Jenn, Week 6 - Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Jenn gets a little bad attitude now and then. She is really pissed that they didn't give her anything to wrap around her back. I guess her back is sore. Well... girlie you know what BB is about you should not go on the show if you don't think you are in shape. Just sayin.

Jenn talking to Shane now and telling him that Dan is the most dangerous person in the game. Shane said he doesn't know what he is going to do but he has heard a LOT and Boogie and Frank made him think.

So looks like Ashley and Jenn are on Team Boogie.

Why is Shane praising Boogie as honest and proven himself and putting down Dan to Jenn. These people drive me crazy.

If Jenn shows that she wants to keep Boogie and Ashley does I think that shows that Boogie is trying to play them all. duh

Why is Shane praising Boogie as honest and proven himself and putting down Dan to Jenn. These people drive me crazy.

If Jenn shows that she wants to keep Boogie and Ashley does I think that shows that Boogie is trying to play them all. duh

Shane is messing with Jenn to see who he will put up her or Ashley. No way Shane is dumb enough to try to keep Boogie.

She definitely looks better with her hair down--you are not the only one who has said this.

I don't think she knows she is going up. I wonder if she will finally do something interesting if she ends up getting mad!

wow clueless as to whether she or boogie is the real target lmao :animated_bouncy:

Jenn is being a little on the snippy side talking to Shane. She is not the target. She said to Shane... Dan must have some kind of a hold on you. Then she goes downstairs and says something to Dan in a snippy voice. Did anyone catch what she said?

Hey hi Jenn - welcome to the BB GAME! Day 42 (?) and you get to play now!

Love it!

Well, she proved with her reaction that A) She is clueless to this game to not understand Boogie is the target B ) Jenn is not a strong minded woman like she thinks she is... how the hell is it Dan's fault that you're nominated??? oh that's right... Boogie told you so!

WOW Bitter.... she's basically threatening Dan. If she's in final two (yeah I know a longshot) but I'd tell her thanks for playing our game and idle threats don't get my vote. She thinks she's all ganster. Yeah so was Willie........ LMFAO

Maybe she'll headbutt someone! :lol: Too bad for her! How could you think you could just lay there forever and win!!!! :rolleyes: