Jenn, Week 6 - Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand what makes this girl think Britney doesn't have any clue what went on BUT Danielle and Dan know everything ... Hello ding dong Britney is up there all the time too ...

ITA.....but on the other hand,EVERYTHING she 'thinks' confuses me, maybe the drugs? (OH, sorry shouldn't stereotype, lol)

Jenn has got to be the stupidest BB player in History. Jenn talking to Danielle. She is still calling Danielle out and tells her that Shane is on her shit list FOREVER. Still bad mouthing Dan too. Stupid game talk.... stupid stupid stupid. She keeps saying Shane is her enemy.

I want her to know that Ashley turned on her.

She is so pissed and so so mad that Shane had the nerve to put her up!

Now Jenn is making Danielle cry and she keeps saying it is Kamakasi time

Danielle asks her if she is coming after her if she gets HOH. Jenn says well.... I don't want to

Earlier when talking to Boogie she said .....please please stay in the house Boogie.......does she understand if he stays, she will go barring any twist. I really hope they don't get so mad at her that they vote her out instead.

She's an absolute idiot! Does she really think that she is such a threat that she would go over Boogie? Of course, most people talk about getting out the floaters, soooo she could have a reason to think she is the target...... I hope that she does not get HOH, no reason to think she would with all the HOH and POV comps she won so far LOL.

OMG...how damn stupid can you be? Has this girl ever watched a reality game show before? She has the votes, but she is doing everything in the world to piss off every vote she has. I thought Wil was dumb, but this chick takes the cake. All she needs to do is go back to hiding out and she will be safe.

Jenn just pulled Ashley into the storage room to tell her about firming up the votes. She is telling Ashley she just chewed out Danielle.

Jenn does not have a clue that Ashley is doing all the campaigning against her.

I want her to know!!

Jenn just pulled Ashley into the storage room to tell her about firming up the votes. She is telling Ashley she just chewed out Danielle.

I want her to know!!

Me too! I thought it had been done! SOMEONE needs to tell her! #1 - If but some slim possibility that hell freezes over and Jenn wins she could put up Ashley... People need to out the others...

I want her to know!!

me too!!!!

I thought she was an OK person and a horrible BB player but she really is almost as much of an a*$hole as Boogie and probably one of the worst and most boring HGs ever. She has done nothing all these weeks, won nothing and was given prizes she didn't deserve. And she forgets that Boogie ignored her when she was one of his players and has focused even more on Frank during his weeks as a player. I dislike her so much right now. If she was sitting next to Joe or Ash I'd be hoping she was headed home.

She hasn't handled being on the block very well at all. That Puerto Rican temper of hers is going to backfire. The thing that I don't get is why she doesn't stop to think that the entire house despises Boogie and would vote him out in a heartbeat over her. Is she that blind to the way this game works? She's had weeks to sit back and observe but apparently has learned very little.

Looks like she'll end up learning the hard way.

I think I smell a rat!!

Is it at all possible that Grodner has coaxed/told Jenn to act this way. I mean, Jenn's "game play" is so horrible that it has me thinking that it is all an act to keep Boogie in the game. Is it possible that Jenn was offered something to exit the game?

Grodner is definitely working it for Boogie. I'm not sure about Joe's vote right now because, well, he's Joe. But Ian is the real mystery to me right now. Is he going to vote out Jenn to keep the war going and stay in the middle? If he does that, the Quack Pack will definitely be pissed but does it matter? He wants to play the evil manipulator and if he makes that move he definitely will be evil.

I am rooting for Dan/Brit/Shane/Danielle (in that order) but if I were Ian....why would I stack the deck like that for the Quack Pack? Let Froogie and the other 4 Quack Packers go to war. Ian's number isn't coming up for a while if that happens. I am a Dan fan so I don't want Ian to keep Boogie but I can see him doing it.

I think that once she started talking last night she had a valid point. She knows that Boogie is a wild card and he does get out of situations that normal players would not. I think she was valid in being worried about being up with Boogie. Now having said that she should have went to everyone and told them her concerns instead of getting mad. Who knows I am sitting at home watching from the couch and everytime I see Frank I want to shave his head and put duck tape on his mouth........ I guess its a good thing I am at home watching from the couch.

I think that once she started talking last night she had a valid point. She knows that Boogie is a wild card and he does get out of situations that normal players would not. I think she was valid in being worried about being up with Boogie. Now having said that she should have went to everyone and told them her concerns instead of getting mad. Who knows I am sitting at home watching from the couch and everytime I see Frank I want to shave his head and put duck tape on his mouth........ I guess its a good thing I am at home watching from the couch.

OMG the visual of the duct tape & shaved head made me laugh out loud!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm with ya! So do you want to hold him down while I shave his head? It sounds like he needs a good scrub down and some deoderant too!

OMG the visual of the duct tape & shaved head made me laugh out loud!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks me too, I swear I feel evil when I say to my husband how much I dislike the guy and then that flys out the window once he starts talking and then he plays with the sides of his hair and I cringe like someone is running finger nails down a chalk board when he calls himself Julie's home skillet. I am surprised she lets him get away with that didn't someone once call her honey or something and then got in trouble for it later???? I am keeping my fingers crossed that Frank follows Boogie out the door tonight. Please Jule please be interviewing your home skillet so I don't have to hear it again..........

I'm with ya! So do you want to hold him down while I shave his head? It sounds like he needs a good scrub down and some deoderant too!

I can hold him down sure..... I feel bad for disliking him so much but I can't help myself. I can actually imagine him smelling througnh my tv just by what the others have said. Is that bad???? I don't know I guess I would not be able to play big brother because I could not keep my big mouth shut!