Ian, Week 6

CeCiMom

I agree. He's so much more mature than a guy twice his age.

Boogie is basically threatening him.

Frank keeps saying it's war but I'm not saying not to talk to them.... but it's war and you shouldn't hang out with them.

War? Seriously? Let's show Frank what war is really like. Shave that head and get you ass in the Army Bubba. Let's see how you handle that! I'll tell you what they'd do to him. He thinks he's a big guy that is so macho. They'll take him down to the ground.

RIGHT!!!!!! Frank is pathetic saying "I'm just saying be cordial... it looks bad on ya when you hang out with them" (something like that) and Ian stood his ground!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being in the Quackpack is going to get Ian booted. He's the 5th person in a 5 person alliance.

He's better off pretending to be with them and sticking with Frank.

yeah but u know what they say' when you have booksense, common sense just goes out the door! Just saying! He is the 5th member of the alliance! Not a true member! Now they have joe! Dan and dani are already targeting ian! Brits islies fed up with him! If he dont start trying to play, he might be out soon!

yeah but u know what they say' when you have booksense, common sense just goes out the door! Just saying! He is the 5th member of the alliance! Not a true member! Now they have joe! Dan and dani are already targeting ian! Brits islies fed up with him! If he dont start trying to play, he might be out soon!

Exactly right. They are already saying they are fine with putting him up, no one in the "Quack Pack" has any issue with putting up Ian whatsoever. His usefulness is nearing its end for them.

I was just thinking..... I read that last night that Boogie and Frank were really working Joe and may have convinced him to keep Boogie in.

I would not put it past Ian to vote to keep Boogie with a hinky vote just to keep the drama going and he can play both sides.

I am sure that DR will be working with Joe and Ian to keep Booger.

That would mean Boogie stays! :unsure:

I disagree. The Quack Pack is pissed at him because of the way he is acting in his act to double cross Boogie. But if they all get to the final 5, lines will probably be drawn between S/B and D/D with Ian in the middle and Ian could end up in the final 3.

I agree... Ian's best bet is to stay in Quack Pack because D/D knows if Ian gets to final 2 he wins. And, B/S knows they need the numbers to get out Dan if they get to F5 together.

P.S. It disgusts me to see Ian getting punked by Ashley like this. And, Ian not know or even seeing that Ashley is all about Frank. Why hasn't anyone told him yet about the kiss or showmance brewing between F/A?

I think Ian will stay with the QP ... He wants Joe to vote Jenn out so he can pin his vote to keep Jenn on Joe ... The kid is playing with fire and now is the time to pick your side ... Frank will be nothing once Boogie is gone ... Frank will kiss up to everyone it's just Boogie's influence that is making him be an ass right now. IMO

I think Ian will stay with the QP ... He wants Joe to vote Jenn out so he can pin his vote to keep Jenn on Joe ... The kid is playing with fire and now is the time to pick your side ... Frank will be nothing once Boogie is gone ... Frank will kiss up to everyone it's just Boogie's influence that is making him be an ass right now. IMO

Ian needs to stay with the quack pack. He's in too deep now. If Boogie stays, one of the quack pack can just throw Ian under the bus.

IMO Ian has a real disdain for MB and everything about who is is and how he acts BUT, I think he does like Frank (except when he is in Ashley's personal space lol)......there is going to have to be a showdown, I agree but I doubt Ian will pick a side or will come until/unless it's Ian revolting against Ashley/Frank

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Ian just told Ashley.... "Ya know if neither one of us want to masterbate, we could always help each other out........ No one will question a handjob" OMG! He just THREW that out there!

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Ian just told Ashley.... "Ya know if neither one of us want to masterbate, we could always help each other out........ No one will question a handjob" OMG! He just THREW that out there!

She would do it in a second if she didn't already think they have his vote.......... just sayin

Ian will stay with the quack pack because I do not believe that he will be the 5th person I think they will use him to get out Dan or Shane. I can definately see him making it to the final 3 with this group. With Frank and Booger they will get rid of him as soon as they can. Ian needs to know that Frank and Booger will take each other to the end. if he was not invested in the Quack Pack then he would have never told Britany about Frank and Boogie telling him to go after her and Shane.

Ian just said that 100% he is "keeping Boogs around".... If he does this, I am officially OFF of the Ian train... They need to out his ass!

Me too but I think he's just trying to cover his ass. He's afraid that Joe is going to say something.

Whoa! Joe just told Boogie that Ian isn't voting to keep him.

Me too! And, until Joe pulls the trigger and tells F/B he's not keeping Boogie... he's playing both sides too! :angry:

ITA....he is the nerd who is suddenly popular (for game purposes) and he is drunk with power (in his mind)

I don't like the playing both sides either, it confuses me, never know what they are really doing .....however I don't think you should lay your cards all out on the table either, wouldn't be much fun then...imo

He probably doesn't want to deal with Boogie bullying him so he is telling Joe and Ashley that he's voting to keep Boogie in. Works for me. I'm sure Ian is trying to play the game the best way he knows. I can't fault him for that and since he's still in the game, let him feel his oats. The main theme of BB is deceit and as long as he remains true to his alliance, I have no problem with him.

Ian is a RAT, I can't stand him. He is the type of person you feel kind of sorry for at first cause he is nerdy and socially ackward. But then after time he just starts to annoy you. I'm done with Ian, he is a dork with no game (watching him with Ashley makes me feel uncomfortable) and he is not smart at all. People just think he's smart cause he looks and sounds like a nerd. He says some pretty stupid shit if you listen to him. There is a lot more to being intelligent than just reading a book and memorizing facts.