Ian, Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boogie is coaching Ian in the have not room on how the POV needs to go down. He is telling Ian what a slithering snake Dan is and they need to get him out. :lol:

I had a dream last night that Ian figured out the ball grab game in the arcade room.... Not ging to type in all the details because it was just a dream & would be boring... but it was cool none the less!

Booger and Frank have been calling Ian my nerd muffin :nerd: a little d*ck today and really badmouthing him and him talking about his stupid life with his stupid stories and he has a stupid life.

What a bunch of a-holes.

Booger and Frank have been calling Ian my nerd muffin :nerd: a little d*ck today and really badmouthing him and him talking about his stupid life with his stupid stories and he has a stupid life.

What a bunch of a-holes.

Boogie just said the if he gets HOH next week he would put up Joe and your "nerd muffin".

Boogie just said the if he gets HOH next week he would put up Joe and your "nerd muffin".

Boogie is delusional to think he is going to stay, let alone get HOH and nominate anyone. And entertaining this fantasy, does he perceive Ian as a bigger threat than Dan or Brit? He needs to leave the Nerd Muffin alone. :angry:

I like Ian but I wish he wouldn't try so hard to fit in by spitting out the f-bomb ever three seconds... I am seriously not understanding this vulgarity that is spewing from his mouth... THIS is not the Ian I started rooting for... he needs to not 'try' to be like toilet mouth Booger & Funk... Snap out of it Ian...

the little worm is excited over b/f calling out joe and starting a fight. Grow up little boy.

I agree. I don't like this Ian at all.... I can almost guarantee that he was picked on when he was younger, possibly STILL! For him to be all up in the bullying & calling it 'comedy gold' is pathetic... Ian... you are losing points....