Ashley, Week 6 - DE Evicted 8/23

CeCiMom

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately Jenn is so bad at this game she will not figure out that Ashley isn't voting to keep her until after the votes.

OMG Ashley keeping an eye on Ian on the hammock. They are talking about sex and Ian told Ashley they could take care of each other. (sexually)

I hope she doesn't get his vote with an offer of sex.

Please someone tell him she's already blowing Frank! :lol:

I was just joking... sorry if it wasn't obvious.

I was thinking the same thing too... While Jenn is talking she is trying memorize so she can feed it back to F/B and that's why she keeps saying, "wait, what?" :lol:

I was thinking the same thing too... While Jenn is talking she is trying memorize so she can feed it back to F/B and that's why she keeps saying, "wait, what?" :lol:

Wait... what?

LOL

Hey Tuesday Production Team.... yesterday they gave Ashley an upper or something... you might think about giving her one today too so she can remember that she's actually on a CBS lot, in the BB house, and trying to win $500k

I have noticed something about Ashley that bugs the crap outta me. She always comes up on people and sits one inch away from them and just gets her puppy dog eyes and stares at them.

I don't know about other people but I can't stand people in my space like that. People are eating and she snuggles up next to them and stares at them. She is a useless HG>

I take 12 times 12 and oh yeah I add the number of llamas I saw at the zoo plus the number of sweat drops on boogers head and I came up with 44000 WTH!

Ashley is tupid

I take 12 times 12 and oh yeah I add the number of llamas I saw at the zoo plus the number of sweat drops on boogers head and I came up with 44000 WTH!

:animated_rotfl:

Even worse... this chick could win BB14. :blink:

Whats even worst is that she likes Frank whom for some reason is the one person this year that I cannot stand. From his hair to the fact that he doesn't use deordorant to the fact that he is the only one there that has worked his butt off to stay and this is his dream... whatever this is one couple that should not get together. I know I sound evil but could you imagine if they had children??? Please Ashley come out of your induced fog and get it together girl.

50h1te.jpg:animated_bouncy:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name