.

Mike never expect to get nominated with Frank; maybe expects either him or Frank but not together . . ZING!

Yes Mike and Frank got scumbagged. And honestly, they have to be wary of Ian who is obviously scumbagging them too.

I'm a Chill Town Supporter, and I know they scumbag people, but when people I support like Mike and Frank get scumbagged, it doesn't feel too good. I guess it depends on who you like in the game.

R

I think , unfortunately, Mike thought the Silent Six would be honest with them and not nominate them. And Mike also said he couldn't win the contest anyway so he just went after the money. I'll be honest, Mike shouldn't have assumed he and Frank would be safe, that's his fault.

This game is so frustrating.

Honesty and integrity are words that are not in Boogie's vocabulary. Even though neither Frank or Boogie got HOH this week, they were already discussing who should be backdoored. Last week (first week of alliance), they were wanting to nominate/backdoor Dan. So who are the original rats here? Boogie is so arrogant - it never crossed his mind that anyone would have the balls to nominate him . . . and his protege. :rolleyes:

Honesty and integrity are words that are not in Boogie's vocabulary. Even though neither Frank or Boogie got HOH this week, they were already discussing who should be backdoored. Last week (first week of alliance), they were wanting to nominate/backdoor Dan. So who are the original rats here? Boogie is so arrogant - it never crossed his mind that anyone would have the balls to nominate him . . . and his protege. :rolleyes:

Totally agree. Boggie is an elitist, he can manipulate and go behind people's backs but don't even think about doing it to him. I know Frank is better at comps but I really really really want to see Boogie walk out that door Thursday night without going to jury. I don't want to see him laying around the jury house thinking he's running it too.

Yes, Boogie is not good to be in the jury, he can be very influence in the voting. Keepng Frank is good for the viewers, he wins comps and for who he is . . . his attitude, arrogance, his romance, his B/O, etc. make a lot to talk about in and out of the BB house.

Frank also knows the game better than anybody except for Dan & Ian.

On the feeds Boogie says he went for the money, so next week both he and Frank can both play for HOH. That is when they were planning to make their move.

I felt bad for Shane, they did manipulate him up in the HOH....Bad move to talk to them without Brit or Dan with him.

just found out mike boogie had a lawsuit for hiring male sex partners - see link belowhttp://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/big_brother_7/2011_Aug_03_mike-malin-lawsuits

This information has been out for weeks but, thanks for the link for those that are just now seeing/hearing this.

just before the POV, Frank asked Boogie if he thought it could be Ian who told on them....Booger, says"Nah"....shows just how much he knows what's going on in the house...if he quit tooting his own horn all the time, sleeping, etc., maybe, just maybe, he could get his head in the game. He's a sleeze all around.

I feel Booger being cocky enough to take a prize and throw the comp to Jenn or Ashley thinking that they would use the POV to take one of them down. He would also be cocky enough to think he can make Shane put Dan up as a replacement. :rolleyes:

Since Boogie is dealing with an infected ear, I really don't think his head is on straight. He states he's in a lot of pain and frustrated BB won't bring the nurse or doctor in on the weekend to help him. As long as he has a distraction he'll have a few details escape him and Frank spends way too much time with Boogie and not talking with other HG. That's fine to me.

It figures the one person who gets put on the block that many of us wanted to see causes the most drama. It was fabulous watching Boogie get blind-sided by the nomination. What a wuss. :lol:

If one of the faux Chilltown wins the POV and comes down all Shane needs to do is put up a floater and they will have the votes to get out Booger or Frank.

If one of the faux Chilltown wins the POV and comes down all Shane needs to do is put up a floater and they will have the votes to get out Booger or Frank.

They were discussing that this morning. Britney suggested putting up Joe and Shane kinda ignored her. Shane knows he can count on Joe and wouldn't want to put him up, even as a pawn. I think Dan said Jenn should get her shot on the block so she can find out what it feels like and Brit, Ian and Shane acknowledged the choice with a "yeah" so Jenn may get it. I wish they'd come back. What the heck could they be doing that takes this long? Must be a difficult comp to video, lol

They are doing this delay on purpose to torment us because we have complained about the constant fish. Well okay, probably not... but still. Torture! I want the nominations to stay the same and Frank to go home!!!

They are doing this delay on purpose to torment us because we have complained about the constant fish. Well okay, probably not... but still. Torture! I want the nominations to stay the same and Frank to go home!!!

I would love for the nominations to stay the same too. See F&B campaign against each other!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name