Ian, Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Earlier in the day, there was a plan for Ian to put up Joe and Shane if he won HOH. What happened to that plan?

I don't see why he didn't put up Joe and Ashley.

Either way, the plan would have been to try and keep Frank out of the POV and then back door him. Frank is a tough competitor, they need to give everything they have in the POV competitions if they want to get him out.

Earlier in the day, there was a plan for Ian to put up Joe and Shane if he won HOH. What happened to that plan?

I don't see why he didn't put up Joe and Ashley.

Either way, the plan would have been to try and keep Frank out of the POV and then back door him. Frank is a tough competitor, they need to give everything they have in the POV competitions if they want to get him out.

\

If he put up Joe and Ashley and then Frank DID get picked Frank could have won veto and saved Ashley and then neither would go. I was screaming at my computer when the Joe/Ashley idea was being tossed around. So glad they realized why that wouldn't work before it was too late. Still not sure what happened to the Shane/Joe plan though. I know Shane/Dani/Ian/Dan were up for it and just wanted Brit's input ... maybe she nixed it? Not sure why she would though since she just told Dani Shane was a "walking liability" for her. Oh well. This keeps things interesting. :)