Ian, Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Ian will vote out Boogie. He wants to be able to say Boogie was evicted because of him. He really wants to be a villain by betraying Boogie. He doesn't know that Boogie has bashed him constantly and was always willing to throw Ian on the block and send him home.

I hate how the producers impact the game. Ian was just telling Britney that the "wizards" always make him feel horible about what he is going to do to Boogie/Frank. He quoted, "they say things like, are you really going to do this to someone you've looked up to since you were 10" ...

I hate how the producers impact the game. Ian was just telling Britney that the "wizards" always make him feel horible about what he is going to do to Boogie/Frank. He quoted, "they say things like, are you really going to do this to someone you've looked up to since you were 10" ...

Now that really really pisses me off.

Now that really really pisses me off.

I agree... Out of ALL of the various countries, Big Brothers, That I watch... there is A LOT of manipulation in the USA version. AND I will add that the countries that show the DR on the show & feeds are far more entertaining....

Ian is a RAT, I can't stand him. He is the type of person you feel kind of sorry for at first cause he is nerdy and socially ackward. But then after time he just starts to annoy you. I'm done with Ian, he is a dork with no game (watching him with Ashley makes me feel uncomfortable) and he is not smart at all. People just think he's smart cause he looks and sounds like a nerd. He says some pretty stupid shit if you listen to him. There is a lot more to being intelligent than just reading a book and memorizing facts.

Glad someone shares my sentiment... He's a floater to some extent in my opinion... I don't get why he's pinpointing at Joe/Ashley/Jenn for being floaters on Sunday episode. I really don't like/dislike Ian, but I don't get why everyone is in love with him... He doesn't sound that innocent to me...

I am almost convinced that Ian is working with Boogie and Frank..... :(

The only way that would happen is if the DR convinced him that Boogie is a viewer favorite . . . or

they offered him money to let Boogie stay.

Production can never just leave stuff alone - they always have to interfere.

I believe that if Joe becomes a solid vote for Boogie, Ian will vote Jenn out. I think he is just trying to position himself to end up on the side with the power and avoid having any blood at all on his hands. However, Joe gave Jenn his word today, that he is voting to keep her. So far, Joe's word has been good.

Ian lost me for good yesterday when he jumped on the bully brigade against Dan yesterday. He's had nasty moments from time to time all season and so I've never really liked him but, he has some charming moments too so I didn't dislike him.

But, to help F/B after PoV ceremony demean the man that is saving your ass (position) in the game put Ian only one step above Boogie, whose has always been (imo) the most dispicable player to ever play the game.

Yeah, I am not thrilled with what Ian is doing. I understand covering your tracks if you are going to be a super secret spy getting information to take back across the line of fire but Ian didn't need to do that yesterday. I think the QP (or at least Britney) made him understand that it was NOT cool to act like that and so he stopped a bit and then he gained some points for me by telling Froogie that he wasn't going to stop being friends with the others just because they are on the other side of the house, etc. What I don't like is how he is trying to be devious with his vote because he is trying to set Joe up with his hinky vote. So now I don't know where Ian is except that when he is near Ashley he is thinking like a 21 year old BOY does with his d*ck rather than his brain.

I disagree. The Quack Pack is pissed at him because of the way he is acting in his act to double cross Boogie. But if they all get to the final 5, lines will probably be drawn between S/B and D/D with Ian in the middle and Ian could end up in the final 3.

I disagree. He would be the 5th to leave then lines would be drawn! Who wins the next hoh after that would reshuffle the game! He is about done! At some of the meetings they were holding, they didnt want ian to attend, just the 4 of them!

I disagree. He would be the 5th to leave then lines would be drawn! Who wins the next hoh after that would reshuffle the game! He is about done! At some of the meetings they were holding, they didnt want ian to attend, just the 4 of them!

I think if the quack pack get down to final five then Ian will become side with either D/D or B/S. Or maybe Ian wins HOH at 5 and then he will decide who he wants to roll with.

Glad someone shares my sentiment... He's a floater to some extent in my opinion... I don't get why he's pinpointing at Joe/Ashley/Jenn for being floaters on Sunday episode. I really don't like/dislike Ian, but I don't get why everyone is in love with him... He doesn't sound that innocent to me...

watching the feeds at 1:00 BBT, and Ian acting like he's crying over Booger leaving, and then goes downstairs and stirs the pot with Frank telling him that he can "hear them upstairs laughing and saying he hears them talking bad about Boogie"....Frank decides to confront them and Ian says "tell them YOU heard it"...again, he doesn't want his name mentioned in any "bad" way....beginning to think he's a scumbag also.

watching the feeds at 1:00 BBT, and Ian acting like he's crying over Booger leaving, and then goes downstairs and stirs the pot with Frank telling him that he can "hear them upstairs laughing and saying he hears them talking bad about Boogie"....Frank decides to confront them and Ian says "tell them YOU heard it"...again, he doesn't want his name mentioned in any "bad" way....beginning to think he's a scumbag also.

Absolutely. Now, I understand why Ian hated Joe so much. At first I thought it was simply out of jealousy, Joe is getting close to DDBS. The truth is, he's trying to play the QP, for the hinky vote and put the blame on Joe. In reality he will vote for Boogie to stay thinking in his heart that Joe will do the same thing. Now that Joe spilled his vote publicly, voting for Jenn to stay, threw Ian off the rail and realized his plan didn't work and Boogie is going home. He is crying over it for obvious reason.

I don't understand why it was so important to Ian get Joe with a hinky vote. I was so afraid that it was going to mess up and keep Boogie in the game. I really really thought Ian was a true Quack Packer <<< sad >>>

I haven't watched all of last nights flashbacks yet. Is Ian out of the Quack Pack? Are they going to let him back in with them after he refused to take a stand and appears to be with Boogie gang?

Ian is getting caught up in the classic double agent conundrum ... he's emotionally attached to the side he is going to back stab. At this point though, since Joe has given Frank his answer and Ashley has been called out, Ian has the perfect excuse to just vote Boogie out and make it a 6 to 1 vote.

Ian is getting caught up in the classic double agent conundrum ... he's emotionally attached to the side he is going to back stab. At this point though, since Joe has given Frank his answer and Ashley has been called out, Ian has the perfect excuse to just vote Boogie out and make it a 6 to 1 vote.

Right, Ian can no longer kept his cover, he has to publicly pick side now. DDBS shouldn't trust this guy and should get rid of him after Frank

Ian dissapointed me when he decided to go gangster. He wanted to play both sides and now he is too conflicted. The hinky vote he wanted to cast just didn't seem too smart. It was only to get Joe in trouble and not worth the chance.

Ian's hinky vote is to save his boss, Boogie without disclosing to QP his true allegiance to B&F. I can now understand his acting in the BB house, his pretense to hate Joe so much,his nasty remarks about Dan & Shane to B&F (were real and true then), his nominees (the floaters) should he wins HOH and his constant statement about good vs evil (him siding on the evil side). He thought he can really manipulate everyone and I wish he gets ratted out, just before Boogie gets voted out.

I don't know how Ian go from here. Am sure he will vote with the house to stil try to put his cover intact but I don't know if he'll try to win the HOH (unless maybe he's ratted out soon, get the inkling that QP lost his trust and Joe's vote changed before Thursday).

Ian's way of thinking is askew... I am really disappointed in him (I was on the Ian train) I am glad he is outed & glad they know how he has truly been... Now Booger needs to know that HE (Booger) is in this spot BECAUSE of Ian! That will be funny as all get out! He started going down hill when I counted 47 swear words in 10 minutes... I do NOT think that is how he is in real life...