Ashley, Week 6 - DE Evicted 8/23

CeCiMom

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She just realized what happened, boom boom boom, Boogie is gone, Ian won, her and Frank are nominated and she's gone ZZZZZZZZZZZInG. She can have triple dose of xanax at the jury and she can have the whole jury house by herself to crawl and complain about her back

Thanks UVP...twice tonight you've made my night..

I really feel sorry for her. We've seen some daffy ducks on this show in 14 seasons, but this one takes the prize hands down in my book. She almost fell over hugging Ian going out the door. I want what she's takin, thats for sure. Might just my back better too...but if it didn't, I wouldn't give a do do either, just like her :)

Thanks UVP...twice tonight you've made my night..

I really feel sorry for her. We've seen some daffy ducks on this show in 14 seasons, but this one takes the prize hands down in my book. She almost fell over hugging Ian going out the door. I want what she's takin, thats for sure. Might just my back better too...but if it didn't, I wouldn't give a do do either, just like her :)

thanks to you.....you make me laugh

daffy ducks....lmao......I saw that when her and Ian hugged, I thought they were going down. Good luck in the jury by yourself for a week, hope someone keeps an eye on her.

She so seemed out of it on tonight's show. I did laugh though when the first thing she said upon eviction was to compliment Julie Chen's hair lol

Yes, it was very painful for me to watch her last night. Deffinately jacked up on Xanex or something. When all this is over and she gets back home and watches her season she will see what a fool she made of herself. Probably when she gets to the jury house they will cut off her Xanex as there's nothing to stress about anymore. Hopefully she will detox in time for the final vote.

No offense, Ashley, but you are one of the most boring BB houseguests ever. You took a golden opportunity and did zero with it. At least I won't have to look at and listen to you anymore. Good riddance, girl. You need to take a long look at your BB tenure and get your act together.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name