Thursday, 8/16 Live Show

Drummer1

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am shocked that people think Janelle's remarks are cool. Why shouldn't Will play his own game? I think he got tired of following her from power to power like a sheep. Kudos to Wil for sticking up for himself and not playing the coach's game.

I am shocked that people think Janelle's remarks are cool. Why shouldn't Will play his own game? I think he got tired of following her from power to power like a sheep. Kudos to Wil for sticking up for himself and not playing the coach's game.

I totally agree!

Janelle has not moved on with her life. If she has another opportunity to go on BB, she'll do it. I can't stand her. But I've never really liked her. I don't like fake people and she's totally fake.

I always like Janelle but her comments on Wil suck. The newbies were forced into the coach/player game and lied to by BB about the coaches not being there to compete against them. Wil didn't choose Janelle and had every right not to want to play her game.

I have always liked Janelle and I like her tweet. I'd be a tad bitter at him too when all she tried to do was get her team to the end while she was coaching them and then tried to play with them once she entered the game as a player. It's not that he should have "played her game" as he was always calling it, but he could have kept her and worked with her to get the strong side of the house out (Lord knows he couldn't win any comps on his own) and then gotten rid of her later if that is what he wanted to do. Not voting her out wouldn't have meant he was playing "her game." In the BB house you have to make smart moves at the right time and I don't think helping to get rid of her that particular week was a smart move. Look at where he's at now...on a plane back to Kentucky probably.

I don't think Janelle is bitter at all. I think she is just pointing out that Wil could have played a bit smarter -- I mean, it was only $500,000 and a rare chance to be in the bb house.

Honestly, Wil was his own worst enemy. He had a number of good opportunities to advance further but chose not to. That doesn't make him independent or admirable. Just a

loser.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name