Jenn, Week 6 - Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jenn telling Ian that Joe threw her under the bus and he is a d*ck.

Get over it Jenn. You are not going home and you know it. What did you think ... you could sit around and wait for final 3 and do nothing?

That's the reason Jenn was cast, boring, clueless and stupid

My understanding is that she really isn't like this IRL. Now she justs needs to get a clue and settle down. I think she's so shocked by being on the block that she's freaking out because she knows how "production" is.

My understanding is that she really isn't like this IRL. Now she justs needs to get a clue and settle down. I think she's so shocked by being on the block that she's freaking out because she knows how "production" is.

She should know this is a game and there's no free ride to the end. I wish the HGs would let her sweat/yearn for their votes, not telling her she's a pawn and safe

Listening to Jerm on the hammock talking to Ian she is saying "I am not a good person to piss off"... Well pissed off is SOMETHING... You've done absolutely NOTHING in the game... not a darn thing...

Jenn telling Ian that Joe threw her under the bus and he is a d*ck.

Get over it Jenn. You are not going home and you know it. What did you think ... you could sit around and wait for final 3 and do nothing?

Does Jenn realize that if it was not Boogie and Frank initially, she would have probably been on the block against Joe. She could have been in a lot worse position than she is now.

Does Jenn realize that if it was not Boogie and Frank initially, she would have probably been on the block against Joe. She could have been in a lot worse position than she is now.

I personally don't think she realizes a darn thing... I think, personally, she just now figured out "Oh snap! I am not on an island getaway! I am on a game show!!!!" Seriously for the past 41 days, people have been cooking for her, cleaning up after her etc... the ONLY thing she has done is feed the ants with all of the food that flies out of her mouth when she eats!!!!

I can't believe she is all angry and pissy because she was put on the block! Does she really think she is something special and should never be nomed? What has she done to keep her place in the house? Not a da*n thing. Just makes me want to slap her upside the head.

I can't believe she is all angry and pissy because she was put on the block! Does she really think she is something special and should never be nomed? What has she done to keep her place in the house? Not a da*n thing. Just makes me want to slap her upside the head.

:fish:

Now Jenn's mad at Joe.

Hey hi Jenn - why don't you have an adult conversation with him and realize that he's voting to KEEP you!?

Sigh..... seriously are these people blinded by the lighting in the house or what? I think it's a great idea that BB doesn't give them beer/wine all the time since, clearly most of them need to detox. They seem light on the braincells...

Jenn is crazy. As someone pointed out, she hasn't done anything of substance in the game and has already won a Maui vacation and $1,000 ... and she's in the jury b/c there's no way Boogie stays over her. If she just sat down and counted the votes to herself, she knows she has Ash plus the people she is so mad at (Dan, Dani and Brit). That's all she needs to stay. Now, it's obvious Joe is voting Boogie out. So that's a cushion in her favor in case someone flips ...

Yeah, pawns sometimes go home but that's when they freak out about being nommed and piss off the people in power (like she is doing now) or they let the other nom beat the crap out of them on the campaign trail. If she wasn't going up against a pissed off Boogie who is just over being in the house, she would get smoked with her attitude ... She's luck Boogs is acting like just as much of a child as she is.

This girl is funny....

1) She has 1k that Boogie gave her.

2) She has a trip to Maui that Ian gave her.

3) She hasn't been a Have-Not once.

4) The first time she goes on the block, she's a pawn.

She's been riding behind 3 guys who have done all the work, for the past 6 weeks. So, why is she upset?

Yeah, pawns sometimes go home but that's when they freak out about being nommed and piss off the people in power (like she is doing now) or they let the other nom beat the crap out of them on the campaign trail. If she wasn't going up against a pissed off Boogie who is just over being in the house, she would get smoked with her attitude ... She's luck Boogs is acting like just as much of a child as she is.

I have to quote myself because Jenn might actually be playing her way out the door. Boogie remembered that he is really good at this game and went to work on Ashley and now Joe. And since everyone (other than the QP) thinks Ian is with Boogie, that's enough to send Jenn packing.

And at the same time, she is trying her hardest to lose votes.

Hey Dan, you still have a vote to send me home but you are digging your own grave in my book.

Hey Dani, you also have a vote to keep me but you're on my poop list because you didn't tell me I was going up. And your boyfriend is my #1 target and your coach is my #2 target.

Hey Frank, I know you are going to vote to evict me on Thursday but I really want to work with you.

Hey Boogie, I know you are going to spend every waking moment until Thursday night fighting to send me home but you're my boy so let's stay buddy buddy ... And I won't campaign against you.

Seriously, is she the worst big brother player of all time?

Watching some feed stuff from last night. Jenn saying Joe does not know how to play the game.

She is aliating every person that is voting for her to stay. How stupid is she. It is about 10:00 and she is out at the hot tub bashing everyone. She is doing shout outs to Trey telling him his girl is with Shane.

What a bitter bitter nasty lady Jenn is.

Big Mack... you hit the nail on the head with that post!

No idea what the hell this girl is thinking ... Remember you're up against Boogie one of the most manipulative players this game has had. Don't think your safe until the votes are counted Thursday night as long as Boogie is in the house he's a threat in the game and this girl is going off on the people she needs to try and get votes from to stay ...

If she said nothing the rest of the week like she's done the entire game she'd be pretty much safe but going off on people ... not smart at all!

IMO, she is "just not into this"......she would rather be seen as "a bad ass" than have any part in playing this game.......it could be beneficial to MB with a different group but I would be very surprised if anything she says this week does anything other than hurt Danielle's feelings.